Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Age Concern Hamilton
Elder abuse is not okay.Be part of a team who investigates suspected cases, supports individuals & makes positive differences, with no 2 days the same
- Making a difference for our older people
- Unbeatable team environment
- Free on site central city parking
This is a featured jobat Caps HaurakiCounsellor roles working alongside individuals who have experienced sexual harm. Listed sixteen days agoat Frontline Health Auckland
A role where you will make a difference, use your Nurse Practitioner training and competencies to affect change
- Full time or Part time hours - to meet your lifestyle options
- Negotiable Salary: $105K - $110k +
- Primary nursing with a proactive and responsive PHO
Listed thirteen days agoat Focus on Potential Ltd.We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our dynamic, multi-disciplinary integrative team. Listed eighteen days agoat Frontline Health Auckland
Exceptional Village Nurse Manager role that allows autonomy and encourages innovative concepts for their residents.
- Nurse Manager with aged care operational management experience
- Influence the care delivered in this gracious luxury aged care village
- Remuneration: $85K - 100K
Listed two days agoat Focus on Potential Ltd.We are currently looking for experienced Psychologists in the Waikato region to join our dynamic, multi-disciplinary team. Listed twenty days agoat Focus on Potential Ltd.We are currently looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our dynamic, multi-disciplinary integrative team. Listed twelve days agoat Hillcrest Medical Centre
Part time. Experienced RN Practice Nurse position working at a new 2 to 3 dr clinic at Tamahere and also time at our large friendly general practice
- Parttime/job share position
- Regular days
- Vibrant team
Listed eleven days agoat Join Our Team
Use your excellent communication and influencing abilities to enhance the health and wellbeing of our diverse communities.
- Step up and lead a collaborative effort to drive regional excellence
- Brand new role working across nine Waikato councils
- Bring your relevant qualification and knowledge of NZ drinking Water Standards
Listed two days agoat Medcall Health Personnel
Start your new role after Christmas! (or before!) FOUR year certification here= great clinical care. Top RN's we need you!
- 2 hours from Auckland, in a beautiful restored country villa
- Small, welcoming community awaits
- Permanent shifts available for experienced Registered Nurse
Listed twelve days agoat Medcall Health PersonnelAre you looking for part-time hours to fit in with your lifestyle. Care On Call is a Homecare agency and we are looking for suitably caring individ... Listed thirteen days agoat Carejobz - Experts in Aged Care & Nursing Recruitment
Another exciting new job opportunity from Carejobz - The Go to Guys for Retirement Village in New Zealand!
More jobs: www.carejobz.com
0508 800 2
- Make a real difference to the lives of your residents in this exciting role
- Bring your passion for care and leadership skills into this great new role
- Be supported and rewarded in a role that makes a difference every day
Listed twenty days agoat The Selwyn Foundation
Selwyn St Andrews Cambridge has a truly unique opportunity available for someone with a background in senior management within the Retirement Villages
- Senior Level position
- Permanent, full time role
- Excellent remueration offered
Listed sixteen days agoat Frontline Health Auckland
Key features: Clinical Nursing leadership, manage clinical staffing, network with key referrers, build relationships with residents & families.
- Make a difference as a Nurse leader in this multifaceted care facility
- East Hamilton - minimise your travel
- Remuneration package commencing at $82K+
Listed twenty five days agoat Cambridge ResthavenRN vacancy consisting predominantly of 2 - 3 night shifts Palliative, ED and/or medical nursing experience (and InterRai trained) applicants preferred Listed five days agoat St John
Help us provide a top-quality patient transfer service by joining our team in Hamilton!
- Join us in our mission of providing a top-quality patient service!
- Work for New Zealand's most trusted Charity!
Listed nine days agoat Westend Health Centre LtdFull time or part- time Medical Receptionist required to join our small suburban GP Practice clinic hours Mon-Fri 8.30- 6pm Listed two days agoat Cascades Retirement VillagePart Time & Casual Housekeeping & Laundry Assistants needed who enjoy looking after Retirement Village & its Residents. Listed thirteen days agoat ExtrastaffHealthcare Assistant required for Aged Care facilities Listed six days agoat Raukura Hauora O Tainui
The Clinical Services Manager will manage the operations of Raukura clinical services delivered across the Waikato.
- We are a rapidly changing organisation providing better outcomes for community
- A team of excellent people providing superior service to the community
- Awesome rewards, remuneration and benefits
Listed five days agoat K'aute Pasifika TrustCommunity Nursing role working with families, parents and children - ideally a Well Child Nurse or working towards this qualification.
Receive new jobs for this search by email