Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, CEO & General Management, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat NZDF
Contribute your leadership skills & experience, be part of a large & significant business transformation that is set up for success.
- Recruit, build & develop a new team & lead the establishment of a new portfolio
- Petone, Wellington based, 2 year fixed term opportunity
- Play a pivotal part as we transform our culture, our people and the way we work
This is a featured jobat Tin Soldier
We're looking for a talented & experienced Project Manager who shares our passion for Web & eCommerce, well versed in delivering end to end solutions.
- Deliver Digital and eCommerce projects for iconic brands as part of global team.
- Great team of people! Lovely modern Mt Eden office.
- We believe in the importance of Work-Life Balance.
Listed one day agoat Pets In The City
Pets In The City Mt Wellington has an opening for a fun and varied role that includes both reception and hands on animal caregiver duties.
- Work with pets all day, every day!
- Utlisie your animal care experience and skills
- A role with variety PLUS!
Listed eight days agoat SPCASPCA Hastings are looking for a casual Animal Attendant who can help our centre achieve the best outcomes for the animals under our care. Listed twelve hours agoat SPCASPCA is one of the best loved and most respected charities in New Zealand, with a proud history of helping animals in need and advocating for animal Listed nine hours agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Are you looking to try something new? Our client is in need of a Payroll Administration to join their vibrant team based in Wellington Central.
- Busy fast paced role
- Based in Wellington Central
- 40 hours per week
Listed seven hours agoat Merlin Entertainments GroupGuest Services Host Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium, 23 Tamaki Dr; Orakei Auckland, AUCKLAND, New Zealand New Zealand Listed eight hours agoat PN Personnel
We are seeking a motivated Farm Assistant to be part of the team responsible for all aspects of growing flower bulbs and other plant varieties.
- Are you someone who enjoys working outdoors?
- Are you self-driven with a 'hands on' approach?
- Locally owned and operated company
Listed four days agoat Ministry for Primary IndustriesThis role will provide you with variety, challenges and the ability to make a difference within Animal Welfare! Listed one day agoat Mitre 10
Fantastic opportunity to gain further retail accounting experience within an iconic “Kiwi” company.
- Great team culture
- Diverse role, flexible working
- Albany, North Shore based
Listed one day agoat Villa Maria Estate
This position offers an opportunity to build a career with a dynamic and progressive company.
- Award-winning iconic New Zealand company
- Supportive team and trainign provided
- Staff discounts & benefits
Listed thirteen hours agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed one day agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed one day agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed three days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed seven hours agoat Merlin Entertainments GroupShuttle Driver Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium, 23 Tamaki Dr; Orakei Auckland, AUCKLAND, New Zealand New Zealand Listed two days agoat Talley's Group LtdJoin New Zealand's leading and most progressive fishing company Listed one day agoat Whakatane District CouncilWe're seeking a team member to assist the Accounts Payable Officer in the management of creditor payments,purchase orders, reconciliation and analysis Listed two days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed two days agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Receive new jobs for this search by email