Information & Communication Technology, Marketing & Communications, Compliance & Risk Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Viand Foods Limited
Set up the marketing function, manage our social media plan, manage our new websites, and be the brand champion. It will be fun and never dull!
- Join the new dynamic team at Viand Foods in a positive culture
- Brand new position with excellent remuneration
- Fast paced environment where you are the Brand Champion
Listed ten hours agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Marketing Manager within the FMCG industry is looking for an experienced Administrator that can hit the ground running.
- Temporary Assignment for 6 - 8 weeks
- Start before 25 July 2019
- Located near Manukau Mall with onsite car park
Listed three hours agoat Taupo District Council
We are looking for a great communicator to provide excellent customer service and administration support across all areas of Council.
- Do you have experience working with database applications?
- Do you possess good time management skill?
- Do you embrace change and enjoy working as part of a team?
Listed two days agoat Green Meadows Beef
We're looking to appoint a Marketing Coordinator to help drive growth across our sales channels.
- Fast growing and innovative business
- Showcase your skills in a brand new role
- Work in the office, from home or a co-working space
Listed three days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
An opportunity to work in a team responsible for cleaner and a more responsible method of transport for a growing and vibrant Auckland
- 5 month temp assignment
- Immediate start
- Auckland CBD location
Listed five hours agoat Cuisine MarketSale Coordinator and Marketing Extraordinaire - Start Immediately - Auckland Listed five hours agoat Spur NZ td
Fantastic career opportunity in a diverse and fast paced role with a leading and growing live marketing agency.
- Diverse role
- Great culture
- Potential for growth
Listed three days agoat salt
Cool contract ready to kick-off asap!
- Start ASAP
- $30 - $35 per hour
- CBD close to major transport hubs
Listed four days agoat Auckland Council
Manage the full life-cycle and delivery of events and work closely with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Manage multiple events in a busy and high-profile role
- Vibrant team and environment in art, culture and heritage .
- Own this role and manage the full events life-cycle
Listed four days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Play a key part in the team at this kiwi owned national retail chain; coordinating branding, marketing, promotional and social media strategies.
- Staff social events, generous staff discounts on products + lots of other perks!
- Boost your career! Genuine opportunities for professional development
- Monthly bonus scheme on offer
Listed five days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Critical support role to a highly motivated and energised marketing team. Plenty of scope for future career opportunities!
- Busy, fast paced fun team.
- Showcase your Super Administrator skills set
- Critical support role. Great staff benefits and salary
Listed four hours agoat NZ Transport Agency
Bring your customer focus and product management skills to manage the newly released Drive Gomobile app.
- Work on a ground-breaking, world-leading new product
- Be part of a collaborative, cross-functional Award winning team
- See tangible results from the work that you do
Listed three days agoat Robur AttachmentsExciting new marketing position with a vibrant family owned NZ business with flexible hours. Listed ten hours agoat Adult Toy Mega StoreWant to take the reins of customer acquistion and retention? Love planning and executing strategies? Passionate about being sex positive? Listed ten hours agoat Adult Toy Mega StoreWant to take the reins of customer acquistion and retention? Love planning and executing strategies? Passionate about being sex positive? Listed five hours agoat Absolute IT LimitedContract Data Analyst for well known enterprise - part-time or full-time Listed five days agoat PHARMAC
This is your opportunity to join a small, focused Government agency committed to improving the health of New Zealanders.
- Are you a communications process guru?
- Are you a strong writer and use plain English?
- Do you seek variety and challenge in a fast-paced dynamic organisation?
Listed six hours agoat Absolute IT Limited
Bring your first class project coordination skills and work across multiple projects within this high profile business
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Great team and working environment in a fabulous part of the CBD
- $55-60ph + GST
Receive new jobs for this search by email