Banking & Financial Services, Science & Technology Jobs in Wellington CBD WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Booster Financial Services Limited
Come and join the Booster family! Booster is growing and we are seeking talented people who want to be part of that exciting journey.
- Locally owned and operated
- Competitive remuneration
- Fun, vibrant and friendly team
Listed four days agoat Westpac
We’re a close knit team with a wealth of knowledge and experience and ready to train and develop our next Customer Service Rep looking for a career
- Great place to start your banking career
- Flagship branch in the heart of Wellington City
- Monday to Friday
Listed five days agoat Pattle Delamore Partners Ltd
PDP is a New Zealand, employee owned, environmental consultancy with over 150 staff, providing engineering, scientific and planning services.
- A great opportunity to start or develop your career in a growing company
- A highly reputable and well-established brand
- An enthusiastic, supportive team and fun culture
Listed twenty two hours agoat Financial Markets Authority (FMA)We are looking for an Evidence Systems Analyst to enable the implementation and ongoing utilisation of FMAs evidence management framework. Listed four days agoat FMGDo you like using data to uncover insights? FMG might have just the role for you! Listed twenty two minutes agoat Malaghan Institute of Medical ResearchThe Malaghan Institute is seeking an energetic and driven Animal Technician (Biosafety Specialist) to join our close-knit Biomedical Research Unit. Listed eight days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Back Office Banking role with Anti Money Laundering Team
- Wellington CBD Location l 6 Month Assignment
- Hours 8.30am -4.30pm Monday to Friday l Great Hourly Rate
- Immediate Start required l Multiple Roles Available
Listed twenty three hours agoat Food Standards Australia New ZealandPosition title: Chief Public Health Nutrition Advisor Position classification: Principal Scientist Branch: Science and Risk Assessment Listed one day agoat Westpac
As the Service Delivery Manager you will take responsibility for the effective delivery of quality service to our corporate customers.
- Proven customer management experience in corporate banking
- Knowledge of bank policies and procedures
- Based in Wellington
Listed eight days agoat AdviceFirst
We are looking for a client focused individual to join the team as a Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Central Wellington
- Awesome crew benefits
- Work within a close knit team in a newly created role
Listed six days agoat NIWAWe seek a Fish Aging Scientist to manage, maintain and strengthen NIWA's fish age determination capabilities to underpin fisheries management Listed eight days agoat The Treasury
Opportunity to work at the heart of New Zealand Capital Markets
- Fast paced and varied work in a critical area of central Government
- Working across domestic and global financial markets
- Join our passionate and high performing team making a real difference to NZ
Listed six days agoat Stats NZ
Are you interested in an opportunity to help develop New Zealand’s most important statistics?
- Wellington based
- Two permanent roles
- Flexible working hours
Listed eight days agoat Linchpin Consulting
An excellent opportunity to join this innovative organisation and work in an exciting space developing and driving their offerings.
- Work with talented Quants, Data Scientists and Portfolio Management experts
- Play your part in bringing new products to market with this growing company
Listed eleven days agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
I am currently looking for a Registry administration specialist for an awesome client on an 8 month temporary basis,in a supportive, tight knit team.
- Well known Banking Firm + CBD Location
- Great hourly rate + Awesome team environment
- ASAP Start + Rare Opportunity
Listed four days agoat Reserve Bank of New Zealand
In this role you will monitor and analyse developments in financial markets and the international economy, and effectively communicate your insights.
- Provide insight to the Bank's Policymakers and Portfolio Managers
- Work in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- Supportive and collaborative team
Listed four days agoat BNZ
Utilise your data subject matter expertise to ensure data, timely intelligence and insights are used.
- Newly created opportunity
- Create and define BNZ's reporting and insights function
- Wellington-based opportunity
Listed five days agoat Stats NZ
If you are a passionate and talented person who relishes the idea of becoming part of NZ’s data ecosystem, then come join our team!
- Unleash the power of data for Maori communities
- Have challenging, varied and interesting work
- Balance life and work
Listed seven days agoat Foxplan LimitedWe are looking for an experienced Mortgage Administrator who wants to transition to a Mortgage Broker in time Listed fifteen days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Long term temporary banking support role to commence approx 13th October 2019.
- CBD Location
- Temporary Role
- Start Early October
Receive new jobs for this search by email