CEO & General Management, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Innes Dean Tararua Law
We are seeking you to work alongside us to ensure we develop great business, lead our people, enjoy our work and deliver excellent service to clients
- New Position - created to help us take our business to the next level
- Drive business growth, performance and innovation
- Influence and inspire a strong culture, manage and lead our people
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We are looking to appoint an accomplished General Manager to manage our two branches, Auckland and Wellington, employing over 70 people.
- Privately owned multi-million dollar national company
- Responsible for business strategy and operational plans
- Leadership role to foster teamwork and key relationships
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Education
Do you want to take a lead role in supporting the transformation of our education system?
- You will lead the implementation and evaluation of Te Hurihanganui
- Three year initiative that supports educational achievement for Maori learners
- Addressing cultural bias and racism within the education system
Listed eight days agoat MOA International LimitedEstablish and monitor procedures and control to ensure that company complies with “fair dealing” obligations under the FMC Act, including that it’s ad Listed six days agoat CitycareWe know our people are what make us great! Citycare Water is going places and we're looking for talented people to join us on the journey Listed eighteen hours agoat New Zealand Post Limited
NZ Post is rapidly transforming and disrupting the logistics industry - be part of the adventure!
- Newly created role in NZ Post's Investments & Ventures team
- High visibility, high impact, dynamic role to make your own
- Manage investment portfolio and commercialise new opportunities
Listed five days agoat SBS BankWe are looking for an innovative Group Sustainability Co-Ordinator to join our Invercargill based team, on a part time basis Listed four days agoat MotokaMotoka needs a Business Development Manager Listed seven days agoat Willis Towers WatsonLead a local Claims team and be responsible for the BAU delivery of claims services and ensure the team act as client advocates. Listed seven days agoat Archibald and Shorter RoverlandWe are looking for someone to assist our Sales and Finance team three days a week - from Tuesday to Thursday, with additional days sometimes required. Listed twenty one hours agoat Electrix Ltd
Business Support Manager
- Senior Managemement role
- Operational experience
- Multi-disciplined team focused
Listed twelve days agoat Private Advertiser
Looking for our next visionary!
- Operational excellence!
- Make a difference!
Listed five days agoat Crescent Consulting
Loan Market is growing their presence in the local market and looking for talented individuals to join them and on their journey.
- Established competitive independent brand
- Part time 25 hrs per week.
- Close knit team and great culture.
Listed five days agoat ASB Bank LimitedGreat role to apply your passion for relationship management and delivering an unbeatable customer experience. Listed nine days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Be part of a specialised securities team. Further your settlements and transactions experience in a market leading organisation, learn from the best!
- CBD Waterfront location - award winning organisation
- Immediate start for approx. 6 months
- Standard business hours Monday to Friday
Listed eight days agoat Sovereign
Sovereign is no ordinary insurance company. We believe in being the difference in life's moments of truth for our customers. As a values-based...
- 12 month fixed term contract opportunity
- Smales Farm, Takapuna location
- Supportive and inclusive team culture
Listed two days agoat No8HR
EIDNZ (Excellence in Dairying) is a Waikato based agribusiness that adds value to customers under two channels
- Waikato based agribusiness
- Excellence in Dairying
- Project Management service
Listed six days agoat Amy Tea Consulting Limited
Dynamic operations leader with a focus on continuous improvement and value add
- Diverse leadership role across forestry, property and horticulture
- Rotorua based, flexible hours considered
- Proven commercial acumen and leadership skills required
Listed thirteen days agoat ACC
Execute analytics strategy, provide thought leadership and drive continuous improvements in this newly created executive role reporting to the COO.
- Lead a team of three Product Owners
- Further develop and execute the ACC Business Analytics Strategy
- Join ACC and be part of our transformational journey
Receive new jobs for this search by email