Science & Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Plant & Food Research
An exciting opportunity for a Scientist to provide research leadership in development of in-vitro conservation of plant genetic resources.
- Premium Crops and Technology
- Work Life Balance, Excellent Culture
- Competitive Remuneration and Benefits package
This is a featured jobat Ecology New Zealand
Would you like to be part of a growing, vibrant team of talented ecologists?
- Fulltime role based in Auckland
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Grow your freshwater technical and consulting skill sets
Listed three days agoat Functional Health Screening
We are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician with a passion for health, science, and medicine to join our growing functional pathology laboratory.
- We are passionate about what we do, and we have fun doing it.
- We are a small, hard working team, and cohesion is essential.
- We pride ourselves on culture and an enjoyable working environment.
Listed two days agoat Synlait Milk LtdBuild upon and utilise your Laboratory experience! Listed sixteen hours agoat Tangaroa CollegeKey tasks incl prep of material for classrooms,provide technical support to teachers, maintain systems and processes, manage lab resources & equipment Listed three days agoat Healthscope
Healthscope offers support in management training to senior technical staff.
- To be registered as a Scientist with the NZ Medical Science Council.
- A current Annual Practicing Certificate
- To hold relevant qualifications and/or experience in Histology
Listed four days agoat QJumpersReporting directly to the Chief Medical Officer a vacancy now exists to work full time as our GMP Manufacturing and Laboratory Coordinator Listed nine days agoat Jaychem Industries LtdLaboratory testing for both raw materials and manufactured product as well utilities and facility with adherence to a defined set of quality criteria. Listed twelve hours agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Thinking of a change in environment, location or developing your career? Perhaps it is time to reach out to us?
- Laboratory leadership opportunities
- Use your IQ and EQ
- Mentor and coach diverse highly skilled technical teams
Listed eight days agoat Watercare Services Limited
Excellent Laboratory Technician opportunity focused on producing analytical results.
- Supportive team environment
- Career Development
- On-going training and development
Listed two days agoat Zespri International Ltd
The Quality Assessor will undertake audits of facilities to ensure compliance with the ZESPRI System.
- Commencing early 2020
- Fixed term 12 month contract
Listed one day agoat Argenta
Are you a chemist with an eye for detail? Do you strive for excellence in the workplace? Opportunity for two Validation Chemists to join the team!
- Great opportunity for two experienced Chemists to apply their skills
- Opportunity to work in a lively, team-focused environment
- Large number of new projects in the animal health pharmaceutical space
Listed ten days agoat Blis TechnologiesInnovative biotech company. Full Time Research Assistant in a laboratory based role. Microbiological skills essential. Molecular skills desirable. Listed eleven days agoat PathlabJoin our tight-knit Histology team in the Sunny Bay of Plenty! Listed ten days agoat AsureQuality Ltd
If you are a motivated fast learner, have an excellent eye for detail and are genuinely interested in Science apply now!
- Utilise your skills in this varied role
- Exciting fixed-term opportunity!
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidates
Listed eleven days agoat DairyNZThis is an opportunity to be involved in on-farm research in a rapidly growing dairy region in New Zealand. Listed fourteen days agoat TwoticksA great opportunity in our client's Inorganic and Trace Elements team within a strong commercial testing, research and science based business Listed ten days agoat AsureQuality Ltd
If you have a passion for great customer service and are a motivated fast learner apply now!
- Exciting casual opportunity!
- Demonstrate your eye for detail and are genuinely interested in Science
- Full training and support will be provided to the right candidate
Listed fourteen days agoat WSP
Our Hamilton laboratory has an excellent opportunity for an industrious individual to join their team as a Laboratory Technician
- Collaborative Team
- Busy Environment
- Development Opportunities
Listed eleven days agoat Bakels Edible Oils (N.Z.) LtdWe are looking for a Laboratory Summer Student to complete some project work as part of a grant we have received from Callaghan Innovation. Listed two days agoat WSP
Be part of the collaboration
- Christchurch Location
- Defining Career Development
- Flexible working options
Receive new jobs for this search by email