Part Time Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Design & Architecture Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Springboard Trust
IT help desk support with a mix of technical and customer service skills, and be passionate about technology and helping people.
- Training opportunity to learn new stuff & advance your IT skills & experience
- Build your skills, take ownership for technical help and customer service
- 24 hrs per week, competitive salary, great team culture
This is a featured jobat Tauraroa Area SchoolIT technician to maintain the day-to-day running of its computer network. Listed eighteen hours agoat iviis LimitedWe are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to join our Christchurch office to assist in our daily accounts and office administration Listed eleven hours agoat Red Consulting Group Hawkes Bay Limited
Great working hours that will suit someone who has a passion for accounts, is a stickler for detail and loves the process. Iconic Kiwi brand.
- Looking for some flexibility in your day and good content in your work?
- Join a company with well defined structure & processes in this iconic Kiwi Co.
- Be part of a fun and supportive finance team who will come to rely on you fast
Listed five days agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed six days agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed eight days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed six days agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Design company is looking for an Accounts Assistant with a good base of experience in general accounts to join their dynamic and successful agency.
- City Fringe location, working for an innovative dynamic Urban Design company
- Permanent Part Time role 20 – 30 hours per week
- This is a role with future opportunity for growth
Listed six days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed six days agoat Whakatane District CouncilWe're seeking a team member to assist the Accounts Payable Officer in the management of creditor payments,purchase orders, reconciliation and analysis Listed six days agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed sixteen hours agoat QJumpersWatchdog Security have a position for a part time Payroll/Accounts person to be part of our small friendly admin team. Listed eight days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Great opportunity for an experienced Accounts and Admin Administrator in this busy Architectural practice located just outside of the Auckland CBD.
- Great company in an exciting and ever changing industry
- Perfect hours for working Mums or Dads!
- Attractive hourly rate + 8% holiday pay
Listed five days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Work school hours for a family-owned Kiwi eco-friendly business on the North Shore. Great Albany location, with parking onsite
- Temporary to permanent part-time opportunity (School hours)
- Eco-friendly values and 100% Kiwi owned
- Albany location, with parking onsite
Listed four days agoat Fidelity Life
Part time role. Bring your payroll skills, work in a fun, supportive and hard working team and support the wider business.
- Newmarket location, close to parking, transit and cafes
- 22 days annual leave, birthday and community leave day
- Life, trauma and health insurance. Work in a small, supportive team
Listed three days agoat Find Recruitment LimitedOpportunity to work for a nationwide, community and family focused organisation utilizing your existing AP experience organisation. Listed one day agoat Resource Global
Create great graphics for our teams proposals to clients, suppliers and for our social media.If you love interior design this is perfect.
- Small team, great location, team culture , clients. Park here or come by bus.
- Flexible hours would suit interior design or graphic student. Very varied work.
- Opportunity to grow with the business.
Listed eleven days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdLooking to extend your portfolio? We are after experienced Accounts Administrators for a range of great assignments! Listed nineteen days agoat Private AdvertiserA part-time role of 16 hours per week for an Accounts Assistant to process accounting data & provide support to the Accountant. Listed three days agoat Agoge Recruitment
Join our amazing Support Office team and help with a wide variety of finance and administration tasks!
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
Listed ten days agoat Finesse Residential Limited
Varied and fast-paced, this will suit an experienced Payroll Administrator with a real interest in HR, who enjoys a challenge and a laugh.
- Flexible part time hours (20 hours per week)
- A fast paced role with variety
- Join a fun, close knit team
Receive new jobs for this search by email