Full Time Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Freemans Bay AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Syrp
A very unique multi discipline design position working in a variety of mediums from mobile UI through to physical products
- Create beautiful and functional experiences
- Working across digital & physical product landscape
- Small passionate friendly team
This is a featured jobat Halo Consulting Ltd
This piece of change doesn't sit in a little pocket of work, you will be working across all streams of work with a significant change ongoing
- The biggest transformation across New Zealand
- working on the roadmap to see how to change will be delivered
- Align change activities with the strategic objectives
Listed ten hours agoat Buddle Findlay
This is a junior level position that provides opportunity to learn new skills and the chance to be exposed to new software and systems
- Organised and able to manage your time effectively
- A team player with the ability to also work autonomously
- Some exposure to systems administration
Listed three days agoat HexagonBe part of a global organisation that enhances public services & fosters safer communities. Positions available in Wellington, Auckland & Christchurch Listed two days agoat TSG
Support in-house developed software for a growing customer base, located throughout Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and the US.
- Utilise your excellent Technical and Communication Skills
- Opportunity to develop your career with a global market leader
- Excellent benefits including health insurance, flexible working hours etc
Listed five hours agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $90,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed three days agoat Finite920
Awesome opportunity to utilise your Hardware Engineering skills and build your server management and VMware capability.
- Infrastructure Support
- Desktop, Laptop, Application and Server Infrastructure
- Windows server management and VMware (Development area)
Listed two days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Ensure effective delivery & management of technology hardware & cloud-based solutions and services and development of technology hardware procedures.
- Provide effective delivery and management of solutions.
- Great mix of communication and collaboration skills
- Wellington or Auckland based (May consider other locations)
Listed seven hours agoat Capability Group Limited
We are looking for an innovative & passionate tech support person to join our team
- Play an integral role supporting NZ’s first Virtual Reality learning experience
- Provide technical support and development to our cutting-edge Insite platform
- Join a collaborative, innovative team creating excellent assessment experiences
Listed one day agoat Fergus Software LtdA fantastic stepping-stone into a career within a customer focused environment that spans the globe with immense opportunities to grow internally! Listed two days agoat Find IT Recruitment
Join a professional business with exciting growth on the horizon.
- Level 3 Support
- Supportive and professional environemnt
- Grow your Career
Listed two days agoat Spark New Zealand Trading LimitedTier 1 Security Analyst to help with monitoring, ticketing and triage. Also involvement in various projects / initiatives as required. Listed five hours agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Nationwide super successful MSP Tech Co looking for Systems Engineer to work with Multiple top-end Business clients. MS stack focus.
- Microsoft Server, Cloud, Storage, Virtualisation, Firewalling, Networking....
- Focus only on your own high end select Business Client base
- BAU Support, Consulting, Projects, Design, Strategy, Customer Relationships
Listed twelve hours agoat Chorus
The Infrastructure Operational Delivery Manager will lead a team in the delivery of Exchange, Cabinet, Radio Site, Edge Centre and Pole products.
- Challenging role to progress your career
- Be part of a great team and great company culture
- Auckland Central Location
Listed nine days agoat Cin7
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to progress and kick start their career in 2020.
- Level-up opportunity in a global SaaS Company!
- Auckland Central City location
- Diverse & dynamic workplace
Listed three days agoat DeskDirectorDeskDirector is looking for a graduate (or recent graduate) to join the team to provide support for our software customers.
Receive new jobs for this search by email