Marketing & Communications Jobs in Albany AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Feed My Furbaby
Do you love dogs and people? Then you might be just the person we are looking for. We’re on the hunt for an awesome marketing/customer care superstar!
- Based at the Icehouse, Auckland's premium business start up incubator
- Exciting start up business on massive growth tradjectory
- Opportunity to grow your career as the company grows
This is a featured jobat Bailey Tanks
Be part of a company that manufactures water products that truly make a difference to New Zealanders health, the environment and sustainability.
- Flexible hours and location
- Great opportunity for a parent wanting to ease back into work
- Market leader in the industry
Listed one day agoat Bevie
Bevie are looking for their next marketing superstar to join their innovative, creative and product-passionate team.
- Unique, international craft drinks and food company based on the North Shore.
- Innovative, fun and creative environment.
- A dynamic and exciting marketing role.
Listed eight days agoat Kawai PurapuraWe're looking for someone who can share our enthusiasm about the work we do and readily take up the reins of this busy and broad marketing role. Listed eight days agoat Albany Students' Association Inc
We're on a journey to become New Zealand's most awesome university campus to be on. If you've got ideas, energy and passion and then we want you!
- Be the FUN leader on campus - bringing events to the students at Massey Albany
- Lead our volunteer program and contribute to student success and employability
- Tons of variety - no two days ever the same!
Listed fifteen days agoat Global Survey LtdAre you a multi-tasker who enjoys plenty of variety? Join our forward-thinking Marketing team in central Albany. Listed fifteen days agoat Kingdom TourDo you have a passion for marketing and travel? Central Auckland office Strong team culture Lots of opportunity for travelling and career development Listed sixteen days agoat CS NetworksAn experienced and self-driven marketing and business development manager in the area of car and lubrication solutions. Listed fourteen days agoat EZIBUY
Are you looking for an engaging role with a company backed by 40 years of success and customer loyalty?
- Permanent, full time position based in store management team
- Onsite parking and excellent accessibility
- Competitive salary, fantastic team environment
Listed nineteen days agoat KidsCan Charitable Trust
We’re looking for a creative Marketing Graduate who is passionate about helping Kiwi kids. Does this sound like you?
- Junior/Graduate Marketing role - entry-level with great creative scope.
- Reputable not-for-profit organisation, making a difference in Kiwi Kid’s lives.
- Positive & collaborative team culture & flexible work environment.
Listed twenty five days agoat Palmers Cafe BotannixAre you a marketer with one or two year's experience looking for an interesting new challenge? Listed eleven days agoat Navico Auckland LtdWe are seeking an experienced, energetic, highly motivated Web Manager who wants to work within the exciting marine industry. Listed fourteen days agoat Conferenz
Come join New Zealand's leading business conference company and work with key industry speakers, political leaders and professional bodies.
- Do you have sound business acumen & the ability to research & write content?
- Would you enjoy meeting & hosting New Zealand's leading business luminaries?
- An active & inquiring mind? Get inside a new industry every few weeks!
Listed twenty nine days agoat Crown Worldwide (NZ) Ltd
The role will be involved with all Commercial aspects for our online pay per click and optimization activities.
- Part Time - 8 Hours per week
- Competitive Rates
- Work with a global and commercially aware organisation
Listed twenty eight days agoat Signature Homes Ltd
To meet our ongoing objective of national growth, as well as our continual investment and expansion plans we are looking for a new Head of Marketing.
- Be part of New Zealand's leading residential building company
- Lead and inspire a fantastic in-house marketing team
- Drive marketing strategy and increase enquiry for our network of 12 franchises
Listed twenty five days agoat Allied Medical Limited
Allied Medical, an industry leader in the rehabilitation market, is looking for an experienced technical product manager to join our team.
- Excellent opportunity to join a market leader in the rehabilitation sector
- Rewarding industry with established customer base
- Dynamic, supportive and talented team
Listed twenty nine days agoat Perceptive
We are looking for a Data Assistant whose attention to detail is second to none to join our CX team on a fixed-term full-time contract. Is that you?
- Gain experience working at an innovative and award-winning agency.
- Work with some of the sharpest minds in the Customer Intelligence industry.
- Assist a high performing CX team made up of Data Analysts and Account Directors.
Listed twenty eight days agoat EROAD Limited
Great opportunity for an experienced Content Manager to step into a newly created role!
- Newly created role
- Fast growing Tech company
- North shore location!
Listed one day agoat Tim Bray Theatre CompanyA co-ordinator with excellent communication skills to assist in funding applications; to support the Marketing Manager; general office admin duties. Listed twelve hours agoat Because Creative ExperiencesWork for a global brand activation agency, coordinating all aspects of activations & integrated experiences from conception to execution. Listed six days agoat Coin CascadeBecome the Timezone and Zone Bowling Marketing Executive and expose our brand to the New Zealand public
Receive new jobs for this search by email