Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Auckland CBD Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mana Recruitment
Your skills and experience will enable you to produce accurate and high-quality work. You will also be able to work autonomously and prioritise.
- Short Term - Temp Assignment, Immediate Start
- Experience in HR or volume-based recruitment, strong administration skills
- A working understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi.
This is a featured jobat MyHR
Well-grounded HR professional looking for career growth? Keen to work across multiple industries? Join NZ's most innovative HR offer.
- Join The Best HR Team In NZ!
- Seeking intelligent, compassionate, and (slightly) mischievous candidates.
- Bring your HR firepower and be rewarded with career growth.
Listed one day agoat Deloitte - NZ
Contribute to an amazing cause by providing exceptional support to our People and Performance team
- Do you want varied work - where no two days are ever the same?
- Are you efficient, organised and have extremely good attention to detail?
- Do you want to work in a collaborative and supportive team?
Listed one day agoat PwC NZ
Exciting new role in a global leading firm. Great development opportunities in a forward thinking and tech enabled team.
- Put your skills to the test, working for some of NZ’s largest organisations
- Be part of a culture that encourages constant growth, coaching and support
- Work in an inclusive environment of sharing and collaboration
Listed six days agoat Hays Human Resources
Looking to take your admin career to the next level?
- Several positions available
- CBD or North Shore based
- Fun and supportive environment
Listed two days agoat Grand Mercure Auckland
Bring your HR skills and join our energetic team in this exciting full time role as Talent and Culture (HR) Coordinator at AccorHotels
- Opportunity to join AccorHotels with great benefits
- CBD location
- An exciting opportunity for an energetic individual
Listed six days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
This is a great role that offers you variety and development as you work on a range of HR duties.
- Stunning CBD Offices
- Career Progression!
- Leading Law firm
Listed one day agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
This role assists and supports the team undertaking a variety of duties and responsibilities. Busy, varied and diverse role. Awesome opportunity.
- Team Administrator role oozing with responsibility, accountability & ownership
- Central City. Busy, varied, diverse role working in a great team atmosphere
- Wanted ... your outstanding can do attitude and strong organisation skills
Listed eight days agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
Take an exciting opportunity to kick-start your HR career within a fascinating organisation, as part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Take on a great learning opportunity
- Join a diverse multi-site environment, based in Auckland's CBD
- Enjoy great benefits including five weeks annual leave
Listed five hours agoat Bureau Limited
Ready for an immediate start, working in a busy environment with great people around you?
- 3-6 months
- Financial Services
- $50 to $60 per hour
Listed seven hours agoat SKY TV
The busy HR team is looking for a well-organized individual to co-ordinate our learning and development initiatives for a twelve-month period.
- FANATICAL about working with a great team?
- Want to provide KIWIs with great entertainment?
- SWITCHED ON in your field?
Listed five days agoat Pohlen Partners
Positively impact careers, talent strategies and commercial outcomes
- Blended portfolio
- Influence sustainable careers and commercial talent solutions
- Flexible employment practices
Listed five days agoat Auckland Council
Back our people to be world class! Great opportunity in our fun and hardworking team!
- Inspire and empower our people!
- Be part of a dynamic and fun team
- Exposure to all aspects of OD
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
Updating and maintaining our HR system
- Permanent and fixed-term positions available, based in Central Auckland
- Develop your career in HR systems
- Endless opportunities for progression and career development
Listed five days agoat EmploysureAre you looking to excel your HR career in Auckland? We have an exciting opportunity for an Employment Relations Adviser to join our team in Auckland Listed seven days agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
Partner with the Head of HR to attract and retain the right talent in addition to assisting with engagement and enablement initiatives and HR projects
- Very dynamic and varied role, no day is the same, great opportunity to develop
- Truly partner with the business to have an impact, multiple projects, fun team
- Study and memberships programme, innovative company, diverse workforce
Listed two days agoat Capability Group Limited
Support our growth in Asia Pacific by ensuring our employee experience is extraordinary. Join our highly motivated & creative Auckland based team.
- Flexible part time hours
- 100% NZ owned company selling innovative learning solutions and services
- Establish, build and grow HR practices
Listed two days agoat ProgressionHR
Be part of creating a world-class people experience in this people focussed, innovative environment. Drive projects and quality end to end recruitment
- Be part of creating a world-class people experience
- People focussed, innovative environment
- Drive projects and quality recruitment practices
Listed two days agoat NZDF
Provide training and career management advice to help shape the future of the Royal NZ Navy
- Provide comprehensive and expert career management
- Identify opportunites for improvements
- Great role with tangible results
Listed nine days agoat Diocesan School for GirlsEnthusiastic HR Coordinator needed for one of New Zealand’s leading independent schools. Listed one day agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
HR Business Partner working with manufacturing business. Reporting to the HR Director a great role to faciltate culture growth. Generlaist role.
- HR Business Partner
- Manufacturing Environment
- Growth Business
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education