Jobs in Mount Wellington Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Smarte Carte New Zealand
Customer Service Representative (Trolley Collection )
- Dynamic working environment
- Friendly team
- Potential to grow
This is a featured jobat Brand Developers Ltd
Brand Developers are Australasia's leading direct response TV company and we need people who are fantastic on the phone!
- Are you outgoing, confident and self-motivated?
- Takapuna based
- Immediate start
Listed two days agoat Paws A While Boarding CatteryThe day to day cleaning of the facility. Responsible for the care and wellbeing of the cats. Reception duties when office is busy. Listed two days agoat ECLY LtdWarehouse Frozen pick packer •Permanent position • Immediate Start Listed two days agoat Ministry of Justice
Work with the Ministry of Justice & help deliver people-centred justice services for all New Zealanders.
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Be part of an organisation that is making a real difference.
- Career development opportunities available.
Listed two days agoat Just GroupAre you ready to join our team at our Peter Alexander store, Sylvia Park as a Part Time Sales Assistant?... Listed two days agoat George Weston FoodsReporting to the GM Operations New Zealand, this role is responsible for defining and delivering a customer centric supply chain strategy that... Listed three days agoat PostieWe are searching for a switched on Assistant to join our Retail Operations team.Based in Ellerslie, you will be responsible for responding to all... Listed one day agoat Harcourts OtahuhuPart Time Office Administrator required for Real Estate Office. Listed two days agoat Singapore Airlines LtdAn exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to join our Auckland city office. Listed five days agoat AMC Comercial CleaningWe are seeking an Administration & Office Support person to join our New Zealand team in managing and controlling all administration aspects. Listed two days agoat PR Hotels Ltd T/A Novotel and Ibis Auckland Ellerslie
We are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking and creative individual to reinvent the guest experience and join our team.
- An opportunity to build your leadership skills & learn more about the business
- Extensive training & career opportunities within a global hotel group
- Staff benefits including dry cleaning, staff meals, hotel and F&B discounts
Listed one day agoat The Information Management GroupCarry out Imaging Team tasks in accordance with processes and customer requirements including prep, scanning, indexing and quality control. Listed five days agoat Sewing Supplies LtdDay to day processing orders Assist with customer inquiries Monitoring inventory, pick, pack and despatching orders Ensuring customer satisfaction Listed two days agoat Dance Therapy NZ• Work for an organisation with heart • Empowering people & communities • Free parking in Onehunga • 12-18 hours/week Listed two days agoat The University of Auckland
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Facilities Support Services Co-ordinator to join our Property Services team.
- Do you have outstanding communication and relationship management skills?
- Become an integral part of a collaborative and supportive team
- Receive five weeks annual leave, with great benefits and flexible hours
Listed eleven hours agoat The Recruitment Project
This is an entry level role, seeking a person with enthusiasm, ambition, numeracy skills and the desire to learn and grow.
- Auckland based – market leading brands
- Large warehouse team of focused and motivated people
- Variety, training and opportunity for advancement
Listed one day agoat Auckland Council
Corporate reception, customer service and administration role
- Be the welcoming face for visitors to the ATEED offices in Victoria Street
- Full time, 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Become indispensable to this innovative organisation
Listed one day agoat Modern Signs (NZ) (1976) LtdAdministration / Sales & Marketing Assistant Opportunity to develop top of mind awareness for Modern Signs, products. Listed four days agoat BED BATH N' TABLEWe have exciting opportunities for amazing retail sales assistants within our beautiful Sylvia Park store. Listed five days agoat healthAlliancePermanent opportunity, with the option of flexible working hours. Located in Penrose with onsite car parking / great access to public transport...
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education