Science & Technology Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Manaaki Whenua – Landcare Research
This new Portfolio Leader role is to lead one of Manaaki Whenua - Landcare Research's principal portfolios of research.
- Are you a flexible, pragmatic self-starter?
- Bring your business acumen and effective brokering abilities
- Work with passionate and talented people in a caring environment
This is a featured jobat Hill Laboratories
This role is to provide leadership to the Analytical Technology team servicing our Food and Biological team.
- Be part of an industry leading organisation
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Analytical Technology Sector
Listed twenty two hours agoat Synlait Milk Ltd
Our vision is to be the world's most innovative and trusted dairy company. We partner with the best customers and Canterbury milk suppliers to make...
- Entry level lab role
- Great career progression available
- Need to be flexible and positive
Listed five days agoat Aquinas CollegeThe purpose of this position is to support the staff and students in the Science Faculty to enhance teaching and learning. Listed one day agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Join our Technical team who support the laboratory teaching and research programmes within the School.
- Bring your excellent time management skills
- Provide support to our research programmes
- A great varied and interesting role within an established team
Listed four hours agoat Alpha Laboratories (NZ) LtdWe are currently seeking professional personnel with the necessary skills as listed below to join our heart-warming team. Listed five days agoat Scientific & Technical Recruitment Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading edge science organisation and utilise your previous HPLC experience
- World Class Analytical Science Organisation
- Long standing history, fantastic culture
- Expand your knowledge in a research and testing role
Listed seven hours agoat Keytone Enterprises (NZ) Company Limited
Keytone is an ASX listed dairy manufacturer based in NZ. Due to the expansion of the business, we are looking quality control specialist.
- Career development opportunities
- Dairy manufacturing environment
- ASX listing company
Listed four days agoat Accord Technical Recruitment
This large food manufacturer needs a QA/Compliance professional to monitor food safety and improve quality systems.
- Major international FMCG company
- Afternoon-shift role available - 2pm or 3pm start, finish at 10.30pm or 11.30pm
- Stable, multi-national employer ... good career prospects
Listed four days agoat Watercare Services LimitedWe have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Microbiology Technician, based at our Airport Oaks laboratory. Apply now! Listed seven days agoat EIAG WellingtonWe are looking for a new team member in our Christchurch branch! The position is for a Laboratory Analyst willing to learn and grow their skills. Listed eight days agoat AsureQuality Ltd
Ensure all sample tests are using the correct procedures, precisely recorded, completed within time and appropriately stored or disposed of.
- Are you a recent Science graduate ready for a career in Microbiology?
- Work alongside customers to assure the safety and quality of food
- Full training provided and lots of opportunities for development and growth
Listed twelve days agoat NetYourJob
Tamatea High School require a Science/Laboratory Technician to support our Science Department. School term time only. Apply Now!
- Part time position 36 hours per fortnight
- School term time only
- Support the Science Department at Tamatea High School
Listed eleven days agoat SourceHR
New Year New Start - Bring your Analytical Technology knowledge to this great team!!
- 100% NZ Owned and Operated
- Hamilton Based
- January Start
Listed three hours agoat Pohlen Partners
Join an expert team in developing world class innovative extraction technology from industrial waste
- Inorganic chemistry
- Crystallisation, titanium dioxide, nanomaterials
- Research and development
Listed eight days agoat Douglas Pharmaceuticals
Utilise your instrumentation experience in our QC lab environment
- Be accountable for routine Calibration and Maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Afternoon shift (3.30 pm - 11.30 pm)
- Henderson based
Listed four days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Immediate start for a team player with knowledge and experience with PCR, Serology or ELISA
- Must have experience working in a laboratory
- Temporary role for up to 6 months
- Wallaceville location
Listed five days agoat Scientific & Technical Recruitment Limited
Use your strong QC/QA background to take you to the next level, review and maintain QC/ Calibration/ Manufacturing and Production QA Compliance.
- Well established Medical Device manufacturer, beautiful location
- High Quality, Innovative and cutting edge products
- Unique position in a niche global market
Listed three hours agoat Otahuhu College
Do you have a passion for passing on your Physics knowledge? Want to make a difference in the lives of young people?
- Make a difference
- Inspire the next generation
- Work with a great team
Listed six days agoat AsureQuality Ltd
Do you have a proven track record in Analytical Chemists? Are seeking your next career opportunity ? Apply now!
- Utilise your skills in this varied role
- Endless development opportunities
- Bring a proven track record in analytical chemistry
Listed eight days agoat Scientific & Technical Recruitment Limited
Experienced pharmaceutical Analyst required with HPLC/ Wet Chemistry/Micro background to join a global animal health organisation.
- Raw materials testing for this busy pharmaceutical laboratory
- Fantastic modern equipment
- New look department with opportunity to gain new skills
Listed thirteen days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
As a Laboratory Assistant with us, you will be responsible for data entry of samples onto the computer system and checking data for accuracy.
- Can you easily build rapport with customers?
- Bring your data entry experience
- Join an organisation that focusses on career development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education