Full Time Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Kelston AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Syrp
A very unique multi discipline design position working in a variety of mediums from mobile UI through to physical products
- Create beautiful and functional experiences
- Working across digital & physical product landscape
- Small passionate friendly team
This is a featured jobat Halo Consulting Ltd
This piece of change doesn't sit in a little pocket of work, you will be working across all streams of work with a significant change ongoing
- The biggest transformation across New Zealand
- working on the roadmap to see how to change will be delivered
- Align change activities with the strategic objectives
Listed ten days agoat National Hauora CoalitionAn opportunity has opened for full-time Data Analyst within our Mōhio Group. This junior role is a varied mix data management, reporting analysis. Listed twenty two days agoat KTC Group ltdKTC Group is a fast growing wholesale provider of consumer electronics. We are looking for an experienced IT Technician for our RMA department. Listed twenty three days agoat WesternOur Systems Software Engineer plays a key role in agile development, supporting and mentoring our development team, and the wider business Listed twenty four days agoat Grinding Gear GamesBased in Henderson, West Auckland, Grinding Gear Games is searching for full-time Web Developer to help our current team. Listed thirteen days agoat TrimbleTrimble is an exciting,entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. Listed twenty two days agoat Alas MDJoin this innovative west Auckland based company are seeking an experienced web developer with Java experience. Listed ten hours agoat Buddle Findlay
This is a junior level position that provides opportunity to learn new skills and the chance to be exposed to new software and systems
- Organised and able to manage your time effectively
- A team player with the ability to also work autonomously
- Some exposure to systems administration
Listed three days agoat HexagonBe part of a global organisation that enhances public services & fosters safer communities. Positions available in Wellington, Auckland & Christchurch Listed five hours agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $90,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed three days agoat Finite920
Awesome opportunity to utilise your Hardware Engineering skills and build your server management and VMware capability.
- Infrastructure Support
- Desktop, Laptop, Application and Server Infrastructure
- Windows server management and VMware (Development area)
Listed two days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Ensure effective delivery & management of technology hardware & cloud-based solutions and services and development of technology hardware procedures.
- Provide effective delivery and management of solutions.
- Great mix of communication and collaboration skills
- Wellington or Auckland based (May consider other locations)
Listed seven hours agoat Capability Group Limited
We are looking for an innovative & passionate tech support person to join our team
- Play an integral role supporting NZ’s first Virtual Reality learning experience
- Provide technical support and development to our cutting-edge Insite platform
- Join a collaborative, innovative team creating excellent assessment experiences
Listed two days agoat Find IT Recruitment
Join a professional business with exciting growth on the horizon.
- Level 3 Support
- Supportive and professional environemnt
- Grow your Career
Listed two days agoat Spark New Zealand Trading LimitedTier 1 Security Analyst to help with monitoring, ticketing and triage. Also involvement in various projects / initiatives as required. Listed one day agoat Fergus Software LtdA fantastic stepping-stone into a career within a customer focused environment that spans the globe with immense opportunities to grow internally!
Receive new jobs for this search by email