Marketing & Communications Jobs in New Lynn AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Unique role for a motivated person where you will get the opportunity to proactively shape the end to end customer experience
- Role in a dynamic, global environment
- Not your typical customer service job
- Great working environment, Epsom location with easy street parking
This is a featured jobat Undertow Media
We’re looking for someone creative, concise and super organised to become a key member of our successful team at Undertow Media.
- Terrific opportunity within leading agency - Undertow Media!
- Work with iconic brands
- Attractive package and supportive work culture!
Listed six hours agoat SPCASeeking an exceptional Communications & Marketing Manager to lead the award winning team at SPCA. Listed eight days agoat PaganiThis role will see you supporting the Brand & Digital Manager on a broad range of tasks including digital, marketing and webstore duties. Listed one day agoat Foodstuffs North Island Ltd
You will be responsible for bringing the brand to life across digital channels to grow our audience and their engagement
- Opportunties to progress your career
- Flexible working
- Mt Roskill location with free car parking
Listed seventeen days agoat New Zealand Skills and Education Group
Develop, plan and drive marketing campaigns, events and branding for the group. Strong PR, content writing and brand management skills are vital.
- Exciting role with growing organisation
- Fun, multicultural team
- Make a difference in people's lives
Listed sixteen days agoat Kelston Girls' CollegeCommunications Assistant, permanent, part time 20 hours per week. Listed fifteen days agoat simPRO Software Limited
We are looking for a motivated and talented person to join us here at our Avondale operation reporting directly to the ANZ Head of Marketing.
- Are you a talented marketer looking for a new and exciting role?
- Experienced with SaaS marketing or B2B marketing?
- Looking to join a vibrant, fun and fast-paced company?
Listed nine days agoat Foodstuffs North Island LtdGreat opportunity to develop your marketing career in FMCG with one of NZ's largest retailers! Listed thirteen days agoat Live Nation Australasia_Concerts
Proactively create partnerships with clients, sell high level partner programs & generate new business across NZ portfolio of music events & venues
- Join a global, growing business, leading the way in live music & entertainment
- Make your mark & create partnerships with some of the world’s most iconic brands
- Close knit team in funky office space, flexible working, ticket perks & more!
Listed fifteen days agoat Foodstuffs North Island LtdAwesome opportunity for a Senior Event Management professional to lead and manage ‘wow’ experiences in an innovative and energetic environment Listed twenty four days agoat CBG Health Research
An exciting opportunity for you use your outstanding people skills, focus and drive in this challenging and rewarding work.
- A people job with meaning and purpose
- Flexible hours and the freedom to work independently
- Important work that influences government decisions
Listed two days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Make your mark with this much loved organisation and work somewhere that will make your soul feel good!
- Take full ownership for there biggest campaign
- Great work environment with flexible hours and working from home!
- Your opportunity to actually make a difference!
Listed eight days agoat Scentre Group
Great opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to join the team! 3-5 years experience in a hands on marketing role required.
- Are you a passionate individual looking for your next career move?
- Do you love marketing and driving a great customer experience?
- Join a dedicated team in a hands on role and grow your career with us!
Listed three hours agoat Auckland Council
Be involved in a wide range of activities and campaigns such as Auckland’s environment, libraries, regional events, and much more.
- Grow your marketing career in a large and progressive communications team
- Play a role in making Auckland a great place to live in
- Work in the heart of Auckland Central
Listed three days agoat Frame Retail
We have a unique opportunity to join one of NZ’s leading retailers as their Group Marketing Manager reporting into the General Manager.
- Leadership role with direct report into the General manager
- Manage a team of experienced marketers across a multi branded retailer
- Flexible working environment, great remuneration package + carpark!
Listed three days agoat Accent Support Office
We are looking for someone who can manage the marketing function in NZ for all of our brands at Accent Group.
- Auckland Location in purpose built offices
- Discounts on our Brands: Platypus, Vans, Hype and many more
- Be part of a close knit team and achieve amazing results
Listed seven days agoat Tourism New Zealand
Support the team across Brand, Content and Social
- Work for brand you can feel proud of promoting to the world
- 12 month fixed term opportunity
- Love variety and fast paced
Listed eight hours agoat Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra
We are looking for a talented, creative and enthusiastic person with proven digital content skills to join the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra (APO).
- Are you a digital specialist looking for a new challenge?
- A fantastic chance to join Auckland’s largest performing arts organisation!
Listed one day agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
More holidays?! Implement end to end tactical marketing programmes for House of Travel!!
- Love Travel? You can help create the ultimate customer travel experiences!!
- Roll out tactical marketing campaigns for a growing part of this travel business
- Awesome culture, location, vibe and perks!
Receive new jobs for this search by email