Science & Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Zespri International Ltd
This role is accountable for providing technical leadership to the industry and delivering initiatives.
- Role with global scope
- Work as part of a collaborative team
Listed seven days agoat Bio-Strategy Ltd
Bio-Strategy is a dynamic, growing supplier of leading brand laboratory products, instrumentation and solutions to the scientific community.
- Opportunity to use your Scientific knowledge
- Dynamic supplier of Life Sciences products
- Great team environment
Listed five days agoat Geotechnics LtdThis is a full time role, where your hard work and positive work ethic will be rewarded! Listed two days agoat Triangle Recruitment Ltd
We're looking for technically minded people with an interest in electronics
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing support and potential for growth
- Global leader in Electronic Payment Solutions
Listed six days agoat University of Otago
Our Otago School of Pharmacy is the oldest in the country and prides itself on achieving excellence in pharmaceutical care.
- Provide despensing technician services for our students
- Support teaching sessions
- Permanent position with long-term prospects
Listed three days agoat Watercare Services Limited
We are seeking an experienced transformational leader to grow our national IANZ accredited laboratory service.
- Largest water, wastewater and environmental laboratory in New Zealand
- Opportunity to lead this business
- Enterprise environment
Listed three days agoat Rezource Limited
We are looking for a person with drive and dedication to take a leading role in research on spat production.
- Nelson Based
- Innovator in the Aquaculture Industry
- Hatchery based research role
Listed twelve hours agoat NIWAThis new and exciting Enterprise Data Architect position will work nationally with NIWA science groups and Technology & Innovation leaders, Listed five days agoat EQ Consultants
Be part of a successful lab based team. Quality focused and manufacturing based role.
- Work for a global supplier organisation
- Quality science; quality products
- Laboratory based position
Listed thirteen days agoat Healthscope
Healthscope offers support in management training to senior technical staff.
- To be registered as a Scientist with the NZ Medical Science Council.
- A current Annual Practicing Certificate
- To hold relevant qualifications and/or experience in Histology
Listed fourteen days agoat QJumpersReporting directly to the Chief Medical Officer a vacancy now exists to work full time as our GMP Manufacturing and Laboratory Coordinator Listed nine days agoat PROLABSLaboratory technican required to undertake asbestos identification (PLM) analysis of bulk samples and analysis of airborne fibre samples (MFM) Listed six days agoat Wairarapa CollegeApplications are invited to apply for the position of Science Technician/Lab Manager at Wairarapa College. Listed three days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Support the delivery of the clinical component of our nursing and paramedic undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- Bring your ability to communicate technical issues clearly and succinctly
- Provide world class simulation to a variety of health programmes
- Join a supportive work environment
Listed twenty days agoat Jaychem Industries LtdLaboratory testing for both raw materials and manufactured product as well utilities and facility with adherence to a defined set of quality criteria. Listed five days agoat Eurofins Agri Testing NZ2020 Kiwifruit Seasonal Sample Collectors Quad Bike and Foot Samplers Upper North Island Listed eleven days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Thinking of a change in environment, location or developing your career? Perhaps it is time to reach out to us?
- Laboratory leadership opportunities
- Use your IQ and EQ
- Mentor and coach diverse highly skilled technical teams
Listed twelve days agoat Zespri International Ltd
The Quality Assessor will undertake audits of facilities to ensure compliance with the ZESPRI System.
- Commencing early 2020
- Fixed term 12 month contract
Listed three days agoat Westland Milk Products
Come and join the Westland Milk Products team, a fantastic opportunity for an experienced people leader in our state-of-the-art Hokitika laboratory
- Are you a people leader who grows and mentors your team?
- Make a real difference in the Quality of our world-class products
- Stunning West Coast location with well-known end to end dairy manufacturer
Receive new jobs for this search by email