Education & Training Jobs in Auckland Central Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Star Educare
We are looking for qualified ECE Teachers with a positive and friendly attitude for babies and over 2 year olds.
- Brand new purpose built childcare centre
- We offer professional development through training and mentoring
- Your hard work will be rewarded with competitive salary
This is a featured jobat EXCEL School of Performing Arts
EXCEL is currently seeking a full time Music Director who can teach music courses at Level 4 and 5 and rehearse bands/ singers for performances
- work with talented singers and musicians
- influence young creatives
- be part of a vibrant and energetic tertiary institution
Listed five hours agoat Barnardos
Do you have proven abilities in challenging norms and empowering dynamic professional practice and leadership?
- Impact excellent outcomes for children
- Be part of an incredible organisaiton comitted to excellent early learning
- Join a dynamic, passionate and supportive team
Listed seven days agoat Blossoms Educare OnehungaSeeking a registered, qualified and experienced teacher, able to deliver a Montessori programme.... Listed fourteen days agoat Westmount SchoolWith 11 campuses across New Zealand, we are a Y3–13 independent special character school. We are unique, delivering the New Zealand Curriculum to o... Listed seven days agoat New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)
An opportunity has arisen at the college for someone to assist us with guiding and supporting students, as Student Services Coordinator.
- Greenlane Location
- Handy to transport hubs and local amenities
- Values based organisation with a global reach
Listed eight days agoat New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)
Promote to high schools and health and well-being services, operating as the key contact point for our students
- Play a key role promoting our programs to students!
- Do you have excellent relationship building skills?
- Greenlane location
Listed eight days agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
We are looking for a flexible full-time or two part-time Programme Coordinators to join our FLS team, between our Oranga and Epsom offices.
- Do you have experience coordinating the logistics of programmes and workshops?
- Bring your great organisational skills
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
Listed three days agoat Balmoral School (Auckland)We are looking for two passionate teachers (Y2 and Y8 ) who have demonstrated experience in a student-directed inquiry curriculum. We require... Listed thirteen days agoat Chapman Employment Relations Ltd
We are seeking a person with the business expertise and leadership qualities to grow the organisations’ reach and impact.
- Can you lead and coach a team to deliver excellent results?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of girls & young women?
- Do you have a sense of fun and adventure?
Listed five days agoat RecruitShopJoin a Boutique Childhood Centre in St Lukes | Friendly Close Knit Team | Professional Learning & Development | Flexible Hours Listed thirteen days agoat Autism New ZealandWe are seeking a person who wishes to make a contribution to the autism community as a National Educator, based in Auckland Listed two hours agoat Unitec Institute of TechnologyAs the Director Māori Success you'll work collaboratively across the organisation to deliver the vision and strategic goals of Unitec. Listed three days agoat Mt Albert Grammar SchoolWe are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic teacher. The successful applicant must be a NZ registered teacher and will endorse the school’s academic p... Listed eight days agoat Michael Park SchoolWe are looking for a NZ registered English teacher to teach up to NCEA Level 2 English (the ability to teach Level 3 would be an advantage). Our... Listed three days agoat Michael Park SchoolWe are looking for a NZ registered teacher to join our special character, Steiner school as the photography / art teacher. Familiarity with photo... Listed twenty six days agoat New Zealand Management Academies LtdWe are looking for an Assessment and Moderation Lead for a newly created, full time, permanent role commencing as soon as possible. Listed twenty days agoat Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS)E-learning specialist with experience in a variety of e-learning tools to work with staff and students to incorporate these tools. Listed two days agoat Sunbeams Private Kindergarten
We are looking for a motivated ECE qualified educator to join the teaching team in our renovated villa in Western Springs, Auckland.
- One standard six hour session per day - 8.30 am to 2.30 pm
- 8 weeks paid holiday
- Daily non-contact hours
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education