Education & Training Jobs in Mount Cook Wellington
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Randstad - Education
Randstad Education are looking for Childcare Workers / Assistants for full-time and before/after school care shifts for a minimum of 3 days per week!
- Are you a Childcare Worker / Assistant looking for local and consistent work?
- Are you available a minimum of 3 days per week?
- Are you looking for a flexible work lifestyle?
Listed five days agoat anzuk EducationAre you looking for Contracts and Positions? Are you looking for Casual Relief Teaching (CRT)? anzuk have both so Get in contact today! Listed twelve days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Engage with Maori students from undergraduate level through to postgraduate.
- Bring your excellent communication skills and tertiary qualification
- Make positive relationships with academic/professional staff as well as students
- This role is varied and works across three campuses
Listed one day agoat Ministry of EducationThe role of the Pathways and Progress group is to set the direction for what students learn. Listed five days agoat Animation College NZWe are seeking a full time, permanent Quality Coordinator to support our Creative & IT Colleges. We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible. Listed two days agoat Ministry of EducationOur team supports operational policy, curriculum and support programmes for Year 11-13 learners. Listed one day agoat Massey University
Deliver high-quality, dynamic professional learning and development responsive to the needs of the education sector.
- Bring your passion for improving educational outcomes for tamariki and whanau
- Work in a variety of schools, including Maori medium and Pasifika contexts
- Be based in Auckland, Wellington or Palmerston North
Listed three days agoat Ministry of EducationOpportunity to join a team who set the direction for what students learn and how they progress across school years 1-13. Listed eight days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Focus on engagement and connection in a way that enhances wellbeing, safety, security and academic success for the residents.
- Assist and guide our Residential Advisors
- Engage with a diverse range of residents
- Bring clarity of thought and maturity to decision-making to this position
Listed fifteen days agoat Elite Management School
A rewarding challenge where you can put your business or management knowledge, teaching experience and expertise to excellent use?
- Dynamic educational organisation with excellent teamwork environment
- Academic contribution will impact on the quality of education delivery
- Wellington CBD location | Starts from mid October 2018
Listed twelve days agoat Skills Active Aotearoa
Looking for a challenge in 2019? Passionate about seeing people reach their learning potential in recreation, sport, fitness and performing arts?
- Work with the industries you are passionate about
- Great Wellness program
- Whanau culture
Listed three days agoat Department of Internal AffairsA great opportunity for self-motivated and people-oriented librarians to join our high performing team Listed eleven days agoat Primary Industry Training Organisation
The primary focus of this role is to design, develop and review New Zealand qualifications and standards and Primary ITO programmes and assessments.
- Be involved in ensuring New Zealand has a strong and successful primary sector
- Work with the National Sector and field teams, and external stakeholders
- Join a fun and forward thinking team environment
Listed ten days agoat CORE Education Ltd
Utilise your extensive Education sector experience to provide strategic leadership for CORE’s response to the changing needs of the sector.
- Thought-leadership in Professional Learning design
- High level consultancy and facilitation services
- Liaison with key stakeholders and strategic partners incl Ministry of Education
Listed eight days agoat Ministry of EducationAs a Programme Manager you will be accountable to the Group Manager for the effective management and delivery of a number of key Ministry programmes. Listed eight days agoat Teaching Council of Aotearoa New ZealandThe Teaching Council represents teachers from early childhood education through primary and secondary schooling in English and Māori medium schools. Listed five days agoat Hello Monday - Winners of Seek SARA award for Candidate Engagement
Join Evolve Education Group and became a Centre Manager of one of their early childhood education centres!
- Are you a qualified and experienced working in ECE?
- Looking for a management role?
- Join New Zealand's leading early childhood education group!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education