Information & Communication Technology, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three hours agoat Hays Information Technology
Great opportunity for a Business Development Manager in Auckland!
- Great opportunity in Auckland!
- Startup environment within a large company.
- Competitive salary and great culture!
Listed six days agoat IAG NZ LtdAs we mature down this path, a great new opportunity has arisen for an analyst to join IAG's Data and Analytics platform Listed eight days agoat KordiaOpportunity to be trained across a range critical communications systems including TV/Radio Broadcast, critical safety of life and business networks Listed six days agoat COMSMART
Immediate Junior Project Manager opportunity working across various different NZ organisations on a 6 month contract.
- Central Auckland Location
- Working on tel-co services projects
- Previous experience a must
Listed seven days agoat Zag
Suit a recent Grad with a Bachelor of Information Management OR an experienced Project Administrator
- We've just won Best IT Team Culture in NZ!!
- Light and airy, modern open-planned offices right opposite Frank Kitts Park!
- Use your strong administration skills to ensure our IT projects run smoothly.
Listed six days agoat Dimension DataDigital Workspace Solutions Consultant Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want... Listed six days agoat salt
Exciting opportunity to be involved in the development of a mobile e-commerce store app based on the Hybris platform for large NZ business, Penrose.
- Development of a new mobile e-commerce app
- Large NZ company, Penrose based
- Attractive salary
Listed four days agoat NEC New Zealand Ltd
We require a strong and innovative technology leader to help our solutions delivery teams to deliver high standards and become forward thinking.
- Join NEC NZ at a time of growth and opportunity;
- Bring your passion for innovation and new ways of working to NEC;
- Deliver a diverse range of bio-metrics, transport, ICT and network solutions;
Listed ten hours agoat Private AdvertiserAbout us At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We... Listed one day agoat Sourced | IT Recruitment Specialists
Fantastic opportunity for a capable Agile Product Owner to work in a cross functional product development team on a high profile programme.
- High profile transformation programme
- Great team, great culture, supportive and professional environment
- Eager for a career development opportunity?
Listed six hours agoat Absolute IT LimitedCrucial role within a Government Agency making New Zealand a safer and better place Listed ten hours agoat Synapse ConSeeking a Business Manager to oversee, grow and lead a 14 year old IT business unit into the 2020s. Listed seven days agoat HealthShare NZOur team is growing and we are looking for a savvy Configuration Specialist who drives working in a challenging and complex environment to join us. Listed one day agoat Presto Resourcing
Ambitious PM required for a role at the forefront of technology implementation initiatives.
- Join a high performing team where learning as you go is the norm
- Innovative Goverment Agency
- Wellington CBD location
Listed seven hours agoat ASB Bank LimitedWe have a multiple openings for Agile Coaches to join our Ways of Working Practice Listed four days agoat Shades Of Blue
We will help build your skillset in return for your attention to detail, strong excel & analytical skills
- Technical & Skill Development
- Strong Team Culture
- Fast Pace Environment
Listed one day agoat Randstad Technologies
Looking for a Data Warehouse / ETL developer with strong SQL skills for an initial 3 months contract. Click to find out more!
- 3 months initial contract
- Competitive rate
- CBD location
Listed fourteen days agoat Pasifika Medical AssociationThis role supports the evaluation and monitoring team of PMA and its family of Pacific organisations.
Receive new jobs for this search by email