CEO & General Management, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Gotham Universal Limited
A great opportunity for a General Manager to lead a diverse portfolio of business activities - golfing, membership, retail, coaching, catering, events
- Business Growth and Marketing Challenges
- Prestigious Golfing and Functions Destination, Christchurch
- Reporting to a Progressive Board
This is a featured jobat Ichor Leadership Search
This role provides strategic leadership, facilitation and monitoring of Sector priorities and related work programmes
- Ensure a safe and just New Zealand
- Work across all three arms of government
Listed six days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Be part of a specialised securities team. Further your settlements and transactions experience in a market leading organisation, learn from the best!
- CBD Waterfront location - award winning organisation
- Immediate start for approx. 6 months
- Standard business hours Monday to Friday
Listed five days agoat Sovereign
Sovereign is no ordinary insurance company. We believe in being the difference in life's moments of truth for our customers. As a values-based...
- 12 month fixed term contract opportunity
- Smales Farm, Takapuna location
- Supportive and inclusive team culture
Listed ten days agoat ACC
Execute analytics strategy, provide thought leadership and drive continuous improvements in this newly created executive role reporting to the COO.
- Lead a team of three Product Owners
- Further develop and execute the ACC Business Analytics Strategy
- Join ACC and be part of our transformational journey
Listed three days agoat Amy Tea Consulting Limited
Dynamic operations leader with a focus on continuous improvement and value add
- Diverse leadership role across forestry, property and horticulture
- Rotorua based, flexible hours considered
- Proven commercial acumen and leadership skills required
Listed two days agoat Manfeild Park Trust
A leader for Manfeild to oversee the whole operation and grow the business for the future
- Autonomous role to manage Manfeild
- Great opportunity to grow business
- Multi-faceted event facility
Listed two days agoat FLEETCOR – Leading global paymentsolutions
Looking for a challenging role in financial reporting and analysis? Apply now and tell us why you'd be a great fit!
- Exclusive position within a fast growing organization
- Terrific Benefits i.e. Gym Membership, Fuel Discounts, Life Insurance
- Talented team of specialists and a people focused culture
Listed nine days agoat SBS Bank
Your role will be key in helping members with transaction processing, quality customer service and active promotion of products and services.
- Blenheim Branch
- Is Customer Service Your Passion?
- Do you thoroughly enjoy dealing with people?
Listed four days agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
We are seeking a numerically astute person to support the Loans Manager and join our internal finance team as a Loans Officer.
- Beautiful offices by Victoria Park, Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm, fun team
- Excellent benefits package inc discounted health insurance, gym membership, etc.
- Global leader in technology solutions, well known brand, 180 office locations
Listed two days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Our leading Investment client is looking for an Investment Analyst to join their Direct Markets team.
- Leading Investment and Funds management organisation
- Investment banking or corporate finance experience
- Strong analyst including adv financial modelling skills
Listed five days agoat DOWNER NZThe Downer Fleet and Plant team are looking to hire a Fleet and Plant Asset Coordinator to be based in Auckland or Hamilton. Listed four days agoat Dunedin City Council
Develop strong relationships with key tour operators & DCC departments related to tourist attractions in the city, to maximise the revenue potential.
- Manage historically important historic property of Dunedin
- Extensive experience in sales and marketing, ideally in a visitor attraction
- Strong relationship building skills
Listed six days agoat BNZ
Great opportunity to kick-start your banking career with BNZ by being the face of our North End branch!
- Bring your experience working in customer service
- There is the opportunity to develop into a Banking Advisor after contract ends
- Part-time, fixed-term contract
Listed six days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
Investment in early stage, high growth New Zealand companies
- Mange the full investment lifecycle - origination, screening, execution
- Senior Leadership opportunity
- Auckland CBD
Listed three days agoat SBS BankA fixed term Banking Consultant opportunity within our Invercargill team for an individual who is member focused, self-motivated and results driven! Listed nine days agoat WestpacExciting opportunity to join the Gisborne team & start a career in banking. Bring your positive & enthusiastic attitude and we'll teach you banking! Listed three days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Establish and maintain a professional profile in the market in Hamilton
- Great opportunity to further develop your banking career in Hamilton
- Be part of our reputable and high performing Commercial team
- Develop a range of business relationships with customers and key networks
Listed twenty two hours agoat JFC New Zealand LimitedJapanese Foods Wholesaler and Distributor is seeking a motivated individual to work as a deputy branch manager at our Islington, Christchurch office. Listed two days agoat Platform 1 Ltd
We are seeking a driven business leader with a technical background who can take the reins and steer the business toward great growth opportunities.
- Be part of an established business, and have some “skin in the game”
- Gradual Business Equity Participation Opportunity
- Reputable and independent engineering-based manufacturing business
Receive new jobs for this search by email