Information & Communication Technology, Nursing - General Medical & Surgical, Dieticians, Nursing - High Acuity Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed thirteen hours agoat C3 Limited
Join our supportive IT Team & take ownership of this DBA role that includes Data Warehousing
- Free on site parking
- Harbourside offices
- Supportive & collaborative team environment
Listed one day agoat EastPack Ltd
At EastPack, we don’t just have kiwifruit jobs. There’s more to it than that – more action, more fruit, more people and more fun!
- We are the kiwifruit industry's leading grower-owned post harvest operator!
- Come & work in a fun-loving, hard working team environment!
- Great career opportunities for people with the right attitude!
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Contract Data Analyst for prominent New Zealand enterprise - part-time or full-time
- Six month contract - with possibility of an extension
- Great team culture - work with an outstanding data analytics team
- East Auckland location - easy access to public transport and onsite parking
Listed five days agoat Department of Corrections
Are you an ardent learner always looking for ways to do things better and wanting to work in a team of experienced BI analysts?
- National Office, Wellington
- 2 full time permanent opportunities
Listed fifteen hours agoat HealthShare NZWe need a Systems Administrator who will take care of the Cloud based systems administration tasks as directed. Listed eight days agoat WEI GroupNZ Laptop Wholesale is on the look-out for a motivated and reliable Warehouse Assistant to join an ever-growing team, here on the North Shore. Listed thirteen hours agoat Protocol Personnel Services LtdWork on this busy well organised IT Help Desk for leading MSP, great team, good $$, Level 2, career growth options Join this cool busy team! Listed nine days agoat ASB Bank Limited
We have an opening for a Database Specialist, to join our Database Platform and thrive in a a truly BIG data environment
- Engage across the full range of database activities
- Work in a modern, agile way
- Thrive in a truly BIG data environment
Listed four days agoat St JohnThe role is primarily responsible for providing Database Administrator (DBA) support to the organisation Listed five days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We require a Business Intelligence Delivery Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating tasks for the Business Intelligence team.
- Bring your previous administration experience
- Demonstrate your strong organisational skills
- Work with professionals who are passionate about people
Listed twelve days agoat Konnect Koncepts LimitedAre you passionate about social innovation?? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and be a part of this dynamic team?? Listed two days agoat people2peopleThis role is responsible for the leadership and day-to-day management of all operating functions Listed four days agoat Ichor Leadership Search
The Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) is the government funder of tertiary education in New Zealand and invests approximately $3 billion annually
- A key executive role with a significant strategic & people leadership component
- Requires a future-focused technology leader with strategy, vision
- Shape TEC’s future by leveraging the power of information and technology
Listed thirteen hours agoat Cin7
Cin7 are looking to bring on board the best of the best to join our enthusiastic customer service team.
- Friendly, supportive and flexible work environment
- Health Insurance and birthday leave
- Great opportunity for career growth
Listed five days agoat Kensington SwanWe have an exciting project and are currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator for a six month contract with an immediate start. Listed eleven hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We are seeking an accomplished Data Scientist to join a prominent Government Ministry.
- Hourly rate contract until June 2020
- Immediate start
- Complex public facing projects
Listed two days agoat Presto Resourcing
A "people-first' organisation, our client is seeking team player who enjoys getting stuck in and helping work towards a successful project outcome.
- Located in Avondale
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Take ownership of this project
Listed thirteen days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We're looking for an enthusiastic Dietary Assistant to join our new South Island Ketogenic Dietary Therapy Service, on a permanent, part-time basis.
- Do you have a strong passion for healthcare?
- Provide support to Clinical Dietitians
- Enjoy flexible working options
Receive new jobs for this search by email