Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Legal Jobs in Kelston AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Flintfox International Ltd
We're on the lookout for an experienced, passionate, and organised Dynamics Ax/365 Consultant to join our APAC team. The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Fun
- Work for an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner
- Join one of Microsoft’s biggest and most strategic software partners
- Enterprise scale software solution - global offices, clients in 24 countries
This is a featured jobat Foodstuffs North Island Ltd
Work in a future-focused team responsible for developing robust, forward-thinking solutions for our retail customers.
- NZ’s largest grocery retailers 22k staff, 350+ stores, 1.3m customers a week!
- Deliver high-end POS, Instore Systems and supporting technologies in a retail.
- Flexible working hours, solid list of benefits, professional team to work with
Listed twenty one days agoat Omni Tech LimitedRepairing and servicing all types of devices, including mobile phones, tablets and laptops Listed nineteen days agoat Grinding Gear GamesGrinding Gear Games is looking for a C++ Gameplay Programmer to join the Path of Exile development team. Listed twenty one days agoat National Hauora CoalitionA full-time Full Stack Software Developer. Varied mix Microsoft stack development including web and desktop software. Listed twenty two days agoat Boyle Mathieson
Intermediate Family Law Solicitor
- Work close to home - no traffic problems
Listed twenty five minutes agoat Absolute IT Limited
Exciting opportunity exists for a Lead Support Engineer to join a company who supports career development
- Work for a Global Managed Service Provider, with various clients and build up
- Incredible variety of products and features
- Company offers fantastic career growth opportunity
Listed five days agoat Robert Half TechnologyCloud service provider looking for a Systems Engineer to expand their engineering team! Listed sixteen hours agoat Paxus
A Customer Support officer is required to work from home and provide technical support for customers of a large telecommunications company.
- Work From Home Role
- Fixed Term Contract - 9 months - ASAP Start
- Understanding of Mobile, Cable/TV Fibre & Fixed Line networks
Listed six days agoat Deloitte - NZ
Are you a Technical Business Analyst looking for your next opportunity? Come join our National Finance team!
- Opportunity for growth and career development
- Join an inclusive and diverse team
- Global brand, currently ranked in the top 10 of most desirable employers in NZ
Listed thirteen days agoat HexagonBe part of a global organisation that enhances public services & fosters safer communities. Positions available in Wellington, Auckland & Christchurch Listed five days agoat Mega Ltd
Work from anywhere in the world, we're after talent, not your location! Excellent team to be part of, great projects and your input valued!
- Join our growing Front-End Web Dev Team
- Work on exciting and inspiring projects
- Full training and on-boarding during the COVID-19 pandemic
Listed seven days agoat Hays Information Technology
Exciting permanent opportunity for a Systems Engineer. Join a Kiwi success story!
- Auckland Central Location
- Competitive Salary
- Collaborative Environment
Listed six days agoat 40 Foot Consulting Limited
Our leading consultancy are looking to hire an Intermediate Systems Engineer to join their friendly team
- Dynamic team environment
- Leading IT vendor
- Great CBD offices
Listed two days agoat Talent Army
Our client is a market-leading SaaS platform that specialises in advanced conversational AI to transform the overall customer experience.
- New Offices in Ponsonby
- Competitive salary + Employee Share Option Plan
- Building out a new platform (no legacy code!)
Listed one day agoat IT Job Search
We are currently looking for several Business Analysts for upcoming projects across Auckland. It’s the perfect time to grow your career!
- Short/long term contracts
- Auckland based
- Great hourly rates
Listed nine days agoat Spider Tracks Limited
Now more than ever, we need you to help propel us forward in saving lives!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- A diverse team
Listed forty minutes agoat Roam
Roam is looking for an experienced QA Practice Lead combining QA mastery, agile delivery, stakeholder management and team mentoring all in one.
- Overseeing all aspects of QA at Roam - best practice, tools and processes
- You'll be the Master of the Craft mentoring our talented QA testers
- Birthday Leave, BBQs on the balcony, dedicated games lounge, team events + more
Listed two days agoat Hays Information Technology
Project Manager - Auckland - Salary dependent on experience
- Global organisation
- Greenfield projects
- Collaborative culture
Listed fifteen days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Drive change and business continuity ensuring optimal spend is met to achieve business value, globally.
- Manage delivery, governance and budgets
- Drive global and regional technology and process initiatives
- Manage multiple key stakeholders
Receive new jobs for this search by email