Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Join Flight Centre's Moneywise team; our in-house financial planning service. A free service to our people, helping them achieve their financial goals
- Enjoy fantastic earning potential! Base salary + unlimited commission structure
- Benefit from a captive client base across the country
- Unbeatable celebrations & company culture, discounted personal travel + more
This is a featured jobat Global Financial Services Ltd
Mortgage / Lending Adviser with 3 or more years experience and a strong Customer Service mindset. Overseas lending experience will also be considered.
- Join New Zealand's Leading Mortgage & Insurance Company
- Above industry salary packages & uncapped performance bonus
- No Lead Generation or Traveling outside work required
Listed two days agoat WestpacWe are looking for a Passionate and Energetic Bank Manager to take our business to new heights. Listed sixteen hours agoat Avanti Finance
Are you a savvy team player with first class computer skills? This could be the start of your finance career right here!
- Great entry to finance role
- Busy office close to trains, buses and motorways
- Fun, friendly, diverse team with lots of morning teas!
Listed eighteen hours agoat Craigs Investment Partners
Are you looking to work for a high achieving organisation?
- Central location
- Great team culture
- Fantastic company benefits
Listed two days agoat Kiwibank
We're looking for an exceptional home lender to help us grow our well-deserved share of the home loan market
- Home lending specialist required
- We're looking for a motivated lender with exceptional communication skills
- Bring your passion for providing great customer outcomes
Listed three days agoat WestpacFast paced Relationship Consultants required to work alongside Relationship Managers. Flexible location - Dunedin, Invercargill or Nelson Listed eleven hours agoat The Co-operative Bank
Consultant vacancy in New Plymouth
- Bring your excellent customer service skills
- Be the first point of call for our customers
- Help us Change Banking fo Good
Listed four days agoat TSB
Newmarket - Auckland
- Part time, permanent position based in our Newmarket Branch
- A flair for providing exceptional customer service
- We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead
Listed two days agoat SBS Bank
This role provides a warm welcome for all visiting Members, and is key in helping members by providing quality customer service.
- A fixed term opportunity in our Riccarton branch for a Service Consultant
- Previous customer service experience is a must
- Knowledge of financial services products and processes would be an advantage
Listed eight days agoat TSB
- Join our highly successful and growing organisation
- We’re looking for a driven, self-starter who thrives in a fast pace environment
- Become an integral part of a collaborative and close knit team
Listed seven days agoat Pepper Group NZ- 6 month Full Time Contract - Award Winning Non Bank Lender - Great Company Culture Listed seven days agoat Bank of China (New Zealand)
Develop your career in home lending by providing assistance and support to our Home Lending Specialists.
- Start off your career in home lending
- Excellent development opportunities
- Competitive package
Listed seven days agoat Public Trust
Are you an Investment Analyst looking for the next step in your career? If so, keep reading!
- Public Trust is a big little business with ambition!
- City centre location
- Put your Investment experience to good use
Listed two days agoat Atlas
Lead and manage a team. Be our FNZ Custodian ‘superuser’. Work closely with Senior Managers. Develop & deploy new investment process.
- Innovative financial advisory business
- Young and dynamic company
- Newly created role; make it your own
Listed two days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
You will support a sales and business growth strategy that is sustainable and profitable; whilst improving our service to our customers!
- Pivotal role as we strive towards improving our service to our customers
- Exciting, fast paced and positively challenging role
- Onsite Barista, Cafe and FREE parking
Listed eight days agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
An unmissable opportunity to join the Heartland team as our newest Settlements Consultant, what are you waiting for?
- Tuesday - Saturday hours
- 277 Newmarket Office
- Ongoing support & training
Listed two days agoat Avanti Finance
Integral role within a busy, lively team - sense of humor compulsory!
- Brand sparkling new office
- Fun and friendly team
- Pivotal role in growing company
Listed three days agoat ASB Bank Limited
This is your opportunity to support and guide our customers through their very own home loan journey, joining our talented and experienced lenders.
- Join our talented and experienced lenders
- Diverse, fun and inclusive work environment
- Competitive salary package
Listed twenty one hours agoat WestpacWe are currently looking for a Senior Associate / Associate Director to join the Debt Capital Markets team. Applications close on the 31 January 2020 Listed twenty one days agoat Aurora Group
Due to our exponential growth, we need KEEN, FRESH minds to fulfill Advisor roles and transform into MANAGERS. Full Training Provided
- Featured in the Deloitte Fast 50 2018
- Full Training - No Experience Required
- Partnership Pathway
Listed three days agoat H2R Consulting
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual to join our client’s high performing call centre.
- Fantastic team culture
- New Zealand owned company
- Johnsonville location
Receive new jobs for this search by email