Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Grace Hospital
Part time rostered shifts
- Bay of Plenty Lifestyle
- Supportive team environment in a modern facility
- Employee benefits incl. meals and parking
Listed five days agoat Ottos Mediterranean KitchenKitchen Hand/ Cashier/Customer Service, START DATE: April 4th/2019, Rotating Roster, Mon.- Sun. Fluid days/hrs, 35 hours per week, $18-20 per/hr Listed three days agoat Hilton Auckland
Join the most well known Hotel brand in the World and you’ll have more than just a job. You’ll have a challenging and rewarding career in hospitality.
- Worlds most well- known Hotel brand
- Guest Services
- Career Dvelopment Opportunites
Listed four days agoat Spotless Facility Services (NZ) LimitedFront of House needed for Corporate environment. Must be passionate about customer service, and have barista skills. LCQ would be an advantage. Listed one day agoat Montana Catering Auckland Ltd
Montana Catering Auckland is looking for Catering Assistants to join its growing team.
- We need part time Catering Assistants to join our team
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
Listed two days agoat Gisborne District Council
We are seeking an enthusiastic person with a positive attitude and friendly co-operative nature with an interest in the behind the scenes aspects of t
- do you have an interest in behind the scenes of theatre work?
- assist with the day to day operations and delivery of theatre services
- on a permanent part time basis
Listed one day agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a friendly person looking for a part time role? Charles Upham Retirement Village in Rangiora has an opportunity for you!
- Competitive rates
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
Listed three days agoat Absolute Domestics
IMMEDIATE START! Work available in Christchurch, Sumner, Mount Pleasant and surrounding areas. Must be willing to travel.
- Need Extra Money and Work School Hours
- Work Locally on Days and Times that Suit You
- No outlay, Products and Equipment Supplied
Listed three days agoat Il Forno ltdCafe Assistant in Ponsonby. Listed eight days agoat Massey University
Our kitchen has a role available for a Catering Assistant/Sandwich Hand for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Prepare a range of cold items including sandwiches and cabinet food
- Operate between the hours of 6am to 3pm Monday to Friday
- Work within our small team and own this role
Listed one day agoat Tahua Capital LtdWant to be part of our brand new store in Botany Downs Pavilion?
Combine your talent for customer service & passion for coffee.
Full training provided Listed five days agoat Odyssey House TrustNew Lynn based. Combination of kitchen hand and customer service responsibilities. 20 hrs per week - days of work and start/finish times flexible. Listed three days agoat Novotel Auckland Airport
Looking for a energetic and experienced F&B SUPERSTARS to join our talented Conference team. Someone who is flexible and has a can-do attitude.
- Domestic and international career development opportunities in over 90 countries
- Discounted parking, free duty meals and laundering of uniforms
- Fantastic employee discounts for accommodation and dining with AccorHotels
Listed eleven days agoat Good Group Limited
This job is all go: taking orders, running food, clearing tables, making drinks and even a bit of cooking. There is never a dull moment!
- Busy venue that values attitude over experience - we can teach you everything!
- Flexible rosters and hours to work around whatever else you have going on.
- Above market remuneration and other awesome benefits
Listed two days agoat Mission Estate Winery
The successful candidate must excel in sales and customer service and be an enthusiastic ambassador for Mission Estate Winery.
- One of New Zealand's most prestigious wine makers
- Join our Cellar Door team in providing a memorable visitor experience
- Bring your passion for wine and for people
Listed twenty two hours agoat InterContinental Wellington
Bring your passion and quick thinking here to work in our five-star team!
- Free duty meals & laundered uniform
- Located in Central Wellington
- Work as part of a dynamic team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education