Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Hamilton Waikato
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mackie Dental Specialists Ltd
Dental assistant/auxillary position to manage and assist with running a specialist dental surgery
- Busy Dental clinic performing a wide range of specialist procedures
- Ongoing professional development
- Good remuneration
Listed seven days agoat Midlands Health Network
Are you someone who is passionate about the health of children?
- at least 2 years' clinical experience
- a special interest in child health
- knowledge of the national health target immunisation schedule
Listed three hours agoat Medcall Health PersonnelMedcall Health Personnel is a leading provider of temp staffing solutions to our valued clients in the Aged Care & Community Sectors. We are lookin... Listed eight days agoat Carejobz - Experts in Aged Care & Nursing Recruitment
Highly dynamic & enthusiastic Facility Manager needed for this incredibly important role! Call NZ Aged Care Recruiter, Kate Wheeler on 0508 800 221
- ** Our services are completely FREE of charge to our job-seekers **
- ** Our recruiters have over 20 years' experience in the Aged Care Industry **
- ** Our clients call Carejobz the "Go-to-guys" for jobs in Aged Care **
Listed eight days agoat Department of Corrections
The Supervisor is part of a multi disciplinary team who are responsible for the development and implementation of the therapeutic treatment programme
- Looking for a fresh challenge?
- Being part of Corrections is about being part of a team
Listed eleven days agoat Ring International Recruitment Ltd
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic, refreshing and highly recognized aged care organization in Waikato
- Be part of this influential leading aged care organisation
- A role that will financially recognise and showcase your skills
- Supportive Management and positive work environment
Listed seven days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Join our senior team as the Unit Coordinator for our Special Care Unit at Hilda Ross Retirement Village, Hamilton.
- Take part in our Ryman Leadership Development Programme
- Provide the very best care and retirement living for our residents
- Supportive management team and a company-wide culture of kindness
Listed twelve days agoat Medcall Health PersonnelMedcall is a leading nursing agency providing temp staffing solutions to the aged care & community sectors We are looking to recruit temp oncall su... Listed eleven days agoat EVP Recruitment Waikato Ltd
Require mental health nurses with experience or an interest in forensic nursing
- Leading Kaupapa Maori provider of mental health services in expansion mode
- Work in minimum security residential unit
- Must have or be keen to develop understanding of Tikanga Maori
Listed fifteen days agoat Frontline Health Auckland
A great role for a well versed senior theatre nurse with strong operational skills. Step up into management.
- Step up into management
- Join a private organisation with all the benefits of private hospitals
- Work with a supportive team who will provide training
Listed twelve days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Based at Springhill Correctional Facility in the Waikato you join an existing team of two Mental Health Clinicians.
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Bring your experience working in mental health
- Receive the opportunity for career progression
Listed six days agoat Odyssey House TrustSplit full time perm role between our Springhill Drug Treatment Programme and Meth Intervention Team in Mt Eden. Transport support options provided Listed twenty one days agoat HealthCare NZ
We are seeking an experienced, confident and passionate RN to deliver high quality nursing services to people we support in our community.
- Excellent career opportunity
- Well respected national provider
- Join a supportive and dynamic team
Listed twenty days agoat Private AdvertiserWaikato District Health Board is seeking a Chief Executive who can provide exceptional leadership. Listed fifteen days agoat Wintec (Waikato Institute of Technology)
Lead the development and implementation of a new Bachelor of Physiotherapy (with Honours) programme.
- Do you value working collaboratively with others?
- Be part of a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Guide and support staff to achieve great outcomes
Listed twenty days agoat ENA Work UKWork & Travel with Flexible Live-in Work in the UK supporting adults in their own home which enables you to fund your travels. Listed twenty six days agoat Anglesea Hospital
We are looking for experienced theatre nurses to join our team (3 - 5 days per week)
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive and Friendly environment
Listed twenty nine days agoat Ring International Recruitment Ltd
Currently we are looking for an experienced Clinical Manager in Waikato to join these wonderful Care Facility
- Leading, influential age care organisation
- Excellent location
- Work and Life Balance
Listed twenty six days agoat Anglesea Hospital
We are looking for someone to join our Sterile Services Department.
- Great team environment to work in
- Top pay rates
- On the job training for the right candidate
Listed twenty one days agoat Medcall Health Personnel
Bring your previous management within the healthcare sector to this role. Mentor, develop & manage a caring team keen to succeed
- As one resident says, it's "A home away from home"
- Senior role for a caring, experienced Manager, to work with a successful co
- Somewhere you can flourish in your career of choice.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education