Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in Mount Wellington AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four hours agoat Graham Consulting
This could be the perfect role for you! Lovely office environment, alongside their manufacturing plant.
- Are you a natural organiser?
- Great combination of Accounts and Administration
- Mt Wellington with a car park
Listed one hour agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Are you an excellent Accounts Administrator, but don't want to work a full 40 hours? Want flexibility and balance?
- Located in Penrose, Free Car-Parking
- Part-Time Hours
- Career and Job Stability
Listed one day agoat Shades Of BlueWorking with the Assistant Accountant you will be a MOTIVATED individual ready to learn & develop in this position Listed two hours agoat Healthvision NZ
Become part of an innovative, forward-thinking company that is dedicated to the improvement of community healthcare delivery.
- Friendly, fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Ongoing development opportunities
Listed six days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
We are looking for a Support Worker to join our residential Service in Mount Wellington.
- Support our tangata whaiora to connect with their community
- Bring your good time management and organisational skills
- Be part of a well-established, supportive team
Listed twelve days agoat HealthscopeBe based in Auckland, hold a current appropriate drivers licence AND have their own transport Listed seven days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
- Ellerslie location
- Beautiful offices with off street parking
- Great hourly rate + 8%
Listed two days agoat Road Safety Education LtdLead and develop the funding strategy for this nationwide charity. Manage the grant pipeline and budgets. Help us grow and expand into other regions Listed nine days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Are you an experienced Accounts receivable Administrator looking for a new opportunity? Want to work for a well-known brand with a great culture?
- Great brand
- Penrose based
- Down to earth team
Listed two days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Innovative company seek experienced Accounts Payable person to join their busy offices Immediately!
- Mt Wellington Offices
- Immediate start - Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Previous AP experience required
Listed nine days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingSole-charge AP role with extra bits & pieces. Finance team of 4 with a family feel, located in Mt Wellington Listed one day agoat Independent Traffic Control
We have an excellent opportunity based in our Mt Wellington branch for a Management Accountant to join our team.
- A challenging role with the opportunity to develop and grow an awesome career
- Supportive management and a great team to work with
- Competitive package with flexible working hours
Listed nine days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
EaseUp is an exciting new community based service located in the Tamaki region of Auckland, and we are looking for four Peer Support Specialists.
- Use your lived experience to assist young people in achieving their goals
- Join a company committed to professional development
- Receive four and a half weeks of annual and wellbeing leave
Listed two days agoat Restaurant Brands Ltd
Join us today! Graduate opportunity for a Commerce Major, we will provide a great induction into Accounts Payable. Large finance team, free carpark.
- Ongoing career development will be provided
- Free carpark + close to public transport
- New graduates welcome to apply
Listed twenty two days agoat Private AdvertiserA part-time role of 16 hours per week for an experienced Accounts Administrator to assist with accounts administration & processing activities. Listed seven days agoat Skout Solutions Pty LtdBroadspectrum is looking for an experienced Payroll Superstar to cover a short term role within a great team. Listed five hours agoat Compass Group NZ Ltd
Magic with numbers - is that you?
- Great work culture!
- Amazing team!
- Competitive salary!
Listed nine days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
The Kaiwhakatutu Manager Intensive Support is accountable for the leadership of a regional team of Intensive Tenancy Managers.
- Lead the support of some of our most vulnerable tenants
- Bring your management experience
- Annual salary of $115,518 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed thirteen days agoat SGS New Zealand
Our Finance Team is seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to assist with high volume Accounts Receivable processing tasks.
- 12 months fixed term Accounts Receivable role
- Friendly team environment
- Penrose based with free onsite staff parking
Receive new jobs for this search by email