Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Hastings Central Hawkes BaySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Re-Leased
We're looking for a savvy .NET software developers to join our high performance development team powering cloud-based property platform, Re-Leased.
- Work life balance with a Competitive Salary
- A fantastic company culture!
- Play a crucial part in building award-winning, fast-growing software start-up!
Listed six hours agoat Acurity Health Group Ltd
Royston Hospital, Hastings is seeking Ward Assistant / Orderly to join our friendly professional teams.
- Assist with the daily efficient running of the ward
- Be part of a supportive and professional environment
- Morning and afternoon teas provided
Listed six days agoat TRG Imaging
Based in Hastings, but also required to cover Gisborne, we are looking for a Charge Mammographer
- Charge Mammographer
- Full Time
Listed eleven days agoat Health Hawkes Bay
Opportunity for someone with a commitment to improvement, the pursuit of equity, and excellence in health care delivery.
- Working in primary care health sector
- Supporting General Practice
- Innovation and improvement
Listed fifteen days agoat Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga has an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker keen to be part of an innovative organisation
- Kaupapa Maori and whanau friendly organisation
- Values driven
- Being a part of an amzing team
Listed twenty five days agoat Cranford Hospice
Do you have an interest in palliative care and want to join a team that is passionate about supporting our community to care for their dying?
- Live and work in the beautiful Hawke's Bay region
- Be part of a small multi-disciplinary team providing person centred care
- Learn more about symptom assessment
Listed seven days agoat Norrcom LtdSystems Engineer who is well presented and able to talk well with prospective clients. Always on the lookout to develop new strategies Listed eighteen days agoat Department of Corrections
Join our National Office team in Wellington (option to work remotely) and influence practice nationally. Multiple opportunities available.
- Lead and Influence Psychological Practice
- Wellington based, option to work remotely and travel to National Office
- Develop effective intervention programmes
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
Handle first tier remote service requests in a professional and timely manner on a diverse range of subjects from cloud, application, OS, and network.
- Work with cool technology and support local businesses with their IT and cloud.
- Get in on the ground floor in a dynamic 100% kiwi owned IT Services firm.
- Lots of opportunity for development; as the business grows, you grow too.
Listed fifteen days agoat fonemateHardware Technician or Ict support technician Listed seven days agoat RWR Health
RN position available within Hastings based dementia/psychogeriatric 69 bed facility. strong clinical support, learning and dvpt opportunities
- Committed to your career, learning and development
- Strong and experienced new clinical management team for support
- Hastings based, nationwide career opportunities
Listed twelve days agoat Engage Recruitment Support
We're on the hunt for a true developer, someone who can work across the end to end development process from concept to completion.
- Work on ground breaking projects
- Cutting-edge tech business working on world class projects
- Global team, high profile clients
Listed twenty five days agoat Hastings Health CentreWe have an opening for a part-time/casual Urgent Care Physician to work in our walk-in Urgent Care Clinic at our brand new facility. Listed twenty eight days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
We’re offering experienced Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers the chance to showcase their skills.
- Work in a rapid assessment and discharge planning capacity
- Get the opportunity to develop your professional skills
- Join an award-winning team at the Hawke’s Bay DHB
Listed two days agoat Kinetic Data & CommunicationsData Technician/Installer with experience in installing Structured Cabling Solutions to join our growing team in Hawke's Bay area Listed two days agoat Kinetic Data & CommunicationsPABX / VoIP engineer with relevant skills in traditional PABX and VoIP systems required in Hawke's Bay Region Listed six hours agoat Green Cross Health
Work closely within our Nursing team to provide healthcare services to all our patients and their families.
- Provide healthcare services to our patients and their families.
- Join our team as a Casual Nurse.
- Work on an on call and as needed basis.
Listed twenty eight days agoat Green Cross Health
Permanent GP position available, full time or part time, attain a great balance between work and lifestyle
- Permanent position 32 to 40 hours per week
- Provide care and advice to our patients and their families
- Move to the mighty Hawkes Bay! Relocation Assistance available.
Listed four days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work as part of a multi-specialty team of professionals and to work in a dynamic and busy unit.
- Be responsible for clinical support of the Villa 6 Nurses and Consultants
- Support the administration staff and unit receptionist
- Receive opportunities for ongoing professional development
Listed eight days agoat Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
We have an exciting opportunity for a Kai Ringahora - Te Whare Pora Navigator to provide support and link clients to relevant support services.
- Family-focused and innovative
- Grounded in cultural values
- Helping our community to achieve their wellbeing goals
Listed twenty three hours agoat Hawkes Bay Regional CouncilAre you passionate about working collaboratively to improve the Hawkes Bay environment?
Receive new jobs for this search by email