Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Real Estate & Property Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Carpet Court NZ Limited
Carpet Court is looking for a customer focused IT professional to join our growing team. Great opportunity to join us as our IT Operations expert!
- Competitive salary + staff benefits
- Multi-site support with plenty of projects in the pipeline!
- Come join a supportive team and develop your IT career with Carpet Court
This is a featured jobat Quantum Security Services Limited
Information Security Risk Consultant sought to join the team in delivering IT security risk & audit work across New Zealand.
- Great team culture :)
- Varied and interesting consumer base and work
- Great package with quarterly bonuses
Listed two days agoat Stellar Recruitment
Experienced Real Estate Administrators needed!
- Office Administrator
- South Auckland Location
- Permanent position
Listed eighteen hours agoat Bayleys Realty Group
Due to the successful growth of Bayleys Property Services (BPS) we are looking for a Service Centre Coordinator.
- Take ownership of the administration work relating to a portfolio of properties
- Work in a fast paced, social, corporate environment
- Take the first step in your property career
Listed six days agoat Kin
Amnesty International wants a hard working, accurate Data Assistant to join our team. If you dream of work that makes a difference, please apply now.
- Meaningful work with a passionate organisation
- Convenient city location
- $40,000 - $45,000 salary
Listed eight days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Support the delivery of planned volume maintenance across the property portfolio, focusing on delivering planned maintenance projects and programmes.
- Do you have a proactive, enthusiastic and energetic approach?
- Bring your excellent organisational skills
- Receive opportunities for self-development and new challenges
Listed two days agoat Alexander James Limited
Exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a growing analytics business and work directly with several of New Zealand's leading brands!
- Auckland city fringe location
- Exposure to the latest technologies and tools
- Fun and supportive environment
Listed two days agoat Wise Management Services
Do you like working closely with people to understand their needs and are you passionate about making things more efficient, effective or useful?
- Permanent position, 40 hours per week
- Based in Auckland
- Do you want to be a part of ending homelessness in Auckland?
Listed fifteen hours agoat Whangarei District Council
We are looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Administrator to assist us in designing, implementing and optimising a number of data innovations.
- Support the design and build of our data warehouse
- Facilitate data migration
- Produce three-dimensional data views using SQL
Listed sixteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Lead a high performing, outcomes oriented team to develop and deliver property, procurement and administration strategies
- Lead the development and delivery of national procurement and property strategy
- Use your strong leadership skills to manage a diverse shared services team
- Opportunity to contribute to keeping New Zealand skies safe and secure
Listed eighteen hours agoat Auckland Council
Help ensure our stadiums are ready to go for live music, sports, and events!
- Variety and challenge where no 2 weeks are the same
- Join the stadiums facilities and maintenance team
- Permanent, full-time
Listed two days agoat NetYourJob
Ray White City South Rentals require a Property Management Administrator to join their team in Manurewa. Previous Admin experience essential.
- Proven experience as an Administrator?
- Looking to start a career in the Property industry?
- Join the team at Ray White City South Rentals
Listed six days agoat Ministry of Health
- Do you enjoy working in a challenging environment with a high performance team?
- Are you a subject matter expert on the National Health Index?
- Our Team needs you!
Listed twelve days agoat New Zealand PoliceInformation Assurance Advisor Police National Headquarters, Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $83,329 - $112,741 Two Positions... Listed seventeen hours agoat Stonewood Group LtdThe Operations Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the support team ensuring the group receives services and advice on time. Listed twenty hours agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
A privately-owned business consisting of large format office, retail and car parking are seeking an Administration/Operations person to join the team
- Private property owner with multiple commercial assets
- Collaborative working environment
- Auckland City location
Listed nine days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Come work for an organisation which offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work
- Looking to break into your industry?
- Attractive Base Salary!
- Career progression opportunities!
Listed thirteen hours agoat PGG Wrightson Real Estate
If you are an existing real estate sales person looking for a new base and want to join a successful Real Estate Company - then talk to us today!
- Positions available within our Residential, Lifestyle and Rural teams
- Be part of an energetic and cooperative small team
- High-quality training provided to develop your capabilities
Listed seven days agoat NetYourJob
Barfoot & Thompson are currently seeking an energetic Property Management Assistant to support our busy Mt Roskill team.
- Do you have a passion for people and property?
- Career opportunity ideally suited to a self motivated and self driven individual
- Join our energetic and enthusiastic Barfoot & Thompson Team in Mt Roskill
Listed nine days agoat BGIS
The Reception Administrator will ensure the smooth and professional operation of the front of house services, room bookings and reception areas.
- Reception Administrator | Front of House | Customer Liaison
- Meet and Greet | Asset | Facilities Maintenance
- Global Organisation | Well established team | Career Progression
Listed twelve days agoat PGG Wrightson Real Estate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic administrator to join our teams in Hamilton and Cambridge on a full-time basis.
- Be the first point of contact through reception and telephonist duties
- Bring your excellent time management and organisational skills
- Utilise your oral and written communication skills
Listed seven hours agoat Project Plus Ltd
Ready to start your project consulting career? Come and join us as we solve client project practice, management and capability issues...
- New Zealand's leading Project Management Consultancy.
- Deliver outstanding project support service.
- Develop your P3O skills and boost your career.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education