Information & Communication Technology, Real Estate & Property Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Inov8 Limited
Do you have a keen interest and affinity with Identity? Working to adopt identity into the DNA of all orgainsations and working with industry leaders
- Pre-Sales & Technical Specialist
- Length and Breadth of Identity Services
- Developement Opportunitites
This is a featured jobat Master Business Systems - GoGet DivisionThe SharePoint/Office 365 Administrator is responsible for developing and supporting Master Business Systems local government customers deployments. Listed ten hours agoat NetYourJob
Barfoot & Thompson are looking for a Property Management Assistant to join our team in a full time OR part rime role - APPLY NOW!
- Have you got a passion for people and property?
- Excellent career opportunity for a driven individual!
- Join the Barfoot & Thompson office in Mt Eden
Listed seven days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Do you want a busy & varied role assisting & supporting a team of Real Estate Agents? City fringe location. Great team atmosphere. Great opportunity
- Do you have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude?
- Do you like working in a busy & varied role with a great team around you?
- Do you like being the ‘go to person’ whilst assisting & supporting a busy team?
Listed one day agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed eight days agoat Staircase Financial Management
We are looking for the right person to join our growing business. No two days are the same and your day will be filled with exciting challenges.
- Are you super-organised, solutions-focused and a rock-star administrator?
- Are you looking for a role with amazing growth opportunities?
- Are you a great communicator with highly-developed people skills?
Listed eleven days agoat Private Advertiser
Great front office opportunity in our Prestons office supporting a high performing team of three agents.
- Key support role in a successful real estate business
- Monday to Friday - Prestons Based
Listed eight days agoat Russell McVeagh
We are on the lookout for a Data Analyst and Team Coordinator to join our Strategy and Transformation Team.
- Great entry level data analytics role
- Highly professional, supportive team environment
- Be involved in an exciting cultural transformation
Listed six days agoat NZ Police Association
Bring your creativity, knowledge and skills to this role and make a real difference to our members' lives.
- A diverse and collaborative role in a hardworking and fun environment
- Work in our modern office based in the middle of the CBD
- Hit the ground running with opportunities to learn and grow
Listed five days agoat REAP RecruitmentWe are looking for an experienced Property Management Administrator for our clients Parnell Office. Listed two days agoat Breast Cancer Foundation NZThe purpose of the role is to provide accurate timely data to the fundraising team to support the implementation of fundraising programmes Listed six days agoat Ortum Limited
Join a successful and motivated team that strives for greatness - a fantastic work culture and superb CBD offices make this an awesome opportunity!
- Great team culture with lots of support available
- Snazzy Central Auckland offices
- Take the next step in your commercial property admin career
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
Point Property Management has an opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join their team.
- Parnell Location
- Growth Opportunity and Career Progression
- Amazing Team
Listed sixteen hours agoat Riccarton High SchoolTo assist the Network Manager with IT implementation and daily support of the network and users. Listed six days agoat REAP RecruitmentPA to High Profile & Successful Elite Salesperson | Diary Management | Marketing | Confident Person with Great People Skills Required Listed five days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis NZ owned company is looking for a talented DBA to join their rapidly expanding team. Listed ten hours agoat Absolute IT Limited
Opportunity to join Talleys, one of the largest privately owned companies in the South Island.
- Iconic food manufacturing organisation
- Lead & develop ICT process, systems and structure
Lead & develop ICT process,
- Based in Sunny Motueka, close to the stunning Abel Tasman National Park
Listed five days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Be part of a high performing team working on a project everyone will be talking about
- Immediate start long term assignment
- Work with some of the best names in the Data space building data visualisations
- Central modern corporate offices which has created an amazing culture
Listed two days agoat Vodafone New Zealand
We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our 24/7 operating team to exceed customer expectations for our Enterprise customers.
- This role requires you to be on-call - we have a flexible working environment!
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, can work on-site with customer if required
- Permanent opportunity and the heart of service delivery
Listed eight days agoat TelferYoung (Rotorua) LtdAward winning office, part of NZ’s largest independently owned property valuing business. With a Director committed to ensuring he has happy staff.
Receive new jobs for this search by email