Full Time Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Fullers Group Ltd
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused individual to join our team in the Matiatia Ticket Office, on Waiheke Island!
- Kick start your career within the tourism industry!
- Work with a fun team with great benefits!
- Work for New Zealand's largest public transport ferry operator!
This is a featured jobat Pastrami & Rye
Fun outgoing personality plus chef to join our team.
- Working in Metro Top 50 Cafe
- Working with Amazing product learning the art of curing and smoking
- Fun small team
Listed two days agoat BUZZ Recruitment
Established in 1868, the Hawkes Bay Club has a long standing reputation as a home away from home for its members.
- Lead a small team and strive for hospitality excellence
- Drive engagement, membership and club utilisation
- First time this job has be available in 30 years!
Listed two days agoat BUZZ RecruitmentEstablished in 1868, the Hawkes Bay Club has a long standing reputation as a home away from home for its members. Listed two days agoat BUZZ RecruitmentEstablished in 1868, the Hawkes Bay Club has a long standing reputation as a home away from home for its members. Listed two days agoat BUZZ RecruitmentEstablished in 1868, the Hawkes Bay Club has a long standing reputation as a home away from home for its members. Listed three days agoat Hospoworld-Expect fantastic training and career development opportunities
-A very competitive Salary Listed two days agoat HospoworldPost New Zealand lockdown we will be seeking experienced Operations Manager in the Food and Beverage Service sector Listed two days agoat Jora New ZealandPerformance & Event Venue in Gisborne, New Zealand is looking for an Event and Function Planing Manager to join the team. Listed two days agoat salt
We are actively recruiting for this role so when schools re open our client will be ready to feed the children of NZ.
- Flexible working hours
- People management
- Actively recruiting
Listed two days agoat HospoworldAre you an experienced Cafe Manager or Chef in Auckland looking to progress your career into one of the top venues Listed three hours agoat Hunter's InnLooking for Bar and Gaming Manager. Listed thirteen days agoat Admiralty LodgeFront Office Manager required who has at least 2 years experience working in motel operations and is flexible to work weekends and in 24 hours shift Listed nine days agoat NZDF
We have some great opportunities as General Hand - Catering to join 21 Supply Company at Linton Military Camp.
- Utilise your food service experience
- Work in a very unique work environment
- Be a key part of a great team
Listed fourteen days agoat Coffee CultureCoffee Culture is looking for well-presented and dynamic people with a passion for great coffee and service to be part of our new team. Listed seven days agoat Jora New ZealandA highly customer focused company providing quality service throughout the South Island is looking for a Café Lead to join the team. Listed eighteen days agoat Mizu Group LmitedTEAM MEMBERS required for NEW PREMIUM SUSHI CONCEPT in Auckland’s COMMERCIAL BAY!! Listed thirteen days agoat Cordis, Auckland
As our hotel number 2, you have the opportunity to stamp your mark
- Looking for a challenge? 411 rooms set to be 650 rooms by 2021
- Number 2 in the hotel - responsible for all operational departments
- Our current HM is being promoted to their own hotel!
Listed three days agoat HospoworldLooking for a fresh start and your next career move? Let's be proactive for when the lockdown concludes! Listed thirteen days agoat BP Oil New Zealand Limited
Great chance to become a Café Team Lead at our brand new BP Connect store in Wanaka.
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Do you want to make great coffee?
- Are you an experienced barista looking for the next career move?
Listed thirteen days agoat Decipher Group Limited
Commercially savvy General Manager required to join the team and drive the business forward. Are you ready to step into this key leadership role?
- Lead excellence in sales, operations and customer experience;
- Drive business performance and develop your career;
- Make an impact for this exceptional and well established business.
Receive new jobs for this search by email