Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Consulting & Strategy Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Corcoran French
We’re on the hunt for a top notch commercial lawyer. You’ll need broad property and trust expertise in addition to your commercial law skills.
- Property and trust expertise
- Commercial law skills
- Respected Canterbury law firm
This is a featured jobat Pollett Legal Limited
Pollett Legal is the office of the Crown Solicitor, Tauranga. We have a rare opportunity for Crown Prosecutors at any level to join our team.
- Rare opportunity
- Privileged work
- Small, collegial team
Listed five days agoat Compliance Consultants LtdDo you have the drive to conquer challenges and apply your skills to achieve continuous improvement? Listed six days agoat Aotea Finance Limited
A FUN AND DRIVEN TEAM OF LENDING CONSULTANTS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER X-FACTOR TEAM MEMBER.
- FUN TEAM
- GOAL ORIENTATED ENVIRONMENT
- SOUTH AUCKLAND BASED
Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Are you an Investment Data Analyst and looking for an exciting challenge based in fabulous Queenstown? If yes, this is the role for you.
- Location: Queenstown, New Zealand
- Salary between on experience: $60,000 - $70,000 per annum
- Must have Financial Market experience
Listed two days agoat Tertiary Education Commission
We're looking for a graduate with strategic thinking capabilities to join our newly formed Strategy and Evaluation team on a 12 month fixed-term.
- Graduate opportunity in a strategy team.
- Join the TEC at an exciting time with opportunity to make meaningful change.
- Learn from a tight-knit team
Listed seven days agoat Tenzing LtdWe have one of the most respected OCM teams in NZ. Come and join us! Listed sixteen hours agoat Kiwibank
Come lead and inspire our current team while providing great customer outcomes, connecting people, businesses and communities along the way.
- Experienced people leader required
- Exciting staff development & coaching role
- Opportunity to grow our business & your career
Listed five days agoat NZX Talent
This is a high profile role, delivering day to day operational tasks for the electricity industry, across the Energy Operations Team.
- Excellent central waterfront location
- Work across multiple facets of our energy business team
- Become part of a culture that nurtures talent
Listed twelve hours agoat Fresh Perspective People
Lead and manage programmes focused on attracting investment, businesses and talent to Hawke’s Bay.
- Develop projects to accelerate the growth of businesses in the region
- Manage and deliver key operational projects
Listed fourteen days agoat Your People Limited
Due to a period of leave, our client is looking to fill a fixed term legal administrator role within their property team.
- A rare opportunity to work in a prestigious firm for a fixed term
- Learn from some of the best in the business
- Boost your CV credentials
Listed two days agoat Wellington Water Limited
If you are an experienced leader who understands regulatory frameworks and is keen to make improvements for the greater good, your time has come.
- Drive improvement in a modern regulatory environment
- Build and develop a team that looks after our people and environment
- Get the chance to build and shape a team in a new regulatory environment
Listed five days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Do you have retail banking industry experience? If so, this three- four-month contract could be the perfect role for you.
- Leading NZ Banking Institution
- CBD Location
- Three- four Month Contract
Listed four days agoat Gaulter Russell Numero NZ Ltd
Calling all Credit Controller temp and contract professionals for great opportunities across Auckland
- Work with well-known companies throughout New Zealand
- Have you got great systems experience?
- Opportunity to work with reputable team of consultants!
Listed five days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Directly lead a portfolio of high risk customer groups - with exposures up to $10m, across NZ.
- Flexible working opportunities
- Subsidised healthcare
- Banking benefits
Listed eight days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Be part of this reputable firm that believes in delivering excellence in all areas. Apply now or call Yasamine or Rebecca at Quinn on (09) 309 8821.
- City Fringe Location – Close to public transport and on-street parking
- Close-knit, family orientated team
- Flexible hours available- start early, finish early!
Listed two days agoat ACC
Lead strategy work across human centred design challenges to find the latent needs, insights and opportunities to meet the needs of ACC's customers.
- Are you able to engage in difficult conversations and negotiate where necessary?
- Bring your previous large project or transformation programme experience
- Join an inclusive culture
Listed seven days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
We are on the hunt for high performing Legal Executives who are looking for a new challenge!
- Supportive, friendly and inclusive team
- Fantastic employee benefits
Listed six days agoat University of Otago
Strategy, Analytics and Reporting is a new office formed to provide strategically focused corporate advice to our leadership team and community.
- Provide high level business planning, policy and strategy support
- Newly created role
- Excellent work/life balance in Dunedin
Listed seven days agoat Fuji Xerox NZThis is an awesome opportunity to join an organisation where sustainability is driven from the top and integrated into daily operations. Listed five days agoat Doing Good People
3D Capital is an Impact Investment group that focuses on Socially Focused and Environmentally Minded investments across a number of industries.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Tauranga based with international travel
- Opportunity to make an impact
Listed six days agoat SBS Bank
In this role you will be primarily responsible for completing administrative tasks/duties on behalf of the Lending Specialist Unit.
- Part -time (Fixed Term)
- An excellent level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
Receive new jobs for this search by email