Marketing & Communications Jobs in Mount Albert AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat JOYN
Flexible, part-time opportunity working from your home office. Pacifecon are a leading NZ company looking to add to their Auckland research team.
- Part time role - 25 hours per week
- Work from your home office
- Well established, NZ owned business
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Guide execution of a key strategic initiative to develop and operate an innovative new business for leading aged care service provider.
- Bring this innovative service to market
- Large established national service provider
- Fast growing industry with enormous potential
Listed five days agoat EZIBUYAre you a self-motived individual who thrives in a dynamic team? Centrally based offices with fantastic public transport access. Listed one day agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Marketing Manager role, central Auckland.
- Central CBD
- Prestigious Brand
- Broad Marketing role
Listed twenty two hours agoat Koura Wealth
Looking for a skilled digital marketer to build the kōura brand. You will leverage every tool that you have to build a lead generation engine.
- Become part of something great - build a startup from the bottom up
- Extremely varied role calling on a broad marketing skill set
- Ability to work with a great set of agencies to help you develop and learn
Listed one day agoat Russell McVeagh
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to bring our marketing and client experience strategies to life.
- Generalist marketing role with heaps of variety
- High performing and supportive team
- Fantastic support and benefits
Listed two days agoat people2people
You�ve got a head for strategy and great ideas, so isn�t it time someone heard them?
- Change, growth, room to develop
- Supportive manager who has your back
- Amazing culture your friends will envy
Listed three days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Seeking an energetic and experienced Marketing Executive
- CBD Location
- New Year Opportunity
Listed one day agoat Bureau LimitedThis is a fixed term contract opportunity in an organisation that is known as “the most trusted brand” in their category! Listed nine days agoat Penney and Bennett LimitedWe are a creative New Zealand start-up, in the home & lifestyle industry looking for a marketing assistant with a strong design focus. Listed nine days agoat Kiwi Yachting Consultants LtdWe need a dynamic person to join our growing team. You will be working alongside our Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing initiatives Listed two days agoat EZIBUY• Do you have a passion for marketing and fashion?
• Central Auckland office; collaborative team environment Listed five days agoat Escape Masters LtdEscape Masters is looking for a marketing manager. Brand new, part-time position. Responsible for 3 branches, based in Auckland CBD. Listed three days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group LtdWe are on the lookout for two new Category Marketing Manager’s to work in either a permanent role or a 6-month contract! Listed one day agoat Calibrate Marketing Limited
We're searching for an intermediate-level Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing digital agency.
- Do you have experience managing Google or Facebook advertising campaigns?
- Expand your knowledge and become a master of digital marketing
- Digital agency with a tight-knit team and flexible working hours
Listed twenty one hours agoat Mana Recruitment
Join an innovative and passionate organisation where breaking new ground and inspiring communities is the legacy for generations to come.
- Organisation dedicated to the development & ongoing guidance of Pacific artists
- Now is the time to let your creative side come alive!
- Experience as a communications specialist, journalist or the like
Listed twelve days agoat Regional Facilities Auckland (RFA)
Auckland Live is seeking a hardworking and passionate Junior Marketing Assistant to support the team for a part-time three-month contract.
- Exciting opportunity in performing arts and live entertainment industry
- Gain invaluable experience for your career in a high-profile environment
- Fixed term, 3-month contract, 10 hours per week
Listed two days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Marketing communications role for the deployment of new product and product changes
- Develop Product Communication plans to fit the consumer
- Marketing Communications role for new product launches
- Key role driving B2B and B2C Marketing Communications
Listed eight days agoat Online Republic Ltd
Join some of the best online marketers in the industry, learn the ins and outs of digital marketing - sound like you? Read on!
- Are you ready to join one of the largest e-commerce companies in NZ?
- Excellent in written communication - English
- Team player, add to an already great team culture
Listed one day agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby has an exciting opportunity for a experienced Senior Marketing Manager to contribute to the success of the 2021 Rugby World Cup.
- Auckland location preferred, Wellington would be considered
- Fixed term opportunity through to November 2021
- Make a real difference on a global platform
Listed two days agoat Bright NZ
Can you create a digital journey that brings a dynamic marketing campaign to life? Gain traction, drive results with your finger firmly on the pulse.
- Work with a high-end luxury iconic brand
- Enjoy working alongside highly professional dynamic leaders and a great team
- Your passion and hard work will make a noticeable difference
Listed eight days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Use your Marketing skills to improve Tourism in Vanuatu.
- Update and strengthen the marketing strategy for the Santo Travel Centre
- Train and mentor local staff
- Assignment based in Vanuatu - costs covered!
Receive new jobs for this search by email