CEO & General Management, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in Wellington CBD WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat McLaren Associates Limited
Highly rewarding opportunity to take a leadership role in the delivery of high quality support and services nationwide.
- Strategic and operational role
- Diverse stakeholder engagement; strong relationship management focus
- Based in Wellington CBD
This is a featured jobat Flick Electric Co.
Strategic leadership role with a focus on growth through smart product positioning and partnership opportunities so we can deliver on our vision.
- Exciting leadership opportunity within product-led growth business
- Executive level role leading our marketing and sales function
- Drive growth through developing strategic partnerships and smart packaging
Listed five hours agoat New Zealand PoliceIntelligence Supervisor National Intelligence Centre, Police National Headquarters, Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $83,329.00 -... Listed seven days agoat WestpacCasual Customer Service Representative Wellington Region- Are you flexible & available to cover periods of leave & deliver superior service? Listed six hours agoat INSIDE Recruitment
CEO succession opportunity in Palmerston North, for a global leader in the pharmaceutical biotechnology industry.
- Rare leadership opportunity for a NZ success story
- Global leader driving innovation
- Palmerston North based role
Listed eight hours agoat Barnardos
We believe in an Aotearoa where every child shines bright, empowering families, communities & society to make our country the best place to grow up.
- Member of Barnardos’ Executive Leadership Team
- New Zealand’s largest children’s charity
- Make a real difference for children, families and communities
Listed two days agoat Kiwibank
Working with some specific fraud detection tools, you will be helping to prevent, detect and investigate fraud when you find it.
- Very flexible working conditions
- Exciting fraud detection role for a dedicated "night owl"
- 6pm - 3am Mon - Fri
Listed thirteen days agoat ACC
Execute analytics strategy, provide thought leadership and drive continuous improvements in this newly created executive role reporting to the COO.
- Lead a team of three Product Owners
- Further develop and execute the ACC Business Analytics Strategy
- Join ACC and be part of our transformational journey
Listed four hours agoat Kiwibank
Join our Marketing group as a trusted advisor working hard behind the scenes to mitigate risk and ensure compliance.
- Auckland/Wellington based role at Kiwibank
- Full-time position
- Key role to support the business
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Education
Do you want to take a lead role in supporting the transformation of our education system?
- You will lead the implementation and evaluation of Te Hurihanganui
- Three year initiative that supports educational achievement for Maori learners
- Addressing cultural bias and racism within the education system
Listed five days agoat State Services Commission
Assistant Commissioners are assigned system and agency responsibilities and manage key relationships across the public sector.
- Provide free, frank and high quality advice to Ministers
- Work collaboratively with public sector chief executives and senior leaders
- Look ahead and anticipate issues
Listed two days agoat BNZ
Lead an outstanding team of nine people to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal best practices.
- Utilise your financial crime compliance expertise
- Join a team providing best-in-class risk management
- Open to Auckland or Wellington locations
Listed six hours agoat Wellington Accident and Urgent Medical Centre
This position requires someone who enjoys managing people, has great communication skills and sound financial management experience.
- Do you have leadership experience in the health sector?
- Do you thrive in a busy and challenging environment?
- Do you have exceptional relationship skills?
Listed nine days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Looking for a career where you can manage your own hours and have full training provided? Read on.
- No industry experience required
- Self starter with sales experience required
- Make a difference to Kiwi families
Listed one day agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Work with the team to ensure all transactions and enquiries are handled in terms of the banks procedures and service standards
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation in Wellington
- Bring your keen eye for detail and curiosity
- Demonstrate your excellent customer focus and create real customer value
Listed two hours agoat FNZ Limited
The role will allow the candidate to develop their compliance and risk capabilities.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business.
- Flexible working arrangements are on offer
- The analyst will be part of the Asia-Pacific Risk and Compliance team
Listed eight hours agoat BNZ
At BNZ, we're forward thinkers with an ambitious agenda to reimagine banking. Want to be part of our journey? Apply now!
- Bring your demonstrated experience and understanding of risk management
- Help to manage risk accountabilities for BNZ Insurances
- Join a flexible and energising work environment
Listed eleven hours agoat Velocity Recruitment
Opportunity for banking professionals with lending experience to join Wellington based team for a minimum of 6 months.
- Wellington CBD Location
- Lending Experience Essential
- Mutiple roles available
Listed eight days agoat KPMG
You will be a pivotal member of the team, responsible for executing key elements of deals.
- Deal Advisory in KPMG is a significant supplier of investment expertise
- Deal Advisory provides an exciting and challenging environment to develop
- Deal Advisory is an exciting and challenging environment to develop yourself
Receive new jobs for this search by email