Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in Hastings Central Hawkes BaySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Re-Leased
We're looking for a savvy .NET software developers to join our high performance development team powering cloud-based property platform, Re-Leased.
- Work life balance with a Competitive Salary
- A fantastic company culture!
- Play a crucial part in building award-winning, fast-growing software start-up!
Listed one day agoat Acurity Health Group Ltd
Royston Hospital, Hastings is seeking Ward Assistant / Orderly to join our friendly professional teams.
- Assist with the daily efficient running of the ward
- Be part of a supportive and professional environment
- Morning and afternoon teas provided
Listed seven days agoat TRG Imaging
Based in Hastings, but also required to cover Gisborne, we are looking for a Charge Mammographer
- Charge Mammographer
- Full Time
Listed sixteen days agoat Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga has an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker keen to be part of an innovative organisation
- Kaupapa Maori and whanau friendly organisation
- Values driven
- Being a part of an amzing team
Listed twelve days agoat Health Hawkes Bay
Opportunity for someone with a commitment to improvement, the pursuit of equity, and excellence in health care delivery.
- Working in primary care health sector
- Supporting General Practice
- Innovation and improvement
Listed eight days agoat Norrcom LtdSystems Engineer who is well presented and able to talk well with prospective clients. Always on the lookout to develop new strategies Listed twenty six days agoat Cranford Hospice
Do you have an interest in palliative care and want to join a team that is passionate about supporting our community to care for their dying?
- Live and work in the beautiful Hawke's Bay region
- Be part of a small multi-disciplinary team providing person centred care
- Learn more about symptom assessment
Listed twenty one days agoat Te Mata Estate Winery Ltd
A key technical position in the production team of one of New Zealand’s oldest wineries.
- Wine industry
- Established team
- Quality focussed producer
Listed nineteen days agoat Department of Corrections
Join our National Office team in Wellington (option to work remotely) and influence practice nationally. Multiple opportunities available.
- Lead and Influence Psychological Practice
- Wellington based, option to work remotely and travel to National Office
- Develop effective intervention programmes
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Handle first tier remote service requests in a professional and timely manner on a diverse range of subjects from cloud, application, OS, and network.
- Work with cool technology and support local businesses with their IT and cloud.
- Get in on the ground floor in a dynamic 100% kiwi owned IT Services firm.
- Lots of opportunity for development; as the business grows, you grow too.
Listed sixteen days agoat fonemateHardware Technician or Ict support technician Listed eight days agoat RWR Health
RN position available within Hastings based dementia/psychogeriatric 69 bed facility. strong clinical support, learning and dvpt opportunities
- Committed to your career, learning and development
- Strong and experienced new clinical management team for support
- Hastings based, nationwide career opportunities
Listed thirteen days agoat Engage Recruitment Support
We're on the hunt for a true developer, someone who can work across the end to end development process from concept to completion.
- Work on ground breaking projects
- Cutting-edge tech business working on world class projects
- Global team, high profile clients
Listed twenty six days agoat Hastings Health CentreWe have an opening for a part-time/casual Urgent Care Physician to work in our walk-in Urgent Care Clinic at our brand new facility. Listed twenty nine days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
We’re offering experienced Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers the chance to showcase their skills.
- Work in a rapid assessment and discharge planning capacity
- Get the opportunity to develop your professional skills
- Join an award-winning team at the Hawke’s Bay DHB
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Data & CommunicationsData Technician/Installer with experience in installing Structured Cabling Solutions to join our growing team in Hawke's Bay area Listed three days agoat Kinetic Data & CommunicationsPABX / VoIP engineer with relevant skills in traditional PABX and VoIP systems required in Hawke's Bay Region Listed sixteen days agoat Te Awanga Estate
Te Awanga Estate is looking for an Experienced Vineyard Machine Operator to join our team working in certified organic and contract vineyards.
- Be part of a progressive, award winning, quality wine brand
- Work with a great team in a friendly work environment
- In the beautiful sunny Hawke's Bay
Listed one day agoat Green Cross Health
Work closely within our Nursing team to provide healthcare services to all our patients and their families.
- Provide healthcare services to our patients and their families.
- Join our team as a Casual Nurse.
- Work on an on call and as needed basis.
Listed twenty nine days agoat Green Cross Health
Permanent GP position available, full time or part time, attain a great balance between work and lifestyle
- Permanent position 32 to 40 hours per week
- Provide care and advice to our patients and their families
- Move to the mighty Hawkes Bay! Relocation Assistance available.
Receive new jobs for this search by email