Marketing & Communications Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated person with excellent customer service skills and a passion for marketing.
- Opportunity to contribute and make a difference
- Creative, continuous learning environment
- Epsom location with easy street parking and public transport options
This is a featured jobat Thirsty Camel
Responsible for growing brand awareness to achieve our business goals through leadership and management of the Fever-Tree annual marketing plans.
- Passionate to drive category change
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Global Brand
Listed thirteen hours agoat Tech Futures LabWe are on the hunt for a Marketing Executive who is creative, innovative and who displays exceptional knowledge of contemporary marketing practice. Listed seventeen hours agoat NZ Transport Agency
An opportunity to drive the strategic direction and be responsible for oversight of best practice communications and engagement
- Deliver great transport, environment and social outcomes in our communities
- Shape and support the way we engage with communities and stakeholders
- Work in a happy, supportive and collaborative environment
Listed three days agoat ABB Ltd
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop with a market leader, where you will be provided with continuous challenges!
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to build a legacy as together we create a better world
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
Listed thirteen days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, results driven Communications & Marketing Coordinator to hit the ground running.
- 3-6 month fixed term contract
- Face paced role
- Fantastic work place culture and career opportunity
Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Unique opportunity for a Direct Marketing/ CRM Professional to join a commercially focussed marketing team in Auckland's CBD.
- A Direct Marketing/CRM role, with the freedom to make change
- Excited by data/ analysing results, optimising and improving campaigns?
- Love learning and looking to grow and expand?
Listed seven days agoat SAFE
If you want the opportunity to make a difference and real change for all animals in Aotearoa then come join us!
- Looking for an exciting new digital marketing role?
- Love collaboration and juggling campaigns to achieve results?
- Want to work for a cause you can be passionate about and proud to work for?
Listed fourteen days agoat Sony Music AustraliaSony Music New Zealand is looking for a superstar Marketing Assistant based in Auckland, New Zealand. Listed twenty days agoat salt
Here is your chance to learn from a passionate team who are delivering outstanding work across multiple channels.
- Collaborative team environment
- Onsite parking
- No shortage of learning opportunities
Listed twenty one days agoat Crimson EducationCrimson Global Academy (CGA), New Zealand's first registered private online high school, is registered with the New Zealand Ministry of ... Listed six days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Great opportunity to showcase your talents across digital content!
- Be involved from the start of a new service offering from Countdown.
- Join our tribe in Ponsonby dedicated to delivering digital services to NZ
Listed thirteen days agoat Shore Mariner Ltd
Are you a driven & passionate Marketer who's ready to take on a new challenge in foodservice/FMCG at a highly successful food company?
- Be involved in end-to-end marketing and product development activities
- Gain valuable food service and FMCG experience
- Great team culture
Listed four days agoat become
This is a rare opportunity to join a company pioneering the gap between technology and customer experience.
- Collaborate with a talented and passionate team
- New Zealand tech company growing on an international scale
- Competitive salary and comprehensive wellbeing programme
Listed twelve days agoat HR associate NZ Limited
Outstanding opportunity for a proven digital marketer & designer with strong email experience to join our team during an exciting period of growth.
- Boutique digital agency with passionate leadership and diverse clientele
- Gain exposure to a range of website marketing disciplines & grow your skill base
- Excellent scope for career growth & development
Listed fifteen days agoat Campfire Digital Recruitment
Drive eCommerce sales & user journeys | Optimise brand performance | Grow your strategic digital marketing experience
- Own the online sales presence for a major trans-Tasman retail brand
- Join a friendly, driven team who love their product offering
- Enjoy sunny offices with plenty of entertainment & transport close by
Listed twelve days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Awesome NZ owned global FinTech business!
- Vibrant agile and dynamic team and culture!
- Take ownership of the NZ B2B Marketing
- Northshore shore location
Listed nineteen days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
A fantastic opportunity to provide specialist advice!
- Top tier firm
- Collaborative, open working environment
Listed nineteen days agoat Spaceships Ltd
Join our successful travel brand as an Online Marketing Specialist. Make magic happen for our customers, so it'll be a great #spaceshipsroadtrip
- Exciting new digital marketing/ecommerce role in travel & tourism
- Small team, wide range of digital marketing tasks & responsibilites
- Have more control over various touchpoints in the customer journey
Listed thirteen days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Manage and build strong relationships and manage events with key sponsorship partners involving sports teams, well-known charities and local events!
- Fast-paced and busy role!
- Leadership responsibilities
- Create and execute event plans that uplift the community!
Listed fifteen days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Join a vibrant and positive team and be part of an entrepreneurial and innovative culture.
- maternity leave contract
- Grow your FMCG marketing career in trade marketing
- Work in a growing company with an awesome culture!
Listed nineteen days agoat BedsRus
BedsRus are the largest independent bedroom specialists in NZ and we are looking to grow our team with the appointment of a Marketing Assistant.
- Join one of New Zealand's biggest retail brands.
- Attractive salary plus car space in Parnell.
- Large agency and retail exposure, opportunity to grow.
Receive new jobs for this search by email