Assistant Accountants Jobs in Mount Wellington Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat PPS Recruitment & HR Services
Fast moving logistics co. (Mangere Bridge office) seeks an Office Manager to do monthly accounts and general administration 4 days/week.
- Work Tuesday – Friday; 34 hours/week
- More-or-less sole charge position reporting to Managing Director
- Background in road transport (truck) & logistics industry would be helpful
Listed five hours agoat Waste Management NZ Limited
We have an opportunity for a talented and motivated Assistant Accountant to join our friendly and supportive team based in Mt. Wellington.
- Are you interested in developing a career in Accounting?
- Rewarding career and growth opportunities
- Be part of a successful team
Listed fourteen days agoat Walker AndersenImmediate start, 8 week temp role. Mt Wellington Location. Listed twenty two days agoat In Transit Consulting Ltd
This is a new role leading a team of seven accounts payable/receivables, while looking at improving and streamlining their processes.
- A new role leading a team of seven people!
- A chance to improve and streamline processes!
- Be innovative in your thinking!
Listed twenty eight days agoat Graham Consulting
Representing numerous brand names that are well known for product quality and consistency this is a business that offers you a challenge.
- Committed to onshore manufacturing
- Decades of growth and strategic acquisition
- Proven record of training and upskilling employees
Listed three days agoat CBRENewly created role within the Pacific Finance Team to provide day to day operational support to the Finance Manager Listed five minutes agoat I Love Ugly LtdWe are seeking an Assistant Accountant to support our Finance Manager in this growing New Zealand fashion retail company. Listed four days agoat Burnsco
Are you a catch? Burnsco is continuing to expand and is fishing for an Assistant Accountant.
- Competitive Remuneration Package with attractive benefits
- Newly created role in a supportive and friendly environment
- Fast growing and long established company offering growth opportunities
Listed two days agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
We are seeking an Assistant Accountant to work with our busy Finance team. This role is based in Auckland central and is close to public transport.
- Do you have strong financial skills, with budgeting and accounts experience?
- Demonstrate competency in using financial systems and sound Excel skills
- Bring your excellent written and verbal communication skills
Listed fourteen days agoat Staples Rodway LimitedWant to work for an exciting New Zealand organisation and develop your accounting skills? Listed seven days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdGreat job with fabulous co. who import many of the world's leading sports brands. 1 yr mat contract. Rewarding, varied role, fabulous team & culture! Listed seven days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ LimitedSuperb opportunity to join a growing insurance business. Suit part-qualified accountant. Lower North Shore location. Listed nine days agoat Mega Food Services Ltd
Industry Accounts Assistant. Focus on Accounts Payable, Inventory Control & Profit Analysis . Related Education Background & Work Experience preferred
- Ideal entry to your accounting career. Experience not compulsory.
- Income Generous (based on experience)
- We are ATE.
Listed eleven days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingThis corporate services organisation is based in Auckland CBD and are looking for a strong Assistant Accountant to assist during an internal project. Listed six days agoat KG Recruitment Ltd
Fantastic full time and permanent Finance Assistant opportunity to work with genuinely lovely and down to earth people in this very busy office.
- Supportive, positive, busy and friendly environment.
- Ethical and interesting Not For Profit company to work for.
- MoneyWorks experience is ideal but not essential.
Listed eleven days agoat Principle HomesAssistant Account required 25-30 hours per week for a small, busy team. The role is varied and is based at a home office in St Heliers. Listed twenty one days agoat salt
A grunty role that you can call your own!
- A role that you can own !
- High profile brand
- Grey Lynn Location!
Listed eight days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator in a critical role supporting the finance function of the Fletcher Construction Division.
- Working with a leading Construction contractor
- Integral support role within a strong Finance function
- Head Office based with development opportunity
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education