Administration & Office Support Jobs in Lower Hutt WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Park and Clarke Ltd
General Office management of a medium sized business with accounting skills and customer service too.
- Established Wellington Business
- Varied role with opportunity to learn varied skills
- Potentially flexible hours to the right applicant
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Highly motivated and skilled person needed to manage the day to day finances of a growing company. You will be supported and able to grow your skills.
- Looking for a new challenge?
- Want to make the job your own?
- Looking for development?
Listed eleven days agoat Adecco Office
We are now looking for an Office Administrator to be a part of a successful close-knit team based in Lower Hutt.
- Permanent & Full Time (8AM - 4.30PM)
- Conveniently located in Lower Hutt
- Competitive salary
Listed fourteen days agoat Adecco OfficeLooking for a job that fits around your lifestyle? Are you a fast typer and have fantastic attention to detail? This job is for you! Listed fourteen days agoat Fulton Hogan
We require a Workshop Administrator to assist our friendly team based in Petone!
- Job security and work life balance
- Variety of on the job tasks to complete
- Down to earth company who respect and value our staff
Listed twenty six days agoat Align
Seeking an enthusiastic, skilled administrator to join our busy Lower Hutt office.
- Great variety of new and exciting work
- A friendly team and fun environment
- A strong focus on your career development
Listed twenty five days agoat Kelly ServicesThe purpose of this role is to provide timely, professional and high quality administrative services to the Health Information & Administration. Listed eighteen days agoat Kelly ServicesWe are currently looking for an Administrator to support the purchasing function within the company's buying team in Naenae, Lower Hutt. Listed twenty one days agoat EQUIP Recruitment Ltd
We are looking for experienced flexible administrators to join our temp team at Equip Recruitment.
- Admin Experience
- Customer Service
- Detail orientated
Listed twenty one days agoat Kelly ServicesExciting temporary role for a superstar PA/TA to work in health sector in Lower Hutt. Listed twenty eight days agoat The Roofing Store
You will be engaging with customers via telephone, emails and walk-ins, so customer service and an organised admin approach is paramount.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Permanent full-time opportunity with an immediate start
- Monday - Friday office hours
Listed twenty one days agoat Kleenrite GroupThe Kleenrite Group has a fixed-term (6 months) opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Administrator, at our office in Petone. Listed twenty eight days agoat SARIN INVESTMENTS LTDSarin Investments are recruiting for a Financial Administrator. Reporting, income audit, procurement, stock control and HR functions. Listed twenty two days agoat one eighty recruitment
Support a busy team with business planning activities and put your PA skills to the test. Reputable government department that makes a difference!
- 3-6 Month temp assignment | ASAP Start
- Offices based in Lower Hutt
- $25-30 per hour + holiday pay
Listed eighteen days agoat E3 Recruit Limited
Exciting opportunity available for a motivated professional who is looking for a challenge. Based in Tawa.
- Forget the Commute! Fantastic Tawa Location
- Challenging and Varied Role
- TO APPLY PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE: www.e3recruit.co.nz/login/register
Listed four days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Provide executive-level secretariat support, including the preparation of meeting agendas and taking of minutes.
- Part-time – 3 days per week
- Fascinating, high-profile sector
- Work in a great team
Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserInterested in using your skills and expanding your knowledge? We want a multi-tasker, great skills and a team player - join us in a growing industry! Listed eight days agoat Randstad Technologies
Great opportunity for you to provide Executive support to 2 Regional Directors but also be able to act as a key advisor to both Directors and teams.
- Executive Support to 2 Regional Directors
- Being an advisor for the 2 Regional Directors and the wider team
- Permanent role in Wellington CBD
Listed fifteen days agoat Randstad - Business SupportWe are looking for experienced customer service and administration professionals to join a student support team in Wellington's CBD. Listed thirteen days agoat one eighty recruitment
Be part of one of NZ's biggest property firms. Busy and varied role! Great opportunity to get your foot in the door!
- International Firm with modern offices in Wellington CBD
- Work with a fun and collaborative team
- $25-30 per hour
Receive new jobs for this search by email