Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Takapuna AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hard Hat Recruits
We work on qualified assignments, we share, we have team support, we prioritise our staff well-being, we have a great reputation.
- Silverdale location
- Work with exclusive clients
- Ongoing staff development and training programmes
This is a featured jobat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Don't miss your opportunity to join our high achieving and supportive team!
- Business partner role that has impact and influence
- Modern Highbrook location, park at the door
- Work for an iconic brand with a strong social conscience
Listed five days agoat H2R Consulting
We are seeking an HR Advisor for a Permanent Role on Auckland's sunny North Shore!
- 2-4 years HR Experience
- Based on the North Shore
- Hit the ground running and be a part of a great team!
Listed twelve days agoat NZDF
Work in partnership with our organisation supporting, coaching and advising NZDF leaders with your HR expertise
- Join a professional, cohesive & supportive team
- Make a difference to the country you live in
- North Shore, flexible working conditions and great benefits
Listed thirteen days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Our New Zealand business was established in early 2018 and has enjoyed rapid growth. We are now looking for our next integral team member.
- Candidate Resourcer or 360 Recruitment Consultant considered
- HUGE earning potential and career development
- Fantastic Takapuna location - Cafe's, bars, shops & beach
Listed nineteen days agoat Eighty4 Recruitment
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for your next step up?
- Fantastic opportunity to grow your own team!
- Based in the swanky B:HIVE offices on the shore
- Join a fun, collaborative team
Listed thirteen hours agoat House of Travel
We are on the hunt for an HR Coordinator to join us on a part-time basis in Auckland CBD.
- Awesome working environment & company culture
- Work/life balance – approx. 20 hours per week (negotiable)
- Varied role with loads of room to develop
Listed three hours agoat Private AdvertiserCome join the amazing team at Tomorrow's People! We are looking for HR Technology Consultants from recent grads through to super experienced. Listed eight hours agoat Catch SoftwareWe are looking for a proactive, talented and experienced HR advisor to confidently provide advice and practical assistance to management and staff. Listed eight days agoat PwC NZ
This is a stand out opportunity for a recent HR graduate to join the Executive Rewards Team at PwC Auckland.
- Be a pivotal part of a highly skilled Executive Rewards team
- Dynamic & energetic team environment and culture
- Enjoy working in a culture that is fun, empowering, and celebrates success
Listed two days agoat Allwin Facade LimitedCasual HR adviser needed for drafting company policy set, could suit either an experienced HR for some extra money, or last year student as intern. Listed four days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedThis position is all about supporting and upskilling our managers to resolve employment relations issues as and when they arise. Listed four days agoat Ruby Recruit LtdCorporate HR Consultant generalist role with lots of Project work Listed eight days agoat iinet
Want to continue to grow your Human Resources Career? Right now we are looking for an enthusiastic HR Officer to join our team!
- Great central location!
- Free onsite parking!
- Fresh fruit, cake day and monthly events!
Listed eleven hours agoat Infinitas Talent
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced people and culture manager for this growing and well known New Zealand owned company.
- Fixed Term contract to the end of the year
- Manage and Implement HR Projects
- Growing Company
Listed eight days agoat Brannigans Consulting Limited
Dynamic HR leadership position focusing on developing & implementing best practice people strategies & managing an operational HR function
- Lifestyle Location – Southland Based
- Dynamic People-Centric Leadership Position
- Work as Part of a High Performance Team
Listed six hours agoat Smartwork Creative
Take learning engagement to a new level for your own personal growth, our business growth and client satisfaction.
- Expand your love of learning
- with more than just instructional design
- Great CBD location with flexibility
Listed eight days agoat Radius Care
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 0830 to 1700.
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 0830-1700
- Parnell Location - Brand New Office
- Access to staff benefits and discounts app
Listed eight days agoat SKYCITYFantastic opportunity to join our People & Culture team as an HR Administrator, great benefits and career progression Listed seven hours agoat BNZ
Partner with the business to provide the best People outcomes.
- A true generalist role - no two days are the same!
- 12 month, fixed-term contract
- Join a workplace committed to flexible working and workplace equality
Listed three days agoat Roud Careers
Reporting to General Manager - People & Culture and very much part of the leadership future! This will take your HR career to next level.
- North Shore HR Business Partner
- Sit on Business Unit Management Team
- Develop and Implement HR Strategy
Receive new jobs for this search by email