Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Warehouse Group
We are looking for experienced Human Resource professionals who will play an important role in helping our business deliver their strategic goals
- Work within NZ's largest iconic retailer
- Fantastic career and development opportunities
- Northcote location, easy access to motorway and great store discounts
This is a featured jobat Penske Power Systems
Penske... Premium Brands, Premium Careers!
- Fortune 500 company with a global presence.
- Competitive remuneration and employee benefits.
- Join a talented and dedicated team with a shared values based approach to HR.
Listed eleven hours agoat Baker Tilly Staples Rodway
Do you have a background in employment law and want to work in a close knit team making a difference for our clients?
- Join a close knit team
- Work with interesting clients
- Use your employment law expertise
Listed seven hours agoat Delegat
This is a 9-month fixed term role based in our Viaduct Harbour office.
- Global wine industry leader
- Supportive environment where quality outcomes are our goal
- Values based organisation that is about winning together
Listed seven hours agoat Smith & Caughey's
We are seeking someone to take responsibility of all transactional/administration based duties for the team.
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Fun team environment
- Work with great mentors
Listed six days agoat Aurecon
12-month role supporting leaders with a wide variety of tasks. Be part of the wider ANZ People team and make an impact on our People Strategy.
- Fixed term HR Generalist role and all the flexibility you can handle!
- Partner with the business on a variety of tasks from performance to mobility
- Own your method of delivery and join us at crucial time of change
Listed seven hours agoat Tower Limited
We're looking for a driven and collaborative team player with a great sense of humour to join our dynamic team.
- Be the first point of call for HR queries
- Bring your excellent attention to detail
- Receive professional development opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserFantastic opportunity to get into one of Auckland fastest-growing tech company's. Listed four days agoat GHD LtdOur vibrant and complex multi-disciplinary organisation needs a seasoned senior to lead and shape our people function in NZ and the Pacific Listed eleven days agoat Fiserv New Zealand Limited
With the support of an HR Analyst you will guide, develop and delight 230 NZ staff and play a key role in a truly global HR team.
- NZ HR Country Lead
- Multinational Corporation
- Sweet fin-tech vibe
Listed seventeen days agoat Zespri International Ltd
This is a newly created role in Zespri, and will be responsible for delivering outstanding transactional and operational services to Zespri's people.
- Newly created role in Zespri's People team
- Located in sunny Mount Maunganui
- Commencing early 2020
Listed seven days agoat Hays Human ResourcesJoin this fast paced organisation providing generalist HR support with a focus on employment relations. Listed eleven days agoat ConsultANZOur Civil Engineering Client is seeking an experienced HR Generalist for their Office in Auckland. Listed six days agoat H2R Consulting
You will report into the HR Manager and work within a collaborative and driven team to support the HR function.
- Work for a great not for profit
- Make a positive difference in a collaborative HR team
- Convenient Epsom location
Listed eleven days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Provide a range of front line HR support and advice to managers and employees relating to operational HR, people policy, process and systems.
- Auckland Based, however could consider Hamilton for the right person
- Great opportunity to own and manage varying cases.
Listed seven days agoat Foodstuffs North Island Ltd
Exciting opportunities within the Human Resource team at Foodstuffs North Island
- 12 Month Fixed Term and Permanent Opportunities Available
- New Zealand Retail Employer of the Year
- Flexible working, wear what you want, corporate benefits & programmes
Listed five days agoat Cin7
Maternity cover until September 2020 with the potential to go perm.
- Friendly, supportive and flexible work environment
- Career progression and training
- Great opportunity for career growth
Listed thirteen days agoat Compac
Are you ready to join our pear-fect team?
- Fun and collaborative team
- Great close-to-but-out of CBD location
- Excellent fruit puns
Listed fourteen days agoat Talent SolutionsPassionate about people? Outstanding organisation skills? Want to build your career in HR/Recruitment? Join our team as a HR Graduate! Listed six hours agoat Rice Consulting Limited
Are you an immediately available recruiter looking to gain in-house experience?
- Immediate need for recruitment contractors
- CBD based
- Agency and Internal recruiters considered
Listed ten days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
We are looking for TWO bold, upbeat and passionate People Advisors to join our People team at 2degrees!
- 1 x Permanent role and 1 x Fixed term 12 month contract
- Provide HR support and advice in a raft of areas
- Join our awesome People team. You will absolutely love it!
Receive new jobs for this search by email