Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Hamilton Central WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Experienced and motivated customer service specialist providing the ultimate in customer care and team support in a busy team environment .
- Technologically advanced optometry practice.
- Team focus on accountability, passion and results.
This is a featured jobat Ngaakau Tapatahi
Experienced registered nurses with mental health experience for Child and Youth Community Service.
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development
- Opportunities to strengthen the delivery of Kaupapa Maaori interventions
- Supporting tamariki and their whaanau through challenging times
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserCaring Live in Companion required for Elderly Woman An empathetic and confident person is required for a live-in position supporting an elderly woman Listed two days agoat Waikato District Health BoardExperienced administrators required to provide admin support to our busy Mental Health and Addictions Services. Listed four days agoat Skin Scan ClinicDERMOSCOPY experience and examination for skin cancer? To work in a team visiting different work locations. Listed three days agoat K'aute Pasifika TrustCommunity Nursing role working with families, parents and children - ideally a Well Child Nurse or working towards this qualification. Listed five days agoat Epilepsy Association of New ZealandMake a real difference to peoples lives by joining Epilepsy New Zealand supporting and educating people about Epilepsy in the Waikato region. Listed ten days agoat Braemar HospitalA 0.8 FTE (64 hours per fortnight) position has arisen for a CSSD Technician to join the team at Braemar Hospital. Listed two days agoat Healthvision NZ
Are you passionate about wound care? Take your nursing career to the next level and become part of an innovative, forward-thinking company!
- Great flexibility to fit around your lifestyle & highly autonomous
- Ongoing clinical support and education
- Excellent financial remuneration
Listed nine days agoat Focus 32 DentalFull time and part time dental assistant and receptionist positions available. Listed twenty six days agoat Tui Medical LtdClinical Phone Operator required for busy Urgent Care and GP Practice Listed nine days agoat Hospice WaikatoAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join the Hospice Waikato Community Nursing Service - Hamilton team . Listed twenty six days agoat Tui Medical LtdCasual Medical Receptionist required for busy Urgent Care and Medical Centre. Listed three days agoat Ring International Recruitment Ltd
The successful candidate will become the part of the Management team and will be rewarded with positive work environment and top salary
- Supportive employer
- Above average salary
- Job satisfaction
Listed thirteen days agoat Cancer Society (WaikatoBOP Division)
The Waikato/Bay of Plenty Cancer Society is looking for a passionate and motivated person to join our Supportive Care team.
- Are you passionate about supporting people with cancer and their whānau?
- Would you like to work for a leading charity?
- Looking for a role to challenge and reward you?
Listed twenty two days agoat Cascades Retirement Village
Full & Part time Caregiver positions available
- Arvida Attitude of Living Well - wellness centred care
- Dynamic team environment
- Easy access CBD location
Listed twelve days agoat Drake New Zealand - Medox
Join a world leader in fertility with cutting edge resources and technology. Work within a diverse team exuberating energy and customer focus.
- Welcoming, friendly and diverse environment
- Training provided
- Hamilton central location
Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
This role is “50% people and 50% paper” and requires someone who is highly self-motivated, organised and a great communicator.
- Lead the collaboration, facilitation & plan development with Interagency Team
- You will need to be a strategic thinker
- Do you enjoy travelling and getting out and about in the region you work?
Listed eleven days agoat Paterson Burn Optometrists Group
Optical superstar required to join our fantastic team in Hamilton!
- Join an amazing and dynamic team
- Supportive, fun and great working environment
- Professional development opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email