Banking & Financial Services Jobs in Wellington CBD WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Forsyth Barr Limited
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to pursue a career as an Equity Analyst with a leading NZX firm.
- Are you a logical and strategic thinker with a competitive mind-set?
- Unique equity research opportunity with leading NZX firm
- Dynamic work environment with remuneration outcomes based on contribution
Listed six days agoat Public Trust
Are you an Investment Analyst looking for the next step in your career? If so, keep reading!
- Public Trust is a big little business with ambition!
- City centre location
- Put your Investment experience to good use
Listed six days agoat INSIDE Recruitment
Newly created role responsible for managing financial assets for the organisation.
- Newly created role
- Broad investment activities
- Genuine development opportunity
Listed four days agoat ASB Bank LimitedFlexible location - based in either Wellington, Palmerston North, Napier Listed six days agoat Kin
Investment Analyst opportunity with leading NZ Investment Manager. Values focused business that provides their team and clients a great experience.
- One of NZ's most highly rated investment managers
- Innovative culture with strong community orientation
- Support for professional development
Listed ten days agoat FNZ Limited
The role will allow the candidate to develop their compliance and risk capabilities.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business.
- Flexible working arrangements / Part-Time hours on offer
- The analyst will be part of the Asia-Pacific Risk and Compliance team
Listed seven days agoat KPMG
Our Wellington Deals team are seeking exceptional candidates with approx 7-10 years working experience in the private sector or a government agency
- Do you have a passion for developing solutions for complex business challenges?
- Looking for a new challenge for 2020?
- Get involved in a range of client engagements
Listed six days agoat Kiwibank
Is your goal is to ensure that the business risks are properly identified and managed and compliance obligations are met?
- Join Kiwibank an in exciting permanent Risk and Compliance Role
- Wellington Based
- Are you passionate about risk assessments and stakeholder management?
Listed thirteen days agoat Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Do you have a passion for data and statistics? Kickstart your career working on dynamic financial sector data with a committed team of experts.
- Develop insights about financial data impacting all New Zealanders
- Work closely with customers and data suppliers
- Join us on our data transformation journey
Listed twenty one days agoat BNZ
Be part of a leading financial crime detection, prevention and investigation unit. Join a dynamic team, with diversified skills.
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Be at the forefront of fighting financial crime
- Enjoy generous leave and flexible work options
Listed six days agoat PwC NZ
At PwC we will support you in your career journey, you will work alongside highly talented people, with diverse clients every day.
- Be part of a culture that encourages constant growth, coaching and support.
- Benefit from flexible working arrangements.
- Join a highly skilled team, working in a culture that is driven to succeed.
Listed twelve days agoat Kiwi Wealth
Opportunities for Wealth Advisers in various locations to engage clients with professional care & empathy, building long-term trusted relationships.
- Bring your collaborative and proactive expertise
- Join an organisation that is ambitious for New Zealand
- Opportunities available in Wellington, Hamilton and Auckland
Listed five days agoat BNZ
Work in an energising environment that is built around our customers.
- Bring your excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Manage an existing portfolio and origination of new business
- Enjoy flexible working options
Listed fourteen days agoat ACC
Support the Investments team interpret, analyse and visualise data to help manage ACC's reserves portfolio.
- Develop and maintain data collection and analytics
- Bring your analytical and problem solving skills
- Grow the position and really make it your own
Listed thirteen days agoat BNZ
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a close-knit team of highly experienced developers working in an agile and lean environment!
- Do you have experience with Java, C++ or C#
- Bring our excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Enjoy flexible working and generous leave options
Listed ten days agoat Stephanie Murray Mortgages Ltd
Rare opportunity to join a fast-growing boutique Mortgage Advisory firm with representation across the central/lower North Island and Canterbury.
- Unlimited potential income
- Market leading software with client leads provided weekly
- Coaching & training from a supportive & growing team of 15
Listed six days agoat ASB Bank LimitedA rare opportunity has become available to join our Senior Leadership team based in the beautiful Wellington City as a Regional Manager Listed three days agoat ACC
Initiate and drive the continuous improvement of financial reporting and associated systems, processes and policies.
- Transform finance processes and enable better business decisions
- Bring your communication and presentation skills
- Build capability in a changing environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email