Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Dennys Restaurant
Restaurant Managers / Managers In Training for Denny's Auckland & Porirua Restaurants
- Restaurant Manager/Restaurant Manager in Training
- Bar Manager, Cafe Manager
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
We are looking for amazing cocktail bartenders to work at Auckland's finest hotels, catering companies and private events.
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle and schedule
- Work with top hotels, catering companies and private functions
- Access diverse opportunities through an easy to use mobile app
Listed thirteen hours agoat Hagley CollegeAn exciting new opportunity with great people in a great environment. Listed sixteen hours agoat Southern Discoveries
Cafe team member required for busy cafe in stunning Milford Sound!
- Stunning World Heritage Location
- Awesome Team
- Subsidised Food & Accommodation
Listed two days agoat Four Points by Sheraton Auckland
An exciting opportunity to work in an award winning restaurant with a fun and energetic team. Apply now!
- Are you an enthusiastic and motivated team player?
- Endless growth and career development opportunities
- World class travel perks and benefits!
Listed two days agoat Hermitage HotelOur F&B Attendants work across all of our outlets which makes this an exciting opportunity to work in a diverse and changing environment. Listed seven days agoat Freyberg High SchoolWe are seeking an outstanding person to join the team in our busy school cafe. Listed two days agoat Distinction HotelsAn exciting opportunity has become available to join our dynamic and highly customer focused front office team. Listed thirteen hours agoat Hagley CollegeA great new opportunity with great people in a great environment. Listed two days agoat Jora New ZealandCafe/eatery in Wellington is looking for a Front Of House Staff to join the team opening mid - January. Listed fifteen hours agoat Montana Group
Bring your attention to detail, food safety knowledge and wonderful baking skills to the Saint's kitchen and be welcomed into our team.
- Start late January 2020
- Great team
- Monday - Friday
Listed four days agoat Novotel Christchurch Airport Hotel
Land yourself a unique opportunity to be part of our hotel opening team for the stunning new 200 room Novotel Christchurch Airport hotel.
- join an award winning NZ privately owned family hotel business
- great hotel discounts worldwide at Accor properties
- join a group that takes pride in ensuring accessible and sustainable hotels
Listed thirteen hours agoat Montana Group
Looking for an opportunity to work part-time and put your kitchen skills to good use? Join our Halls of Residence team and enjoy a great team culture
- Start 12th January 2020
- Great team culture
- Opportunity to fit rostered shifts around study
Listed three days agoat Otago MuseumThe Otago Museum is seeking an experienced Cafe Host to support the work of our busy team and assist the smooth operation of the Museum Café. Listed two days agoat The Bealey HotelThe Historic Bealey Hotel is looking for a service superstar to make our guests stay comfortable, memorable & leave them with the desire to return Listed three days agoat Fullers Group Ltd
Work out in the stunning Hauraki Gulf! Take in breathtaking views whilst showcasing your customer service skills and gaining marine qualifications!
- Start a career with an iconic New Zealand company!
- Starting rate of $19.20 per hour + extra benefits like free staff travel!
- Fun, dynamic team and unique role, no day is the same!
Listed three days agoat Hilton Lake Taupo
You will be key in ensuring the smooth running of operations whilst delivering an exceptional service experience to our guests.
- The opportunity to work for one of the most recognised brands in the world
- Promoting career opportunities through learning and development
- Ensuring our team is recognised and rewarded with great team benefits
Listed two days agoat Christchurch Casinos Ltd
Do you thrive in fast paced work environments and looking for a career in the Kitchen? If Yes then we need you to join our Kitchen Team.
- Great staff benefits
- On the job training
- Great role to kick start your career
Listed two days agoat Seumus' Irish BarFull time and fixed part time bartender/waiter/waitress roles available at Picton's award winning Irish pub Listed twelve hours agoat Millennium Hotels and ResortsCopthorne Hotel Auckland is looking for a motivated Food and Beverage Attendant to join their team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email