Administration & Office Support Jobs in Mount Wellington AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Northern Health School
Busy role where no two days are the same. Ability to multi task vital. Contact with internal and external personnel.
- Central city location
- Small, friendly and supportive team. School term time only
- Interesting and varied workload
This is a featured jobat MENZIES AVIATION (NZ) LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our team for a motivated, diligent individual to provide administration support to our Cargo Office.
- Auckland Airport Location
- Monday to Friday (7am - 3.30pm)
- Free Car-parking
Listed three days agoat JOYN
Maintain precise, error free cataloguing of inbound records and ensure all data entered is accurate
- Work for TIMG - a NZ owned company and part of the Freightways Group
- Supportive environment, multicultual team
- Full time role, free parking on site
Listed six days agoat Petware Ltd
Purrfect role to work around school hours. Come help our happy team in Mount Wellington, we are located close to the Panmure Train & Bus Station.
- Office Support Role
- School Hours Part-Time 9am to 3:30 pm
- Week Days (including School Holidays)
Listed two days agoat St John
This support role truly adds value and make a difference to the lives and communities in New Zealand.
- Opportunity to join St John at an exciting time and support our GM Northern
- Full time, permanent
- Looking for a senior administrator or budding PA!
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserOffice Manager for our Panmure office Listed four days agoat Maguire Realty LimitedHands-on administration experience required (entry level) Interesting, varied and busy role A 'can do' attitude with great people skills essential Listed five days agoat Coda Group
If you’re an Office Admin guru who thrives in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same, this is the ideal role for you!
- Open and collaborative team environment
- Variety plus, no two days the same!
- Penrose location, no CBD traffic or parking hassles
Listed three days agoat AV Intelligence
8h per week. Invoicing and accounts-receivable, timesheet and pay approval, subscription and contract renewals.
- You can do most of your work from home with flexible hours
- You'll use good systems and be empowered to make them even better
- A close-knit team where your contribution will be appreciated
Listed nine days agoat Harvey Norman
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand’s leading retailers by joining our Administration team at the Mt Wellington Store!
- Do you have hands-on Admin experience?
- Work for one of NZ’s top brands!
- Great team environment!
Listed nine days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Great opportunity to put your banking, lending and admin skillset to good use. Part time PA to Mortgage Broker. Working Monday to Friday, 20-hour week
- Part time PA to very successful Mortgage & Insurance Broker. Great opportunity
- Mt Wellington. Newly created role due to growth & success. Busy & varied role
- Lots of autonomy. You must be self-motivated, self-starter, and self-managing
Listed five days agoat Animates NZ Holdings
We're looking for an extraordinary administrator to join our Support Office team and help us look after our 17 veterinary clinics.
- Fun, fast-paced role
- Support our network of veterinary clinics
- Excellent location
Listed four days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Live & work close to home-Mt Wellington. Put your great administration skills & experience to full utilization. Fun team atmosphere, great co. cultur
- Hardworking team who have fun along the way. Great company culture
- Mt Wellington. Busy and varied role that you can make your own
- Can do, willing, flexible, motivated and adaptable attitude wanted
Listed six days agoat Wilson Group
Looking for a Compliance Administrator who is able to assist our Monitoring team with reporting and compliance processes.
- Monday- Friday
- Training Provided
- Analytical and reporting skills are required
Listed six days agoat Pool Magic LtdThis flexible role involves providing friendly, accurate, prompt invoicing, banking and debtor collection. Listed twelve days agoat Base Up
We are currently looking for an exceptional Admin Assistant. This is a fast-paced role that requires you to be good at working under pressure.
- Friendly and vibrant team environment
- Varied Role
- Entry Level reception and office admin person
Listed ten days agoat NetYourJob
Barfoot & Thompson Ellerslie are looking for an Office Administrator / Receptionist with excellent people skills - APPLY NOW!
- Office Administrator with excellent customer service skills
- Fun, positive and very supportive team environment
- Join the team at Barfoot & Thompson Ellerslie
Listed three days agoat Ease Insurance BrokersWe are seeking an enthusiastic team player to join our small team as Office Admin/Sales Support assisting our Personal Risk Financial Advisers. Listed six days agoat LeasePlan Australia and New Zealand
Do you have a passion for cars, trucks and all things automobile then look no further and join us in keeping New Zealand businesses moving.
- Kick-start your career in Fleet management with the best in the industry!
- Fabulous ongoing training and development opportunities
- Office located in Ellerslie
Receive new jobs for this search by email