Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in Hastings Hawkes BaySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Re-Leased
We're looking for a savvy .NET software developers to join our high performance development team powering cloud-based property platform, Re-Leased.
- Work life balance with a Competitive Salary
- A fantastic company culture!
- Play a crucial part in building award-winning, fast-growing software start-up!
This is a featured jobat Glenn Cook Technologies Ltd
Seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer who is at the top of their game, ready to hit the ground running.
- Join an established & successful Hawkes Bay owned & operated technology company
- Key technical role dealing with a wide range of technologies everyday
- Are you an experienced Senior Systems Engineer who is at the top of your game?
Listed twelve days agoat SPCASPCA Hastings are looking for a casual Animal Attendant who can help our centre achieve the best outcomes for the animals under our care. Listed eight days agoat Acurity Health Group Ltd
Royston Hospital, Hastings is seeking Ward Assistant / Orderly to join our friendly professional teams.
- Assist with the daily efficient running of the ward
- Be part of a supportive and professional environment
- Morning and afternoon teas provided
Listed five days agoat Oderings NurseriesSpring staff wanted with great attitude and work ethic for nursery production work. Listed five days agoat Booster Wine GroupDue to continued growth a dynamic, reliable team player is required to join our Hawke's Bay Vineyards as a Vineyard Machinery Operator Listed twelve days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work as part of a multi-specialty team of professionals and to work in a dynamic and busy unit.
- Be responsible for clinical support of the Villa 6 Nurses and Consultants
- Support the administration staff and unit receptionist
- Receive opportunities for ongoing professional development
Listed four days agoat Rockit Global Limited
Do you have what it takes to be part of a dynamic fast paced orchard team? If you do, we want to hear from you!
- Industry Leaders
- Fast Paced Team
- Dynamic Innovative Company
Listed seven hours agoat Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
This is an opportunity to build your career in Information Technology within an innovative, values-based organisation within a friendly workforce.
- Kaupapa Maori Organisation
- Whanau Friendly
- Friendly Working Environment
Listed eight days agoat Fruition Horticulture (HB) Ltd
Initiative is essential, do you also have brains, horsepower and personality?
- Great team and industry to work with
- Indoor and outdoor work
- Interesting and challenging role
Listed five days agoat ExtrastaffHealthcare Assistant required for Aged Care facilities Listed thirteen days agoat TRG Imaging
Based in Hastings, but also required to cover Gisborne, we are looking for a Charge Mammographer
- Charge Mammographer
- Full Time
Listed fifteen days agoat Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
We have an exciting opportunity for a Kai Ringahora - Te Whare Pora Navigator to provide support and link clients to relevant support services.
- Family-focused and innovative
- Grounded in cultural values
- Helping our community to achieve their wellbeing goals
Listed twenty seven days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentFull time Veterinary Surgeon required in Hawkes' Bay Listed four days agoat Presbyterian Support East Coast
We are looking for an experienced leader and manager to continue to keep older people healthy and connected in their communities.
- Award-winning care provider
- Competitive salary
Listed twelve days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
Take the opportunity to enable Plunket to improve engagement with Maori whanau and our communities.
- Do you have experience providing support in our comunnities?
- Bring your passion for improving health outcomes for children
- Join a supportive working environment
Listed twenty two days agoat Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga has an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker keen to be part of an innovative organisation
- Kaupapa Maori and whanau friendly organisation
- Values driven
- Being a part of an amzing team
Listed eighteen days agoat Health Hawkes Bay
Opportunity for someone with a commitment to improvement, the pursuit of equity, and excellence in health care delivery.
- Working in primary care health sector
- Supporting General Practice
- Innovation and improvement
Listed four days agoat Hastings Health CentreWe are keen to speak with Urgent Care Physicians who wish to work in our walk-in Urgent Care Clinic at our brand new facility. Listed fifteen days agoat Norrcom LtdSystems Engineer who is well presented and able to talk well with prospective clients. Always on the lookout to develop new strategies
Receive new jobs for this search by email