Part Time Information & Communication Technology, Accounting Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Kilbirnie Wellington,
- Christchurch Central Canterbury,
- Wellington CBD Wellington,
- Newmarket Auckland,
- Rosedale Auckland
- Pukekohe Auckland,
- Albany Auckland,
- Riverlands Marlborough,
- Tauranga Central Bay of Plenty,
- Whitianga Waikato,
- Glenfield Auckland,
- Ponsonby Auckland,
- Wanganui Central Manawatu,
- Mount Wellington Auckland,
- Hastings Central Hawkes Bay,
- Horotiu Waikato,
- Torbay Auckland
Listed seven days agoat Envirogroup Limited
Great opportunity for an office all rounder to join our admin/accounts team based in Eastern Suburbs. Free parking & casual friendly work environment.
- Part time role (approx 15-20 hours per week)
- Casual friendly work environment
- Car parking available
Listed three days agoat Youth PathwaysAccounts Administrator A position has come available for a part time (20 hrs) administration manager to join our small NGO Youth Pathways. Listed five days agoat Kin
Flexible Part time Accounts Admin role - 20 hours per week. Initial 6 months fixed term contract. Friendly and fun team who enjoy a laugh
- 6 Month Fixed term contract @ $25ph
- 20 hours per week - flexi time
- Friendly close nit team who enjoy a bit of banter
Listed three days agoat ManawanuiBe a key part of assisting Manawanui with ensuring our financial health! Listed five days agoat Tellen Systems NZ (2013) LtdExperienced and motivated person to assist in the financial and administrative functions of a business specialising in technology and communications. Listed four days agoat Storelink LtdReporting to the Finance Team Leader this role will assist with the efficient, day to day running of our accounts within our Commercial team. Listed eleven days agoat Saint Clair Family Estate
Manage our accounts payable and accounts receivable functions and support with other accounting duties. Some reception duties involved also.
- Fun, supportive team dynamic
- Family owned business in the iconic Marlborough Wine Industry
- Opportunities to learn and develop your wine knowledge
Listed three days agoat Access Community HealthFixed Term, part-time (52 weeks, 20hrs per week, Parental Leave Cover) position available in high-performing Business Services Team Listed four days agoat Bayleys Realty Group
This position works closely with the owner of the business and is responsible for the day to day accounting responsibilities.
- Look after the vendor marketing invoicing and collections
- Enjoy a mix of accounting and compliance
- Be part of a lively business where variety is guaranteed
Listed six days agoat EPCM LtdThis is a contract role Listed five days agoat Age Concern New ZealandUse your financial skills and experience to improve the wellbeing of older people across New Zealand. Help grow Age Concern’s work. Listed seventeen days agoat Hudson New Zealand
This is a really fantastic role doing end to end payroll with HR admin work. You will be in charge of your own day and enjoy an autonomous role.
- Are you looking for a part-time role to suit your lifestyle?
- End to end payroll of up to 200 staff
- Ponsonby location
Listed ten days agoat New Vista Resthome & hospital
Looking for a bookkeeper who wants to get things done and work with a fun group of people.
- Flexible hours – hours at the discretion of the successful candidate
- An interesting and fun working environment
- Xero experience is essential
Listed two days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Part-time permanent payroll position in Mt Wellington with parking! Well established NZ business with around 400 employees.
- 20 hours across the second half of the week
- Mt Wellington location with parking
- Job-share role within a team environment
Listed seventeen days agoat Able Personnel
Our Client is seeking an Accounting/Office Assistant to undertake a variety of duties
- Permanent, Part Time, Hastings based
- Supportive environment
- Busy and varied role
Listed three days agoat Tourism New Zealand
Are you enthusiastic with outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills at your core and looking for a role that offers flexibility?
- Based Auckland or Wellington
- In-depth understanding of information management systems
- This could be the role for you
Listed twelve days agoat Affco NZ
AFFCO NZ Ltd is seeking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join our successful Corporate Finance team based at Head Office in Horotiu.
- Are you proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills?
- Do you have clear communication and documentation skills?
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserAre you experienced in MYOB, xero, invoicing, paye, GST returns, cashflow, end of month journals, wages, debt collecting and other office tasks?
Receive new jobs for this search by email