Information & Communication Technology, Marketing & Communications, Foreperson/Supervisors Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Lemongrass Productions Ltd
Switched on marketeer with get up and go? Bring your passion and expertise to create campaigns for some of NZ's best known food and drink events.
- Join the exciting world of major events
- Specialists in food and drink events & festivals
- Savvy marketing campaigns & a growth opportunity!
Listed eleven hours agoat ACCO Brands New Zealand Ltd
Working with the sales team to put together strategies and promotional plans targeted at the retail sector.
- New innovative products
- Global company
- Strong team culture
Listed four hours agoat Harvey Norman
Looking for an opportunity to start or grow your advertising career & learn from experienced retail advertisers? Pivotal and varied role– apply today
- Love deadlines & interested in retail advertising?
- Ready for the next step in your career?
- Work for one of NZ’s top brands in an enthusiastic team!
Listed nine hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Play a key part in the team at this kiwi owned national retail chain; coordinating branding, marketing, promotional and social media strategies.
- Staff social events, generous staff discounts on products + lots of other perks!
- Boost your career! Genuine opportunities for professional development
- Monthly bonus scheme on offer
Listed eight hours agoat Sovereign
Identify, create, lead and deliver market leading marketing strategies and tactics to attract new and grow existing customer relationships.
- Lead strategy and execution | Lead and inspire talented marketers
- Join the largest life insurer | Wellbeing programmes and benefits
- Smales Farm, Takapuna
Listed five hours agoat Graham Consulting
Recruitment is a fast-paced people business where fantastic career opportunities and quality talent are matched through a whole range of activities.
- High energy, work hard play hard culture
- Perfect role for a natural people person
- Great training and development provided
Listed seven hours agoat Sisters and CoMarketing & PR Coordinator - Sisters & Co, Mount Maunganui Listed two hours agoat BP
BP 2go is owned by BP and developed in partnership with the Independent Dealer network.
- Varied Communications Role with a Marketing Slant
- Opportunity to work with a Global Brand
Listed one day agoat Sunfed Foods
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our customer-facing channels continue to surprise and delight Sunfedites around the world!
- High growth NZ Food Tech innovator
- Cornerstone role in our tight knit team
- Help take our brand to the next level
Listed one day agoat WSP Opus
Support the Property & Buildings Sector to deliver in line with WSP Opus strategic priorities to work across all services lines within the sector.
- Fantastic central location
- Competitive salary package
- Great career progression opportunities
Listed one day agoat Crown Worldwide (NZ) Ltd
The role will be involved with all Commercial aspects for our online pay per click and optimization activities.
- Part Time - 8 Hours per week
- Competitive Rates
- Work with a global and commercially aware organisation
Listed twelve hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Newly created leadership role to manage & execute on their customer acquisition strategy. Advise general management digital marketing initiatives.
- Queenstown based role with regular travel to the Gold Coast
- Influence, advise and execute on all digital marketing initiatives
- Competitive salary + relocation assistance
Listed one day agoat DuluxGroup
Avoid the traffic! A unique opportunity to continue growing your Marketing career in a challenging yet supportive environment based in Gracefield.
- Be a part of a growing global business with market-leading brands.
- Unleash your imagination – seek, encourage and support new ideas!
- Permanent, full time opportunity based in Gracefield
Listed six hours agoat Desktop ImagingA role for someone who is professional and proactive with exceptional communication skills to work alongside our Sales team. Listed five days agoat Viand Foods Limited
Set up the marketing function, manage our social media plan, manage our new websites, and be the brand champion. It will be fun and never dull!
- Join the new dynamic team at Viand Foods in a positive culture
- Brand new position with excellent remuneration
- Fast paced environment where you are the Brand Champion
Listed two days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Marketing Manager within the FMCG industry is looking for an experienced Administrator that can hit the ground running.
- Temporary Assignment for 6 - 8 weeks
- Start before 25 July 2019
- Located near Manukau Mall with onsite car park
Listed five hours agoat Ice Hot EventsFast paced events, assist with event and pack down set up as well as event coordination when required. Must be able to work under pressure. Listed two days agoat Taupo District Council
We are looking for a great communicator to provide excellent customer service and administration support across all areas of Council.
- Do you have experience working with database applications?
- Do you possess good time management skill?
- Do you embrace change and enjoy working as part of a team?
Listed eight hours agoat New Zealand College of Chiropractic
Searching for a superstar with previous event coordination experience to plan and deliver a programme of College events to an exceptional standard.
- Exciting role - coordinate a variety of student, graduate and College events
- Fun, caring and supportive team environment
- Wellness focussed organisation
Listed four days agoat Green Meadows Beef
We're looking to appoint a Marketing Coordinator to help drive growth across our sales channels.
- Fast growing and innovative business
- Showcase your skills in a brand new role
- Work in the office, from home or a co-working space
Receive new jobs for this search by email