Jobs in Auckland Central Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat SEEK Limited
The Client Support Coordinator works together with the Sales team to deliver an awesome customer experience to your very own portfolio of Clients
- Key support role for clients
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Provide support for sales team with analysis and insight
This is a featured jobat WIRI TIMBER LIMITEDWe have a position for a motivated and passionate customer service/trade sales support person serving builders and serious DIY customers... Listed one day agoat PETstock
Join an established, evolving e-commerce business in a vital role.
- Work with New Zealand's evolving innovative pet retailer
- Generous discount for animal loving staff
- A role with opportunities for growth
Listed one day agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Fantastic new opportunities starting in January 2019
- Temporary and Permanent Opportunities
- Numerous role starting in January 2019
- Pay rates $20 - $40 per hour
Listed thirteen hours agoat Mount Albert Grammar SchoolProvide administrative support to the Director of Sport to ensure the smooth running and ongoing development of sport. Part time position. Listed two days agoat Life Plus
If you are a night owl this is the right position for you .
- Competitive Salary, Central Location and Car Park included.
- Healthcare coordinating
- Part time / Full time
Listed seven hours agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyThe dynamic team at the AUT Fitness Centre in the city are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and dedicated person for this position. Listed one day agoat Provet Pty LtdPermanent, Full Time position as a Customer Service Officer; ideal for vet nurses looking for something different! Listed one day agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Currently seeking a full time Collections Administrator to join an award winning telecommunications company in Newmarket! Immediate start!
- Central location in Newmarket
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start with Christmas off!
Listed two days agoat Walker AndersenFantastic administrator required for my client in a well-respected organisation - Central Auckland Listed three days agoat Superior Personnel LtdWork close to home with a friendly team in Glen Innes. Great hours 8:30am - 5pm, & an immediate start available. Lots of variety & room for growth Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Full time CSO role - friendly workplace - face paced - locally owned business - beat the traffic - work life balance
- Full Time Permanent Role Auckland location
- Immediate start
- Experienced Administration / Customer Service person required
Listed two days agoat Collective Hospitality
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join our Event Operations team to take care of all the day-to-day administration.
- Manage the administration for our Event Operations team
- Join a growing company and enhance your career
- Beautiful Modern Office in Mount Eden location
Listed six hours agoat SpecsaversOur busy St Lukes store requires an Optical Assistant to join their team in the New Year on a full time basis. Please apply for further information! Listed seven days agoat The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
The Sebel Auckland Hotels are looking for the next customer service superstar to join the fun and friendly Front Office Team!
- A chance to work with one of the World's Leading Hotel Groups - AccorHotels.
- CBD Location and AccorHotel benefits
- Global Career Aspects with AccorHotels
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
H/O environ, report to HR Manager, variety+ with nationwide staff liaison, travel sector related. Ph. Sue 022 6188011
- Minimum 20hours/week, Human Resources Administration
- Award winning company – Tourism related, Penrose area
- Recruitment, Immigration, Onboarding & Training focus
Listed eight hours agoat Ensure Recruitment NZ
Entry level Claims role with award winning, trusted brand that offer excellent training and career develop
ment. Excellent starting salary + benefits
- Excellent Salary Package
- Auckland Location
- Career Progression opportunities
Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
This is a role that will keep you on your toes, combining executive support with public facing liaison.
- Central location
- Monday-Friday business hours
- Car park provided
Listed nine hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Award winning team and Company; Great Greenlane location. Become a product guru. Development on offer- kick start your career.
- $45K + bonus; Greenlane; Free Parking
- Customer service and sales support; Great team environment
- Grow and develop your career; Work with sales, operations and dispatch
Listed six hours agoat Hays Logistics2019 is coming up fast and we are on the hunt for Warehouse superstar's who absolutely love warehousing work! Listed three days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Temps required for a range of roles based in Auckland
- Temping Opportunities - Auckland Wide
- Pay rates $22 - $40 per hour
- Opportunities starting Immediately
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education