Sales Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Open up the world for those who want to see… that’s our purpose. What’s yours? Travel Qualification not essential.
- Earn huge rewards; including overseas travel and unlimited $$!
- Full training provided - with career growth & opportunities!
- Discounted travel + free and confidential health and financial advice
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a good fit culturally as well as someone who is not only committed to learning & applying our process but is also looking to grow!
- No automotive selling experience required! (But it's ok if you have!)
- Training and development of your skills to maximize your performance
- Family-owned company that is growing, plenty of opportunity for advancement!
Listed one hour agoat KraftHeinz NZIn this position you will strive to achieve assigned district/area sales goals through the effective management of sales representatives. Listed three days agoat DB Breweries Ltd
Want to help us #BrewabetterNewZealand? This autonomous role within a successful sales team awaits you in South Auckland. Join us now to #Goplaces
- Competitve Package
- Flexible Working Options
- Global Opportunities
Listed two days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
This role is all about driving sales, grow market shares and increasing the overall profit for the New Plymouth, Hawera and Whanganui territory.
- Join a highly visible sales team with plenty of impact and autonomy
- Work for a global leader in dairy nutrition and enter a world of opportunities
- Be the face of Fonterra Brands and showcase your passion for sales
Listed three days agoat Griffin's Foods Limited
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to achieve targets within a key region and lead a team of merchandisers
- Are you a natural salesperson with a knack for selling?
- Pride yourself on your relationship building skills & ability to close a deal?
- Want to join a progressive company with growth opportunities?
Listed three days agoat CoLab Wine MerchantsCoLab Wine Merchants is a dynamic, fast growing national wine distribution business representing a portfolio of well known, highly respected brands. Listed three days agoat CoLab Wine MerchantsCoLab Wine Merchants is a dynamic, fast growing national wine distribution business representing a portfolio of well known, highly respected brands. Listed three days agoat CoLab Wine MerchantsCoLab Wine Merchants is a dynamic, fast growing national wine distribution business representing an outstanding portfolio of highly respected brands. Listed six days agoat NES Global Talent
Awesome opportunity for an experienced Territory Sales Manager
- Having chemistry experience would be an advantage
- Candidates must have the current legal right to work in New Zealand
- Apply or phone for a confidential chat
Listed three days agoat KorbondArea Sales Representative for Lower North Island for FMCG - General Merchandise supplier MUST BE BASED IN Wellington Listed six days agoat Mondelez International
Looking for a Territory Manager to support our Four Square and New World customers.
- Great exposure within a market leading FMCG
- High profile account & iconic brands
- Based in the Auckland region
Listed four hours agoat Catch Consulting
We are looking for a motivated and driven BDM to hunt for opportunities in the Lower North Island
- Well established nationwide business
- Hands on and diverse role
- Travel the lower North Island
Listed nine days agoat Intepeople Ltd
This is a great opportunity for a high performing sales professional.
- Maintain and grow significant grocery accounts
- 100% NZ owned company supplying NZ grown and packed products
- Areas include: Central Auckland, West Auckland, North Shore, Northland
Listed eight days agoat NOV Australia Pty LtdRepresent the company in the South Island region, maintaining regular service to customers to achieve sales targets. Listed five days agoat JOYN
Join us on our Journey from “good to GREAT” Set your career in the right direction with Southfuels
- West Southland Territory
- Excellent company
- Great Salary and bonus
Listed seven hours agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Responsible for the regions operations and sales, ensuring short and long-term profit, growth and sales objectives are achieved.
- Role based in Wellington, may consider other central locations
- Join at a transformational time
- Leadership, culture change, responsibility for driving growth
Listed nine days agoat Garage Project
Join NZ's best known brewery as our newest Relationship Manager and help change the beer game forever.
- Join NZ's Champion Brewery, make every day at work a fun one!
- Develop on an established and thriving market with the beer that sells itself
- Enjoy great work perks and get amongst some of the best events in the country
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserSales Representative - Coffee Industry - Established brands - Great team environment - Exciting opportunity Listed three days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
In this team, Territory Managers develop quickly to head office roles. You'll enjoy a fun culture, loads of development & scope for a global career.
- Large global FMCG player offering succession path here and/ or overseas.
- Warm culture. Well supported, high profile brands.
- Stepping stone to a really rewarding career in one of the best global teams.
Listed eight days agoat Red Bull Ltd
Most jobs take energy - this one gives it. Work with autonomy, responsibility & purpose as a Red Bull Territory Manager and give your career wiiiings!
- North Auckland & Northland Territory
- Truly autonomous role supported by your local and global team mates.
- The development opportunities you need to reach your true potential.
Listed twenty hours agoat CRV Ambreed
Solution selling and people development in an important area of agribusiness. Great role for a high performing professional leader.
- Herd development for the future of the dairy industry
- Innovative company - part of a global co-operative
- Excellent team and opportunity
Receive new jobs for this search by email