Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Epsom AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Wright Recruitment
Working with a supportive team to attract and screen individuals for job placements within the Distribution & Manufacturing environments.
- Small Team, Large Customer Base
- Room for Development
- Modern Environment
This is a featured jobat Mana Recruitment
As a Recruitment Assistant, your skills and experience will enable you to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Fixed Term and Permanent roles available, based in Auckland
- Work autonomously and prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines.
- A natural talent working with office systems and processes.
Listed seven hours agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Awesome job, create the best employee experience in NZ
- Digitally focused company
- Cool company ethos
- Work in an agile, co-creation environment
Listed two days agoat Competenz
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person wanting to add to their recruitment experience.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Build your Recruitment career
- Direct recruitment (not via agency!)
Listed three days agoat Nandos New Zealand
The P & C Coordinator works across multiple business areas and partners including employee recruitment, management, induction/onboarding and WHS.
- Purpose Lead Company with passion to change lives
- Be part of a small engaged team with scope for development
- Work in the field and the office helping others to be their best
Listed fourteen hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
We are looking for an experienced HR / EA candidate who can start immediately for this part time temporary assignment for 4 weeks.
- CDB Location – Part Time, 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday
- Competitive hourly rate; Get your foot in the door
- Start 28th of August till the 2nd of October
Listed two days agoat Radio New Zealand
In this role you will take a collaborative approach to building optimum people capability and a positive and engaging work culture at RNZ.
- Outstanding change leadership opportunity
- Modernise HR systems and processes
- Cornerstone of public broadcasting and multimedia
Listed six hours agoat Employsure
Are you looking to excel your HR career in Auckland? We have an exciting opportunity for an Employment Relations Adviser to join our team in Auckland
- We help NZ business owners to be better by setting solid foundations
- We offer the best Employment Relations Training program in NZ
- AON Hewitt Best Employer 2018
Listed twenty minutes agoat Equity New Zealand
Equity New Zealand is the union representing New Zealand Performers. We are looking for a part-time Organiser to work in our Auckland office.
- Are you dedicated to improving the lives of working people?
- Are you passionate about performing artists being treated fairly?
- Do you enjoy meeting new people and building strong relationships?
Listed four days agoat H2R Consulting
An opportunity in a challenging yet rewarding role where you will take a hand in a transformational journey for the People and Capability function.
- Be a part of an innovative organisational and operational change
- An opportunity to develop as a true generalist, including people leadership
- Work with a team focussed on continual improvement and change
Listed seven hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Exciting opportunity rebuilding phase for talented Senior level OD Specialist with huge focus on leadership development and culture.
- Permanent opportunities
- Fabulous team
- Auckland CBD
Listed two days agoat PwC NZ
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join our Auckland based team.
- Join an environment where you can bring your whole self to work
- Work in an inclusive environment of sharing and collaboration
- Benefit from flexible working arrangements
Listed one day agoat Genesis
Awesome opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join our Auckland team!
- Experienced HR Consultant
- Market leading, NZ business
- Great benefits and flexible working environment
Listed ten hours agoat PNC Limited
Our Client is looking for HR manager for there hotel in Central north Island .
- Part of excellent group
- Good size hotel
- Excelleent future development working with excellent team
Listed two days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Support the Public Utilities Board in strengthening their performance review process and ensuring HR policies are in place to support staff.
- Share your HR skills to support the provision of essential services in Kiribati
- Assignment of up to 1-year in Kiribati - costs covered
- Personal and professional development opportunity
Listed one day agoat Goodman Fielder New Zealand Limited
You will be responsible for delivering the GF strategy by leading strategic programs such as change and culture initiatives and growing the capability
- Help drive & lead HR transformation and strategic projects
- Fast-paced, FMCG business
- Auckland CBD
Listed three days agoat BDO New Zealand
Part-time strategic Talent role
- Part-time, CBD based
- Own and drive this newly created role
- Recruitment, Employment branding, Third-party relationships
Listed three days agoat Restaurant Brands Ltd
Partner with our brands KFC, Pizza Hut, Carl's Jr & Taco Bell to deliver great content with your spin on it. Ellerslie office with free parking.
- KFC, Pizza Hut, Carls Jr & Taco Bell are our brands
- Work in a supportive Human Resource team in Ellerslie
- Collaborate and deliver value to the business with your design thinking
Listed two days agoat KraftHeinz NZAn exciting opportunity to lead the New Zealand Rewards Team providing timely and effective compensation & benefit support across Kraft Heinz NZ Listed one day agoat Graham Consulting
Our team has a ‘work hard, play hard’ attitude where everyone strives for excellence.
- Great offices in Britomart
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Ideal role for a graduate or you may have 1-2 years work experience
Receive new jobs for this search by email