Science & Technology Jobs in All Wellington
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Join our Technical team who support the laboratory teaching and research programmes within the School.
- Bring your excellent time management skills
- Provide support to our research programmes
- A great varied and interesting role within an established team
Listed fourteen hours agoat NIWAWe are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled technician to assist in the operation of this laboratory, providing analytical services in stable isotopes Listed eleven days agoat Construction SciencesImmediate start for a Field Technician Fulltime positions annually paying 50K- 75K just outside of Wellington NZ. Listed fifteen days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Quality Lead position with a well-established NZ food manufacturer - have an impact on the company's products and growing factory.
- Competitive salary
- Newly-created role: 2IC to the QA Manager
- No weekend work
Listed eight days agoat Holcim
Quality Technician required for our Kiwi Point Quarry
- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Offers long term career paths
- Both personal and professional development opportunities on offer
Listed five days agoat AsureQuality Ltd
We are seeking a Technician to join our Extractions team on a 12 month fixed-term basis!
- Exciting fixed-term opportunity!
- Endless development opportunities
- Full training provided to the right candidate
Listed four days agoat Malaghan Institute of Medical ResearchThe Malaghan Institute of Medical Research is New Zealand’s leading independent health research organisation, with around 100 staff dedicated to Listed twelve days agoat Callaghan Innovation
Be responsible for heading up the QA function and managing a small team of skilled individuals.
- Do you have sound decision-making and problem-solving skills?
- Form a key part of the GlycoSyn leadership team
- Ensure compliance to national and international standards
Listed eleven days agoat Scientific & Technical Recruitment Limited
Exciting opportunity to use your strong commercial protein purification experience and grow with an internationally reputed organisation
- Rapidly expanding biomedical/diagnostics manufacturer
- Modern purpose-built Wellington based facility
- Focus on strategic R & D, NPD and Technical Support
Listed twelve days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Volunteer Service Abroad covers costs while you are on assignment, including travel, accommodation, living allowance and more
- Make good use of your Biomedical knowledge
- Amazing opportunity to volunteer in the Pacific for four months
Listed four days agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Have a real impact on the NZ economy - Apply your science knowledge or experience, make decisions that matter!
- Work for New Zealand’s leading biosecurity agency
- Exciting role facilitating safe international trade
- Ensure science matters
Listed more than thirty days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
A great chance to work as a Senior Research Fellow within a passionate team involved in ground breaking research.
- Work with a highly skilled team truly making a difference
- Experience needed with stem cell research related to cancer
- Five year contract
Listed four days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Work as a Senior Analyst for a Government organisation and analyse large amounts of economic data to influence the creation of pivotal public policy
- Form analytical insights that have a socially meaningful purpose
- Be at the forefront of analytics while working across departments and ministries
- Wellington Central location
Listed fifteen days agoat AECOM New Zealand Ltd
Resilience and Sustainability consultant, to join our Wellington / Auckland office, to lead a wide range of resilience and sustainability projects
- Exciting projects – inspire and make a difference
- World-leading business with genuine career progression
- AECOM offers flexible working arrangements (e.g. part time, working from home)
Listed twelve days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Work as a Senior Analyst amongst a high-performing team on various projects using advanced modelling to impact health outcomes of New Zealanders.
- Conquer challenging analytics projects using predictive modelling
- Create actionable insights and influence meaningful outcomes
- Government Agency in Wellington Central location
Listed eight days agoat Scientific & Technical Recruitment Limited
Searching for biochemists – protein manufacturing / purification / immunology. Join a highly specialised and diverse team of scientists. Flexible hour
- Biomedical manufacturer
- Modern purpose built Wellington based factory
- Production based biochemist / biotechnology role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education