Jobs in Mount Wellington AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Anzor Fasteners
Hard working, team player & outstanding attitude to accurately & quickly process orders.
- Monday to Friday work
- Good pay
- 100% NZ owned & operated
This is a featured jobat Coast to Coast Pty Ltd
Be a part of a growing industry. Contribute to our excellent reputation through the accurate dispatch of our Caravan & other RV parts & accessories.
- Are you an experienced storeperson with a stable work history? and
- Are you physically fit and not afraid of hard work? and
- Are you looking to work with a small dedicated team?
Listed three days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for an exceptional IT Support Specialist
- Rare opportunity to work for an iconic NZ brand
- Parnell location
- Fun working environment with great benefits
Listed seventeen hours agoat BupaWorking closely with the Service Desk Team Leader to provide IS support for Bupa NZ users nationally. Listed three days agoat Ministry of Education
We are seeking a Service Desk Analyst to help us expand our reach and provide continuous support capability from our location in Auckland team.
- Are you looking for a new challenge in Service Desk Support?
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate your excellent written and verbal communication skills
Listed three days agoat Mainstream New Zealand LtdWe are after a Helpdesk Technician to join our IT team to provide support to our people & customers. Competitive salary, training & team environment. Listed eleven hours agoat Hudson - Technology and DigitalWe are currently working with our client who has an excellent opportunity for somebody to join their high performing and well supported Service Desk. Listed three days agoat Electropar Limited
We have one exciting graduate opportunity with special focus on Testing, QA, and QC
- Market Leader
- Varied learning Opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserThis is a hands-on position taking calls to our national tech support line working with the latest Electronic Alarm, Access Control & IP Video Systems Listed six days agoat Stantec New Zealand
The Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for supporting daily operations, including Windows Server services and enterprise applications.
- Central Auckland location
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Supportive working environment
Listed five days agoat FridgehireWe are looking for a switched on, motivated, customer service superstar who can bring skills across administration, logistics and sales support. Listed four days agoat Calla Bleu LTDSmall company in growth-mode looking for a part-time admin star that is also willing to roll up their sleeves and be hands on in the factory. Listed three days agoat PAK'nSAVEGrocery Assistant- Liquor Listed five days agoat Glasshouse Talent Ltd
Support clients with this long established NZ owned provider of business technology solutions
- Long established NZ company, automotive sector client base
- Provide support to clients throughout NZ
- Great career step
Listed ten hours agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Mount Wellington. Are you a Storeperson looking for the next step? Great role to upskill & add value to a close knit team. Career Development here
- Warehouse Storeman - Mount Wellington - Temp to Permanent
- On the job training! Learn all aspects of the Warehousing Environment
- Work for a supportive & stable Company in a close-knit team
Listed three days agoat Consult Recruitment LimitedUnique kiwi business located in Mt Wellington are looking for an experienced CA qualified Accountant to join them as Finance Manager. Listed four days agoat Pharmaco (NZ) Ltd
This position which works across all warehouse functions including the Inwards Goods, Inventory and Dispatch areas
- Values based organisation
- great team
Listed six hours agoat Healthscope
Labtests are seeking an experienced Administrator to fill a full-time vacancy within the Patient Services' Home Visits team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Availability of rostered weekend work
Listed seven days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed four days agoat Trail LimitedJunior ASP.NET Developer – Your chance for a flexible work environment, caring team, and the opportunity to make a big impact.
Receive new jobs for this search by email