Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Parakai Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Art and Soul
Male carer required to assist two young adults with autism at different times, accompanying them to Art & Soul programs.
- Fully paid training
- $20+ an hour
- 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
This is a featured jobat NVISION Eyecare
This role is for someone who likes helping people and wants a job that offers the opportunity to learn new skills and opens the doors to a new career.
- Be part of an exciting new business that utilises the latest in eye technology.
- Learn and develop your skills to start a career in optics.
- Monday to Friday role
Listed twelve days agoat Henrikwest Management LtdTeam member wanted to join us in our boutique Hospital, Dementia, Rest Home. Apply today to join a great team and a valued and rewarding position! Listed six days agoat Henrikwest Management LtdApply today to join our great hospital team! Great supportive working environment and leader in nursing cares! Join us today! Listed ten days agoat Life Plus
Are you an experienced and compassionate Caregiver looking for work on the North shore Area - Kaukapakapa/ Orewa/ Warkworth? APPLY NOW
- $19 per hour +
- Shifts Available Monday - Sunday
- On-going training and professional development
Listed five days agoat CHT
CHT Halldene has a job opening for a Registered Nurse to join the team.
- Do you have empathy and respect for older people?
- Are your computer literacy skills up to scratch?
- Have you got a current Annual Practicing Certificate?
Listed two days agoat Comprehensive Care
A great opportunity for a registered nurse with respiratory knowledge & experience to assist in the delivery of our respiratory programmes.
- Use your respiratory knowledge
- Help improve skills & knowledge of primary care nurses
- Flexible, collegial workplace
Listed two days agoat WorkPac – Healthcare BNWorkPac Healthcare is currently seeking highly skilled trained Registered Nurse to fill agency Short Term and Long Term Contracts across Regional QLD. Listed two days agoat Royal Heights Rest HomeModern care facility is seeking an enthusiastic individual in a part time varied clinical and assessment role and to make a difference Listed twelve days agoat Summerset
Summerset Hobsonville are looking for a Caregiver who is passionate about caring for the elderly to join their team.
- Do you have experience in aged care or a Caregiver qualification?
- Assist residents with their day-to-day activities in this busy and diverse roles
- Join an enthusiastic and supportive team that is fun to be part of
Listed nine days agoat Connect Supporting Recovery Inc.,Reputable NGO actively seeks Supported Employment Consultant to coach North Shore/Rodney jobseekers experiencing mental ill health or distress. Listed seventeen days agoat WALSHtrustAn exciting opportunity for a talented and exceptional manager Listed ten days agoat Medcall Health Personnel
West Auckland Aged Care RN's needed - Massey, Hobsonville or New Lynn locations!
- $30 - $33 per hour
- Hobsonville location
- Option 1: AM/PM shifts only, Option 2: Night shifts only
Listed twelve days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We currently have an all-female team of capable and professional Practitioners, however we need a male Caseworker to facilitate our male gender group.
- Provide best practice counselling methods to our male clients
- Bring your professional approach and excellent communication skills
- Facilitate our male gender groups
Listed thirty days agoat Hospice West Auckland
Seeking an experienced registered nurse with a passion for holistic palliative care to work from 0.8 to 1 FTE across both our community and expanding.
- Varied nursing role mix of hands on care in day services and community visits
- Grow professionally, working with an experienced, supportive and innovative team
- Pleasant work environment and free parking
Listed three days agoat ABI Rehabilitation
ABI Rehab has an opportunity for an OT with a particular interest and experience in brain injury rehabilitation to join our team.
- Leading Rehabilitation Provider
- West Auckland Location
- Dynamic interdisciplinary team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education