Part Time Information & Communication Technology, Marketing & Communications Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Solution Management Ltd.
Opportunity for a tertiary qualified programmer with strong experience in Windows Server Client and Web Server based applications.
- Develop software solutions from concept to market roll out.
- Variety including web, mobile and server based applications and databases.
Listed three hours agoat Lincoln University
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Assistant to join our Customer Engagement team on a part-time permanent basis, 30 hours per
- Hugely varied role - no two days will be the same
- Collaborative team environment
- Beautiful campus, professional development and free parking
Listed four days agoat Te Ha Sestercentennial Trust
Te Hā is looking for a Communications and Marketing Assistant who can think, write and help make great events with our community.
- Fixed term part-time role (30 hours/wk)
- Part of a small dynamic team
- Time-bound project delivery focus
Listed three days agoat Huhtamaki (Henderson) Ltd
We are looking for a fixed term part time marketing and sales assistant.
- Global leading packaging company
- Supportive and friendly team
- Flexible hours to meet your life needs
Listed six hours agoat CQ NZ LimitedWe're looking for an outgoing person who wants to take their initiative and skills in social media and meeting management to the next level. Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in a progressive business. Listed two days agoat University of Otago
In this varied and fast-paced role, you can expect to be involved in end-to-end event coordination.
- Deliver professional event services across a portfolio
- Organise routine event requirements including venue bookings
- A flexible approach to working hours in necessary
Listed seven days agoat Oaklands SchoolContract position - To support Oaklands School during its rebuild programme. Listed two days agoat recruitsmeOutstanding part time Event/Workshop co-ordination opportunity to join a fantastic team delivering exceptional learning and development services Listed fourteen days agoat cbm New ZealandAssist in implementing and maintaining a dynamic supporter engagement programme and communication plan that engages supporters at the highest level. Listed nine hours agoat Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Collaborative initiative between NMIT, NRDA and NTCC
- Collaborative initiative between NMIT, NRDA and NTCC
- Newly created role
- Background in business development or marketing
Listed nine days agoat St Mark's Church SchoolSeeking a creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated and technically savvy individual to take responsibility for School website and communication tools Listed nine days agoat SPCAMarketing & Communications Coordinator Listed twenty two days agoat Stardome
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a marketing or communications student to kick start their career at one of Auckland’s most-loved attractions
- Kick start your marketing career
- Unique work environment at a well-known Auckland attraction
- Exposure to the full marketing cycle
Listed eight days agoat Ecobagsnz LtdWe are on the lookout for a Marketing Assistant to support our Marketing Manager. Flexible and part time hours (approx 25hrs) based in East Tamaki. Listed two days agoat InfaTech Solutions Limited
Work with a wide variety of customers and technologies as part of a small, local IT service provider.
- Full time, part time or flexible hours - you choose
- Work in a small, friendly team
- Company car included!
Listed four days agoat GFM Branding SolutionsOur growing business is seeking an inhouse wordsmith to write website and blog copy for our diverse range of clients. Listed sixteen days agoat Ashburton District Council
Events management for EA Network Centre, you’ll be involved in delivering sporting, fitness, and recreation events.
- Plan, promote and deliver EA Network Centre events
- Make your mark in this newly established role
- See the results of your work within our community
Listed seven days agoat Wainhouse Distribution Ltd
Established Beauty & Baby brands focused on multiple sales channels including Pharmacy, Department stores & Grocery.
- Flexible Hours with free parking
- Leading Cosmetic & Baby brands
- Be part of a dynamic team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education