Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Inov8 Limited
Do you have a keen interest and affinity with Identity? Working to adopt identity into the DNA of all orgainsations and working with industry leaders
- Pre-Sales & Technical Specialist
- Length and Breadth of Identity Services
- Developement Opportunitites
This is a featured jobat Master Business Systems - GoGet DivisionThe SharePoint/Office 365 Administrator is responsible for developing and supporting Master Business Systems local government customers deployments. Listed nine minutes agoat Auckland CouncilProcessing & delivery of Mail, Courier, Digital Mail (Scanning) and Distribution of parcel services Listed twenty two minutes agoat Computer Culture
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our team in a fun, energetic and progressive IT solutions provider.
- Advance your career, competitive salary, company vehicle and health benefits.
- Excellent team, great culture, modern offices next to Hagley Park.
Listed thirty minutes agoat Absolute IT Limited
- Contract Opportunity
- Strong background in ERP test experience
- Opportunity to work on an exciting project
Listed one hour agoat 920
Excellent part time Business Analyst opportunity in an inclusive and high performing team.
- Contracting opportunity - 3 months
- Remediation program
- Progressive team
Listed one hour agoat salt
Start now, interviewing currently - attractive hourly rate and convenient location, agile environment and phase 2 of exciting greenfield project!
- .NET Core. SQL, C# , Azure
- Start before end of June
Listed one hour agoat Bravura Solutions Operations Pty Limited
Listed on the ASX-200 and a leader in our field, we’re helping some of the world’s largest financial institutions transform their business.
- Kick-start your career with comprehensive mentoring and training
- Work on large, global transactions for top-tier financial services clients
- Build on your Automation testing skills in an Agile development environment
Listed one hour agoat InternetNZ
An opportunity to help establish a product management discipline and mindset at InternetNZ through developing new and existing products and services.
- Do you want your role to make a difference in New Zealand?
- Do you thrive on driving the creation and management of products?
- Do you want flexibility to make the role your own?
Listed two hours agoat Orion Health
Develop your java skills working with an experienced development team working on modern and legacy systems.
- Work with state-of-the-art tech
- Improve the efficiency of health systems through technology
- Work on a range of projects for healthcare organisations around the world
Listed two hours agoat 920
Great opportunity to engage with both business and technical stadtholders to drive efficiencies through optimisation
- Work as part of an implementation project team
- Permanent opportunity
- Excellent work/life balance
Listed two hours agoat Techspace Consulting Limited
Report to the Commercial Systems Manager as part of the BI team. Global Agritechnology company invested in your development & well-being
- Maintain, create, support & enhance the DW structures & BI reporting
- Onsite swimming pool, soccer field, social club, extra leave days & MORE
- Based in Hamilton, Waikato - FREE parking
Listed two hours agoat Potentia: New Zealand’s Most Awarded IT Recruitment Consultancy*
Market leading enterprise organisation delivering innovative financial solutions to New Zealand businesses and consumers
Development and Analysis
- Cross-functional, full-stack, agile delivery squads
- Modern development tools and practices
- Generous salary and package
Listed two hours agoat Attribute Consulting
My client is looking for an energetic, fun loving Field Engineer who loves to travel and isn't shy. You will perform "health checks" on networks.
- Fantastic culture
- Travel around AKL
- Career progression available
Listed two hours agoat Canterbury District Health Board
Maintain and improve the performance, reliability and availability of multi-platform applications that are critical to the healthcare service.
- Do you have a background in coding?
- Experience in a business analyst, systems specialist or developer role?
- Apply critical thinking to solve problems and identify solutions
Listed two hours agoat IAG NZ Ltd
Specialist, Change Management and Adoption | Employee Experience | Group Technology
- Employee Experience
- Group Technology
Listed two hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for an Information Director for a twelve month fixed-term contract.
- Lead the creation of an effective governance structure
- Bring your experience managing large and complex information systems
- Annual salary of $230,420 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed two hours agoat 40 Foot Consulting Limited
Senior Linux Consultant for leading consultancy
- Work in collaborative team
- Awesome CBD Office
- Support multiple clients across a vast Tech Stack
Receive new jobs for this search by email